Hey Sup Forums what is your opinion on age differences in dating...

Hey Sup Forums what is your opinion on age differences in dating? I'm 20 and a 16 year old from work has been into me for a few months now and I finally gave in and am taking her to the movies. She's a solid 7/10 but I don't wanna be seen as a pedo to my friends and coworkers. Should I treat this like any other date or is the age difference too weird and treat her just like a friend? I don't know what to do Sup Forums

Reported, you pedo

Honesty if I knew you I would see you as a pedo. If you are over 18 you should not be dating people younger then 18. Just my view on it.

Take her to pound town bro.

Don't let these other fucks ruinnyour chance at cheesing some teenage pussy.

Don't. Wait till she's legal. You aren't protected by Romeo And Juliet Laws.

keep it hush hush op especially if you could be mistaken at all as a pedo and since ur a 20 yo guy you can and will be.

at the very least you'll realize how worthless teenage girls are and get yourself a real woman.

Also it probably not the girl you have to worry about it would be her parents that would get the authorities involved. Since she is under age her parents will have more say in her partners then she does.

what about people who marry and fuck people 10+ years younger than them, surely thats worse than a 4 year age gap

>thinking that 20 y/o is an adult
Nigger, I'm 24 and still see myself as a child.

DO NOT GO ALONE WITH HER BROH.
DO NOT DATE HER.
DO NOT CATCH FEELINGS.
DO NOT TOUCH HER INAPPROPRIATELY AND DO NOT KISS HER.
>all it takes is her to get angry and say rape

I only say that because she is under age and he is not. Nothing wrong with any kind of age gap is both people are of age.

Legally

this
unless you are 30+ you shouldnt worry about dating a teenager

What if you just turned 18
And the person your dating is 17

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE NATO TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|Project Gladio ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Check your states laws, here it's pretty laid back

>Age of Consent is 16
>If under 16 and above 13 can consent if other person is within 4 years.

man/2+7=minimum female

you're good to go, but just barely

OP here, I still see myself as a child and can relate to her whenever we hangout at work but I don't want to get into trouble with her parents or the law.

20/2 =10+7=17 she is 16

how a relation with a 16y/o could be interesting when you're 20? It's like dating a nigger, you can't have a conversation at your level.

There are laws that help the 18 year old out IF they had been seeing eachother BEFORE he/she turned 18

I don't know where you are OP but in NY the age of consent is 16 and it would not be considered statutory rape if you are within 4 years of her age. In other states it can differ so check out for that. However if she just turned 16 morally I wouldn't go in myself. I am 19 since June so good luck calling me a pedo, /b.

I thought he wanted to be a pedo

Half your age plus 7. It's always been the rule of thumb for good reasons.
Just out of unrelated curiosity, what's the phone number for your local police station?

Start slow. No physical affection for the first few dates. Don't nail her for a good 6 months. By that time, everyone'll be used to the idea.

I'm 20 and dating a girl who is 16.

Law in my state: the age of consent is 16. Sexual intercourse with someone who is under the age of consent is only illegal if the defendant is: (1) at least 4 years older than the victim and (2) at least 12 years of age (the age at which the defendant can be prosecuted).

scorin that puss.

I don't think anything's wrong with it if both people are consenting and they're not like a little fucking kid

OP here, age of consent in my state is 18

She isn't emotionally mature enough to be compatible with someone your age,, the conversations will be weird,,

i wouldnt bro

to clarify shes 3.5 years younder

18 is just a number. If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Do yourself a favor and just don't. No matter what everybody says, you've got more life experience and you'll start to get incredibly annoyed by her world, especially if she's still in school.
If you're only doing it for sex, you're even worse off.

/rant

I'm 16 and have a 20 yr old friend and we talk just fine about stuff, nothing is weird or awkward

Basically what I meant in

Above 18 nothing really matters, but you're an adult trying to fuck someone who would just be able to get a driving permit in my state. She's barely got two functioning brain cells to make decisions with and you're just taking the low-hanging, jail bait fruit. It's immature and retarded, and you're risking a clinger because that's what fucking teenage girls are.

So am I, but they are far more childish than we are. It doesn't compare.

20 dating 18 or so is whatever, and of course anyone over 18 dating anyone over 18 is no one's business. But something like 16 is too deep into the realm of immaturity and neurologically defined inability to make decisions.

This is a lie. I live in NY, too, and the age of consent is 17. I don't know of any age gap defined by law, but it is also 100% false that, even if the age were 16, a 20 could fuck them and face no repercussions. Plausibly, there could be some allowances for 17 fucking 16 or 15, or 18 fucking 16 or so. Someone lied to you.

OP here, I don't want to use her for just sex, we've been working together for close to a year now and she has opened up to me about some serious stuff from her life, if their wasn't an age gap I would have asked her out months ago.

Don't do it.

Lol don't be fucking stupid.

i'm talking about having an intimate relationship with someone that young compared to your self. This deals with emotional maturity within dating/relationships,, they arent on the same playing field ,, i speak from experience

Go for it. Youngest chick I dated was 14 when I was 18 and that lasted years. Could be good, could be bad. Usually a 4 year age limit is where I draw my line though.

fucking do it, if its legal who cares. I'm 20 and my gf is 16, there may be the slightest maturity difference but in the end we're both happy. Go for it man.

I wonder how idubbbz's cock looks, probably average.

Dating someone 4 year younger than you presents challenges in normal adult relationships. It's amplified if one of these people is a fucking teenager.

When you're 24 and she's 20, go for it. Not now, though. Think about it, would you even want to be seen next to 16y/o you? How retarded would you consider yourself to have been?

depends on the parents OP
i knew a 16 yr grill who dated an 18 yr guy and they where fine with it but the father of the girl got pissed after a while and decided to stop it himself

i'd get pissed too, because i know what the only thing that is running though that "adults" mind is..

I guess that's true, but i feel like individual people mature at different rates, and some people are more mature at certain ages than others. But i can see your point since I've noticed the majority of people my age are far less mature

i am actively fucking a 2x 19 year old girls

both are redheads, one is like a 6 body but the other is pretty much a 10/10 body

Tell us the state you're in (and only the state) and check out the age of consent laws.

Honestly, it isn't that bad if you're in a relationship. Hell, you could become roomies if you really wanted to.

and i am 25 years old btw

This girl is thinking of highschool and graduating and this nigga is on Sup Forums with no direction.
>Maturity

Thats fine, they're adults.

OP here, age of consent in my state is 18

if you're 20 and can tolerate hanging around with a 16 year old then I'm not sure what to tell you.

As you get older, age differences don't matter as much, but you already knew that.

The reason being is that if say a 16 year old dates a 12 year old that's pretty fucked up, only because the 16 year old is mainly through puberty while the 12 year old is only just starting.

But if they wait till the 12 year old is 16 and the 16 year old is 20, it's still considered bad, just not as bad, since the 20 year old is considered an adult and the 16 year old is still considered a child since they're still in high school and like I said, still still going through puberty just nearly done.

Now another two years go by, so now it's a 22 year old and an 18 year old, not considered bad in anyway whatsoever, since they're both adults and the younger will be leaving high school or already out.

Basically it's acceptable because of who society considers to be adults. So go and date her, people may make fun of you but in two years it won't matter at all.

TLDR: it may be weird for them now but in two years the difference won't matter as much so don't worry about it.

yeah i mean it really does depend on the person , but i just don't like thinking about how older people take advantage of younger peoples immaturity and lack of rational reasoning skills.It seems quite unfair , but i am no one to judge.

Oldfag here, wreck that tiny pussy. Only pussy I regret in life is pussy I didn't fuck when I had the chance

Check your laws and if you can't be punished, go for it. Then you can actually have the experience yourself and decide if its the right choice for you.

this guy gets it

get in while you fit in

16 is the fucking age of consent where I live, which is in the u.s. you're not a peso unless you're fucking a child. Ya know, like a fucking five year old. 16 is old enough to drive a car which can fucking kill people btw, just ask nice France.

as far as i know they never actually fucked
but tbh she was a drama queen lying type and manipulating kind of bitch so she probably did fuck him behind everyone's back

age of consent is 20, however there is some kind of 5 year law add-on that allow ya fags to not get into legal trouble ,,,, not sure about the sex tho too much ,,,,dont take pics

I heard about some 21 yo that got charge with having his gfs nudes even tho they where consenual

pedo is mad bc his views are challenged, kys pedo trash

Fucking auto correct
>peso

Agreed...I cannot stress enough the need to mold a young impressionable pussy

Its not a view

If you are 16 have sex with as many people as possible....you will be doing a great service.

well she was a drama queen because she wasn't nearly as emotionally mature as her "Adult" boyfriend, know what i mean bean?

I was on a not so similar situation as op.. I was thinking with my dick and I hooked up with this 14 yo... I'm 24.. she's tall as me (6') developed in all the right places ABC ugh I regret it even though the sex was great. Did it twice but never met again or been working a young girl like that. She's hypersexual and she was dtf and I was stupid for it. But yeah I'd say don't do it op. Even if you catch feelings you'll be dating a 16 year old. What will you tell your family or friends? Or where will you guys go out to where you won't seem as a predator or creep? And the most basic questions you'll get is why couldn't you find a girl your age not prey on a little girl?

inb4 mods banhammer your underage ass

Go for it OP dont do the sex with the girl tho.

Well where I live 16 in the age of consent so...
Go for it.

Even if legal you won't be a pedo everyone will still see you as a pedo.

Lol move to Canada. Legal here

Pedophilia is related to under developed / younger girls.

There's another name for this when the girls are post-pubescent

In reality age of consent doesn't matter. If you get charged with something she is a child and you are a adult and you will lose no matter what age of consent.

If age difference = 25% of her life?

That be wrong!

Your age / 2 + 7 = 17. Q7 is the min age you can date.
Kill yourself pedo

Im 16 and i dare older guys 3+. In my experience some of my friends think it's disgusting and my parents aren't a big fan of it, so in brief, the people are the problem. If you don't give a fuck other people go for it. But have in mind what the law says, cud get you in trouble later etc. Some of my friends dated older dudes too and accused them for rape, abusiv shit etc, when they didn't do any of that. The age gap kind of make situations worse and make you look like a pedo.

If it's legal, it's fine.

That's not the issue, though. The issue is, she's a kid. I dated an 18 year old when I was 29 and she was a kid too. Girls that age don't think like adults, and they don't act like adults. They don't have the capacity to have real relationships yet.

I loved that girl a lot and I got burned bad because I put her on the same level as me. She wasn't, and it was stupid for me to assume she was.

Don't date girls that young. You're gonna have a bad time.

that literally makes me sick, i'm honestly worried about having a daughter because fucking creeps like that exist.. i'll be keeping my guns extra polished

as long as your not too open about your sex life it should work out.

Do it op

What country you from faggot?

So I'm 18 and I'm currently dating a girl who 16 about to turn 17. We're planning to go on a trip together me her and probably to other people. What are the chances that I could get in trouble for this. Do I do it or no

Also on another note I have tons of messages of her talking about wanting to do stuff.

I drove with my permit when I was 14 lol

I'd say go for it man, 1 year and some months isn't bad

yeah dude that is perfectly reasonable age difference ,, when you start getting 16 and 20+ year olds then you have an issue

To be honest I'm worried about her parents? They seem like they are really stingy and out to make her life hell. Does the fact that I have texts help?

Right but abiut the whole staying overnight together at a hotel? Is thst a bad idea?

Like guns will stop your little Sarah from sending nudes and kik videos of herself awkwardly stripping to 35 year old Paul pretending to be 21 year old Jason. Lmao. Wait till she's 15 and fucking a 22 year old that makes her feel mature.

Do your best to make them like you but don't worry too much about her parents, if she really likes you and you are interested in her you should at least give her a chance

Im 27 and have a waifu whos 15 thoughts?

no, that hurts you

Same problem as Op but im 21
Not going to screw with this girl til she's at least 17 which i think is legal where i am
She literally looks 18
Feelsbadman

Protip: every girl on the planet that age and thinks their parents are crazy monsters who are actively trying to ruin their lives.

My ex thought that, turned out her parents were super nice.