I hate my girlfriend b what do

I hate my girlfriend b what do

Post her nudes

Chris is that u

Stop being a rabbit? ...

Fuck off julia ya cunt

What did she do?
Also this

Silly Satan, one does not simply stop being a rabbit.

cool rabbit

dump her and move on?

yep, who's that?

do you have do you?

It's me, goku

Maybe you're right.

Leave, dummy

Just posting this because the poster felt the need to delete it

inb4 404

thanks for all the help bros, nudes go to trips. And fuck Julia, that cunt whore

She's someone I've known forever, fucked occasionally. We started actually dating a couple years ago though. It's just the worst though, it was great when we were friends with benefits. I fixate on shit from the past like a fucking cuck. When I've only myself to blame for wanting to fuck other chicks while keeping her on the side. SIGH

Satan trips after my two dubs, BTW..

I too hate my girlfriend. Been with her for 6 years and at least once or,twice a week I have to step back and say to myself "holy shit I fucking hate this God damn stupid useless cunt all she does is stress me out and make any and all situations into drama that need not ever exist" but then I remember that it's the same for all females. Thoughout histoy men worked to pamper females and in return females got bored and all became vindictive psycho cunts. But that's ancient history by now and we are just left with the half assed shells of humans that call themselves female.

But we still "love" them because that's what we've trained ourselves to do, when in reality we could get more genuine love simply by owning a dog

go here, vote trump non white, and make Sup Forums great again
Takes 2 seconds...

Thanks bro. This is what I needed to hear.

You got yourself into this. You can take it any way you want.

Satanic thread confirmed. The political/economic elite of the world worship Lucifer and 9/11 was a mass ritual sacrifice to the light bringer. The antichrist is here.

I'll be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch tonight

I'll be feeding shekels to the great Mammon