Post a pic of your girl or a girl you like and others post what they'd do to them

Post a pic of your girl or a girl you like and others post what they'd do to them.

I would bend her over and blow my load deep in her ass

Public use by the homeless.

bump.

would fuck her face pulling her hair untill i cum down her throat

I would dress her up in a super tight short dress with black high heels and fishnets thigh highs. I would then take her to a strip club and make her give lap dances to random guys then blow them

would take her to a bar and have her blow me on the bathroom for the ride home
make her walk around the bar with her face smeared with lipstick and cum

Would slam her clam with the force to crush diamonds then blow my load all over those glasses and then go for round two in her ass and then pull out and blow second load in her pussy

anyone want a pic of my fat redhead gf ?

hair pulling brutal assfuck doggystyle making her cry and beg to stop

Titfuck ending with me cumming all over her face.

knock her up with some friends filling all her holes and double penetrating her

Go get a gun and think about your lives, anons.
You're all human trash, fucking retarded people.

Go fix your fetishes and relationships instead of cucking others and yourself over internet.

call some friends, gangbang her and leave her in a public toilet as a cumdumpster

facefuck with lots of cock slapping until I fell like cumming on her face

Id slap her face with my Dick then Id fuck her throat and make her choke and Id cum all over her face and tongue

oh god, would love seeing her gangraped by niggers ending with a bukkake

Bend her over and shove my cock in her tight ass hole with no lube and every time she screams I slap her face while pulling her hair

titfuck before throating her and cum deep down her throat

Skull fuck her while she looks up at me with those pretty eyes watering and her lipstick smeared all over my dick then right before she pukes I pull out and cum all over her face

would fuck hard the right's asshole while rhe left one licks my balls and asshole

Gangbang by 6 niggers all taking turns fucking her in every hole she deep throats the biggest cock while the rest ravish her tight body

press her against a wall and rape her from behind

id face fuck her with my hands on her head until i saw tears run down her cheeks, then pull out my cock and cum all over face and hair before the second round in which i rape her asshole

MORE

Have her on her knees, mouth open with my balls on her tongue, spit dripping down her chin and my dick leaking precum against her face

do her in gangbang,filling all her holes with cum

Gangbang with BBC.

Have a throw away email ? Wanna see more.

Mahgurl

No.

my girl

my girlfriend's cousin

This thread needs some boobs

make her gag on my cock, suck my balls and eat my ass, until she's drenched in cum

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

R'ing the user who let his friend on a dry spell fuck his gf bareback

mmmmm blowjob tiem.

I'd like to get her perky tits out and play with 'em.

Choke her until shes limp, then drag her by her hair to her bedroom. Take off all her clothes, put her face down on her bed, spread her legs and fuck her pussy from behind bare back while pulling on her hair as she lays there crying, begging me to stop and not cum inside her. I slap her ass a few times, take my dick out of her pussy, stick it in her ass and cum hard

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

Make her act like a cat and turn her into my personal pet.

bump.

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her over my shoulder and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

Baseball bat to the side of the dead. Pull down her tights and panties and ass fuck her while shes on her side and limp. Cum hard inside her.

What would you do? Will post more

fuck her hard in ass and cum all over her face

Take her to a hotel.
Tie her up on her back on the bed.
Rip her clothes to shreds.
Fuck her throat all night.
Check out and leave her for the cleaning woman to find.

Pull her by the back of her neck onto the floor, pull down her panties and slowly push my hard cock into her tight ass as she gasps and squirms trying to make it hurt less. Turn her over and force my dick inside her pussy. The weight of me on top of her on her makes it hard to breath as fuck her hard while lifting her top above her head, groping her tits hard, filling her pussy up with my dick and cum

please abuse her more
put a leash on her, walk to the nearest park an let her strip naked. titfack her and let her suck me, while i control remote vibrators in her ass and cunt

I'd kick her in the side of her head until she's passed out, then strip her naked. I'd take a couple of photos of her for my trophy collection, then strip naked myself. My hard dick standing rock hard as I kneel over her and bite and suck on her tits. Then I'd move around beween her legs, spread them and just brutally force fuck her pussy while completely laying on top of her, her tits pressed against me as I savage her pussy, filling it with me cum. Then I'd break her neck and dump her body in an ally dumpster

Be detailed.

I'd chain her down on my bed and just repeatedly rape her for a week. All her holes would get abused and filled with my cum. Then on the last night I would remove her left eye and fuck the socket. She'd pass out from the pain and shock but come around just in time for me cumming in the hole and on her face. She'd convulse and finally expire from hemorrhaging.

Would make my personal pussy vacuum/10

I would tie them down facing each other, then each day rape one of them, while the other watched, after a week I would rape the other, and go on like this until their minds were broken as much as their bodies

Knock her out. Strip her naked and then object rape her ass with bottle while I fuck her pussy so hard her body moves up her bed until shes pressed against the headboard, pulling on her hair until I cum loads in her pussy, then take photos of her used and abused body before wiping her pussy juices and my cum off on her tongue

Be rough with her, boys.

Tazer her until shes unconscious on the floor. Take her into a store room and hang her upside down, her mouth at my dick level. Her mouth fallen open, I thrust my hard cock up inside her mouth and throat. Throat fuck her while playing with her pussy her until I cum hard.
Take her down, hog tie her from the ceiling, wait a bit then swap between fucking her pussy and and ass until I cum deep in her bruised and ripped pussy.