Confession thread. post anything that you would like to confess without anyone knowing who you are

confession thread. post anything that you would like to confess without anyone knowing who you are.

bump

i pee in hand washing sinks at work

i wipe my ass with bread @ work.

bump!

dont let bread die!!!

I work in a bakery.

Sometimes at the end of the night, I smash pastries/muffins on snapchat.

i'm a richfag with no friends irl really because idk who wants to leech and who is generally a friend. just have online friends. :/

bump

can't a person leech and be a genuine friend? i mean, i'd mooch off you, but we're bros, and you're richer than me.

Please give me your snapchat. That sounds fucking funny as shit because bill burr

I fucked my sister once

I want to shag my best friend gf so bad I'm starting to avoid them because I kinda love them to the bones and in the meantime I feel gross about myself.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Whenever I masturbate, I blow myself and swallow my own cum.

>ive fucked my cousin
>felt up other cousins while they slept
>keep damn near all the nudes ive ever gotten over the years to fap to
>fucked this dude that i knows girlfriend while they were dating.

I use to work at a ceramic place where people would paint plates and mugs and shit, and eveytime someone treated me like shit We would break their ceramics

I sex the bred

I once dubs decided a girl who had broken my heart. Posted all the shit about her, and got advice on how to hurt her to the point that she would kill herself. I wanted her to feel the same way I did. This is not the confession. The confession is: I'm happy about what I did. I don't talk about it publicly, but I'm GLAD I hurt her. The end. Thanks for reading. Will gladly tell more if anyone is interested.

best one yet keep doing that dont stop!

best way to own a bitch is to move on within 24 hours, and already have pics posted on facebook of your new adventures, trust, that shit gets em more steamed then asian rice

For real dude. Just because a friend enjoys your money, doesn't mean that's the only reason he hangs with ya.

I seem very happy, but all I really want to do at the end of the day is blow my fucking brains out.

Op here,dont we all.

The problem was, she used me. I have no idea for what, I'm pretty fucking ugly. She made out with me, told me she wanted to be with me, then the next day...poof. All that was gone. I was friend zoned. She got back together with her old boyfriend, and I snapped. I wanted her to feel the way I did.

Buy a bird, user. Something the depends on you for food, water,....LOVE. You'd be surprised how it could help.

you should totally "coming to america" troll your friends-to-be, and then just totally unleash your loot, and be like am rich bitch! and they'll be like woah cool! thats nice! am happy for you, lets keep watchin the movie nao

I confess I know that this board isn't anonymous.

what do you mean?

in high school I used to shower like twice a month and pee myself on command if people told me.also I dated a gross unpopular fat chick and spent a bunch of money on her and she put out for everyone but me.our realation ship lasted for years and she told people I was gay
>I was just bi

hitler did nothing wrong

I was a 2015 summerfag

I make vlogs and my nickname is Joji

fuck that fat cunt .

Today i publicly masturbafed in the train, nearly got caught and i came soon after that. Wiped the cum on the seat too.

I fucking hate my girlfriend with all my soul but if I end it the drama and bullshit right now will be off the charts. So I'm secretly saving money and waiting for the right time to cut her loose.

I've got a cat, and I love the little chub but he doesn't really make it any better. Maybe I need another kitten.

what are you, a trap ass, shit dick justin beiber? fucking white trash fag...

Too many letters. Also, no Capital?

2/10 stars.

I used to piss and cum blood sometimes and never really brought it up at doctors appointments

I have a YouTube channel.

I shot a man in Reno.

i think i did it wrong.

I do too keep positive, keep smiling and I'll catch you all in my next video.

Good luck user.

Never, I will never confess anything.
All my dark secrets that are just even too fucked up to be tolerated on Sup Forums will probably go down into the grave with me.
I am a sick bastard and im not sure i should be allowed to live, but everyone else sees me as this handsome, normal and charismatic guy with a heart of gold.
Imagine the film American Psycho, but tripple the madness.

I'd be interested in checking yours out. But posting YouTube channels on Sup Forums isn't the best idea.

>be me
>visit relatives in Boston for the fourth
>fart at some point early in the morning and a little bit comes out
>cherry sized dingleberry on the inside of my boxers
>leave it on the bathroom floor with the intent to dispose of it somewhere away from the house and my neat freak aunt
>completely forget about it
>get home
>suddenly realize I've left all my toiletries and the shitty underware in the bathroom
>cringe in horror
>begin to realize I'm missing lots of other shit

I paid my girlfriend's 13 year old cousin to pose in sexy positions and tease me in an outfit of my chose while i jerked off to her and cum on her

If i sqeeze my nipples, this like puss or something comes out of them. It doenst come out at the actually nipple tip, it comes out of the little bumps on and around the tip.

I know who the Zodiac killer is/was and it's taken everything inside me to keep a secret for this long

careful with that edge there bud.

And i havent said anything to a doctor before.

you should tell all here.

i pee sitting down

>protip we dont give a fuck if you don't share

Fuck you.

Hey guys my name is of course Alex

I can't

sounds like a cyst. could cause problems if you want to breastfeed (if you're a girl and at some point want to have kids).

Oh lord that cringe hit me so hard.

why exactly?

haha yeah right!

me too, only dumbfucks stand up.

When I hypnotize my friends I secretly get turned on, but since they have their eyes closed until I tell them to open them they can never tell.

It depends how much time i got.

Cause then it's no fun for the people who wanna solve his puzzle

i pretty sure he is just lying but whatever. im still curious.

>when i hypnotize my friends

Fuck, no luck bud.

I like writing erotic stories. Have actually won some contests for them but always use a fake name so never collected any prizes.

this story made my day

>my friends
>friends
fuck you user you lying crack whore

Man it's obviously Ted Cruz

When I was 16 another guy my age forces me to suck his cock. He was much bigger than me. He used to make me do it a few times a week. After the first few times I got to look forward to it. This went on for a few years like this. After that once in a while he'd call when he wanted head.

Got into hypnosis for fetish reasons, they don't know that though.

Now it IS a good question to ask, however the original post it is replying to seemed to be almost baiting this question, therefore it is unlikely to be answered which is somewhat of a dissapointment, and it would have been better if this question was not asked, therefore this is a bad post. On top of that, however hypocritical this may be, the post strays too far away from the original meaning of the thread.. In conclusion it would have been better without this post, 2/10

what do you do when they are under?
if you get them deep enough like have someone there for the whole day you can probably do some weird shit

cool

I like when dogs fuk girls. But that is the only zoophil thing i like. idk why

when I was 6 my step sister taught me what sex was and told me that it felt really good and that I should help her try it. she would touch me and do stuff so I thought it was acceptable. I went on to try to do the same with my little brother who was 2 but he didn't have the same parts so I didn't know what to do. then with the neighbor kid who was a 5 I tried again but it was also a boy so I wasn't sure how to do it. he told his mom and then we were never allowed to play again :(

do they know its your fetish?

You're not going to find him even if you look up the name.. I've tried

I usually just jerk off once I get them under, get's harder to maintain a steady stream of relaxing words but I manage. I haven't tried to get them to do anything that might give me away, but yeah I know what you mean. I'd probably want to hypnotize them a few times and have them extremely deep, and even then they would probably be aware of what you tell them so I'd have to get creative and do it in a way that doesn't set off any mental alarms.

This

Story?

what the fuck...

I have gone to a donkey show in Tijuana before the donkey died. It wasnt so much the sight as it was the smell and the warm beer they handed out

yea man
>protip you can undress someone etc if you make them think anything touching them feels like a summer breeze or something
requires them to be very deep though

nope, we saw a stage show (which was hot af haha) and I told them that was what got me interested enough to start practicing. A few of them volunteered and it went from there.

I guess another part of this is the risk of being caught, sometimes even when things are going well people can snap out of it for any number of reasons. I don't actually fully whip it out until I feel like they're in a pretty deep trance.

hnnnng, you've tried this before I imagine? Yeah that's always on my mind, I've had people feel temperature changes before so I've always wanted to get them super hot and sweaty so that each item of clothing removed is cooling refreshment. But yeah I'd need a subject regular enough that I get get her to go that deep consistently before I'd try.

my mom bought something on my computer when she visited me, and it auto saved her credit card number. this was last thanksgiving and since then ive used it monthly to pay my utilities, buy movie tickets, video games, music gear, and buy chipotle online. i feel like a fucking shit head, but i am broke as fuck and cant find a job. no one has ever said anything to me about it. it recently stopped working and i am thankful af.

never tried any hypnotism shit
it requires certain keywords to work and i dont have them friends to speak of so i just fap to it sometimes
but i seen some very very realistic videos of people who seem to have pulled this off

you do realize they get fucking invoices for that shit you ungrateful fuck

of course i realize. I thought she would have said something after the first month, but nothing. no one has ever said anything. I have come to the conclusion that since her divorce, she has no concept of checking her invoices and spends so much that she doesnt care. i think her brother handles her finances so he probably just thinks shes buying a bunch of shit

You should feel bad as fuck. You are fucking with someones financials and it can wreck havoc. If youre lucky your mom knows and is disputing the charges putting your ass at risk for credit card fraud. Worst case, your mother doesnt know and she can kiss her fico score goodbye. Whats going to happen when she needs to buy a car because her last one broke down and she gets declined due to credit? Whats going to happen when she needs a loan to fix the roof of her house and she gets declined?

Youre a piece of shit and from the sounds of it, a grown ass man that cant fend for himself. Not only can you not fend for yourself and ask for help from your mom, but youre a liar and a thief. Youre not paying for necessities; Youre paying for video games and fucking chipotle.

Youre a disgrace and lack of a human being and the reason why I fucking hate this place