Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,
We should make a fake ad for ios 10 similar to the one back when ios 7 released claiming it was waterproof. If anyone has any ideas for the ad I'll attempt to photoshop it and make it look like a legit ad, others are free to try aswell.

bump for interest

how about making it say the new update makes the screen bullet proof

I like how you think user

People aren't that stupid to think that a software update will waterproof their phone. You dimwit candyass bitch

That's what I thought but apparently people were dumb enough to fall for it. Same thing where iOS 6 was supposed to enable quick charging by placing your iphone in a microwave

Let's you put your phone in a toaster at highest settings to charge it fast.

you're overestimating the intelligence of people who buy Apple products

The new update for ios 10 has new groupchat features that allow groupchats to work better with Android phones. However, to activate this feature you have to factory reset you're phone. Don't worry, you're data will be backed up in the newly designed cloud so you won't loose any info while factory resetting

>we

>tfw

Say that you can download some sort of app to your computer that will make yoir phone charge faster

This

newfaaaaaaaaaaaaag

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8 m8

Bump

This could actually work

Fuck.yes

What would the app look like and what features would it add to improve groupchats?

Ad* Sorry, typo.

this is fucking stupid.

>iOS 10 now activates the integrated thermoelectric charger in new devices
>Place your device display up in direct sunlight
>Within 1-2 hours your device should be fully charged
>Oven may be substituted if lack of sunlight, just remember to use the lowest temp

I already done this, the iCloud backup is more aggressive and actually backs up all your contacts and data except for pictures which you have to tell it to do that, but I use Google pictures so yup, I can factory reset my iPhone all day and won't lost shit.

Thermal electric charger isn't in any of the rumors that the people who buy iPhones are watching, they will know it's bate cause everythingapplepro didn't say anything about it

How else did they keep the tech from Scroogle?

>being this oblivious
>probably typing his response on a mac now

and make the app be like delete system32

Define scroogle newfag

You're dumber than apple users

>Define Scroogle

>being this newfag

yep i am thank you anonfaggot

>Using words he doesn't understand
>be this new
>no wonder heaven left

most Apple users have Macs you know

Microwave charging?

>you know

Already been done

all of this shit has been done before and people are clued into it now, magnets is the way to go IMO

you see .........i knew that but...... im dumb and forgot system 32 no exist on apple

I hope your mother spanks you tonight

magnets won't do shit

putting your phone or tablet in the sun or oven for a couple of hours display up will be hilarious

>iOS 10 new root directory is more secure than ever before

With iOS 9 apple removed the root directory which made it nearly impossible to jailbreak an iPhone, if you say they brought the root back, then jailbreak communities will go crazy, then you can quickly release a fake jailbreak that will brick iPhones

I cannot believe an apple faggot came up with a better idea than any of you stupid fucks

(OP) #
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Die

Can we actually agree on an idea lads?

only a small minority of people jailbreak iphones

already did that joke they'll know

too many examples, close though

they already did microwave, not aware of anything RE thermal

ITT: A bunch of faggots calling eachothers ideas stupid.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

Sup Forums collective mind doesn't work since heaven left. Sup Forums died years ago.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag. This stupid shit has worked, because there are retards who fall for it all the time. Same with deleting system 32, which is guaranteed to speed up your computer.

needs shorter text. Maybe make the list of devices smaller and in faded grey. Remember, Its apple fags we are talking about. They dont read, only think in oneliners.

Kek. I have left my iPhone outside before screen up because I wasn't really paying attention or caring. Four hours in 90+ F and my phone did a "safety shutdown" and didn't turn back on for a few hours.

yep i did it and i go faster then eminem rapping the bible

Needs to be shorter and more to the point, but GR8 start m8

To charge faster use a magnifier glass

damn thats fast

yeah, does nothing.

Yes this.

maybe we could say that ios 10 makes the iphone stronger, by advertising it can survive being ran over by a truck, because of its new strength with ios 10.