/Rio 2016/

>Every Russian athlete except Darya Klishina and Yuliya Stepanova rejected from competing at Olympics

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-olympics-russian-athletes-banned-darya-klishina-long-jump-doping-a7129321.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sports/russia-doping-sochi-olympics-2014.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to lick her face

where can i read more about this? including evidence, etc

Are they any good?

Is this orchestrated revenge for Ukraine/Crimea? You can't declare war on Russia, it would be disastrous. So you insult their national pride by barring their athletes from competing from in an event the country cares about.

I'd also like to know about this.

Is this a result of drug testing for the 2012 or 2014 Olympics, or something that happened just recently?

No wonder she's smug af tbqh

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-olympics-russian-athletes-banned-darya-klishina-long-jump-doping-a7129321.html

it's not the 80s. no one cares that much about the olympics to make an international conspiracy worth the time or effort.

Thanks. Digging into it and seems pretty damning. Hadn't heard about the Sochii revelations nor the sudden deaths of those with knowledge of the doping/coverup.

>Double Olympic champion Yelena Isinbayeva has appeal to compete as 'neutral' in Rio rejected

>Yelena Isinbayeva has never failed a doping test

>Still banned

>Tfw she will never be your gf

Because she's an outy. IOC just doesn't want its viewers to throw up when they watch the Olympics.

Olympics sports are trash

Apply yourself. Russian women who look like this aren't that hard to get.

wish we could host Winter Games instead

Here's some more (with highlights):

nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sports/russia-doping-sochi-olympics-2014.html?_r=0

>Dr. Rodchenkov described his own work at Sochi as a “strong accomplishment,” the apex of a decade-long effort to perfect Russia’s doping strategy at international competitions.

>In November, the World Anti-Doping Agency identified Dr. Rodchenkov as the linchpin in what it described as an extensive state-sponsored doping program in Russia, accusing him of extorting money from athletes — the only accusation he denies — as well as covering up positive drug tests and destroying hundreds of urine samples.

>Back in Russia, two of Dr. Rodchenkov’s close colleagues died unexpectedly in February, within weeks of each other; both were former antidoping officials, one who resigned soon after Dr. Rodchenkov fled the country.

I doubt any ruskie qt would want a tanned 5'11 manlet poortuguese. Sometimes is better to admit defeat than embarrassing yourself.

>Embarrassing yourself
That sends me to the last night and I celebrated like a psycho.

>Mfw the video will probably end up in some friend's jewbook

at least you can still shit post with the lads on Sup Forums

I shitpost with the lads irl too.

Buy a ticket to St. Petersburg for a week long stay. It will change your life.

people who film drunk friends are the worst

>I doubt any ruskie qt would want a tanned 5'11 manlet poortuguese. Sometimes is better to admit defeat than embarrassing yourself.
just search for an immigrant there, i know slavs moved to Portugal you just need to find one

>5'11"
>manlet

Real life isn't Sup Forums, sounds like you're just making excuses

>5'11 manlet

Wake up

>>Yelena Isinbayeva has never failed a doping test
doesn't mean shit, the ruskies were rigging the tests

>Yulia Stepanova

She didn't get banned because she was a good shiksa who testified against bad goys.

>It will change your life
Getting shanked because they may think that I'm a muzzie is not the kind of life changing that I'm looking for.

Pic related is how I look like.

If he says he's 5'11 he's probably lying. Which is why you can't even see Portugal on that list.
Dude must be 5'5.

/fit/ you mean you dumbshit.

maybe,but if you can fuck with them by just banning a substance that they are known to use(see Sharapova),also makes the American's job that much easier,esp at gymnastics(where american's have reffballd in the past ) since Romania's team kinda imploded and didn't qualify for the first time since like the 50-60s

Nah, actually I'm 5'11. If it's slightly above average it does not means that you're not still a manlet. In this day and age anything bellow 6'1" for a man is pretty shit.

Have you read about this subject at all, or are conspiracies a hobby?

>Dr. Rodchenkov

DR PAVEL???

why is there always no proofs in these articles? no photos, documents or photos of documents...

Are there proofs that you are actually russian and not a western spy working to make russia look bad?

Just admit your wrongdoing russia.

are there proofs that you are german hans and not a rapefugee ahmed?

She's also omophobic as fuck

>tfw Ivan Drago was a realistic character all along
That's why game sports like soccer are good, no matter how much you juice it won't make you control the ball better.

Woman are equally slutty everywhere, as long as you're like an alpha male you can fuck them in any part of the world. Nobody would care about your color, height, etc.

>russians take legal drugs for year to recover better
>some day it's now considered illegal
>whole russian delegation is banned

>That's why game sports like soccer are good, no matter how much you juice it won't make you control the ball better.

They don't test for EPO or blood bags in soccer or nba, and I don't think they do in tennis either. All rely heavily on endurance and recovery and I'd wager heavily that they use it more heavily than cyclists these days.

I think olympics test for it however.

i want to lick her feet haha

Additional explanation: when the whole system is set up around drugs, it's extremely hard to not take them. You may feel alienated and not be taken to the events because official wont want to bother with you and your results will probably be not better than dopers. It's pretty tiresome to be basically obligated to participate and needing to cover it up continuosly.
This goes in line with Russian way of aproaching problems literally and caring only about end result. For example the task of amking more people watch local soccer is solved not by making soccer more interesting and stadiums better, but by giving free tickets to children, students, having squads of soldiers organizedly spectate, etc.
Also, it's the same with bribery, it's extremely hard to not be corrupt when everyone around you is corrucpt due to peer pressure and stuff.

What were this drugs? (legit question)

Meldonium. Increases oxygene carry to the muscles and other organs. Makes it easier to recover from intensive effort.

Who else think they should create "Everything goes" leagues?
I mean it's understandable that they try to stop dopping to level the playfield in "normal" games, so it's still about who's the better athlete and not about who's the better roid doctor.
But it would be fun to have a 100m with roided-up Ivan Drago fucks competing against legless robotically enhanced chinamen and genetically engineered animal-americans.
One can only dream.

>no Russian rhythmic gymnastics team
>no Russian artistic gymnastics team

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

Why? Isn't everyone on juice, anyway?

I don't care 2bh

>tfw still above average height in any country

breddy good

Is that Tay Tay?

Disgusting feet
What the fuck is wrong with her big toe?

>athletes won't participate in the biggest competition in the world because the coty is shitty
>this is what finns actually believe
They'd go to the heart of Africa to have a chance of competing. Nothing will happen.

Fuck you.

It's not like Russia is good at athletics anyways. They're good at stuff like gymnastics, swimming etc.

Fuck off.

No, she doesn't need plastic surgery and rich parents to look good

Ookkonä ylypee laarukkaasta langastas?

proof

I NEED to culturally enrich that woman.

kek
russia is aver age 5'9
and the russian women love the dark look, even heard some indian guys pulling there.
plus worth noting there are more women then men since the men die of alchoholism. so they are less picky

think the immigrants brought the average down for netherlands sweden and canada

>no Russians

Into the trash, not watching

Out woman are good at 400+ running and long jump and hight jump and pole jump and vault throw

Our man throwers are world top-5, high jumper was gold champuon of London 2012, triple jumer(mulato russian, native) is european top-3

And the saddest thing - we (would) have a chance to win 110m hurdles in Rio. White guy is one of the fastest here.

Google Sergey Shubenkov, world champion 2015.

wtf is this alien language

I went to Finland once. They put egg on my burger and their mexican food used marinara sauce. The sauna culture's pretty nice though. Wish I had a sauna.

You really need to leave this site once in a while, m8, it's better for your mental health

In 2020, Only country in Olympics will be Russia, because they're the only ones not infected by Zika.

>Every Russian athlete
summer olympic games has more than track and field, you know...