This shitpost again?

I am

Me too, user. Me too

fucking spineless cunts

No because I hate kids.

If she had a hot daughter

Yeah, mostly because I am a single dad.

if she looked like that then hell yeah.

No because I already know the future that she has to offer (kicking you out of your own house and leaving you to rot in alimony and child support payments)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I got a better question:
Would you date a singlemother who just will get out of an asylum next week?
My "problem" right now.

I did and it was a nightmare for 3 years. Kids, especially not your own put you way, way down on the priority list

No.

limp dicked cuck

Of course. I'm wonderful with children.

I agree is a dick, but at least he does not copy paste 2012 shitposts.

pedo

what kind of crazy is she?

Yes so that I will never have to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

lol.

some depression and anxiety bullshit. dont know the exact medical term.

pay a nigger that 100 to rob a titan for you. give him 20 upfront and the rest when done. its really your only option.

newfag detected. go away. inb4 hurr trollan durr

Not if she was dumb enough to fuck spooks let alone get impregnated by one. Even if she has fucked one is enough for me to say nope. The only acceptable answer is if she is divorced with a white daughter because I don't want to raise another man's son, and if she has a decent job and her shit together.

>2016
>Not knowing enough to have a lawyer draw up a pre-nup

Only if she has daughter(s) in the 6-12 yr old range

I'll be 27 this october. I have a feeling that I'll be stuck with that considering how all women are such fucking whores these days. And the state, stupidly, rewards their shitty behavior.

seems like a lot of work. would avoid if better alternatives are available

Who would say no to such a beautiful family?

>Not knowing prenups are not valid in courts if your ex wife simply invents an excuse to force you to pay up

Been there done that. Would never do it again.

I dunno, but it is starting to seem like that is my only option if I'm going to be dating at all. With all the rewards and bonuses women get from being serial baby factories, it seems to have turned into a life goal to have kids by 18.

>Who would say no to such a beautiful family?

lol, she's pretty but that kid she made was an abomination.

I am already...

This shit again?

YOU BURN THE COAL YOU PAY THE TOLL

myfloridalaw.com/divorce/prenuptial-agreements-florida/

Can a prenup protect future earnings?

Prenuptial agreements (also called Antenuptial Agreements) can protect assets, protect from liabilities, and protect certain types of future earnings. Prenups must carefully follow established law or they can be invalidated. Certain types of future obligations cannot be decided by a prenup – such as the amount of child support. Ideally, a completed Florida Prenup Agreement, drafted by a competent prenup attorney, should be in the hands of the other future spouse or his/her attorney several months before the marriage.

tl:dr properly drafted and vetted by both parties lawyers before marriage does indeed protect you in Florida as long as the child is NOT yours.

thx for the opinion, user.
guess I got to get a less crazy one, preferably without a child.

No, and if my wife ever leaves or dies, I'm done with females. Controlling psychotic freaks.

Why not just take another one then?
Or just being friends with benefits with a female

>if my wife ever leaves or dies, I'm done with females.

Stupid as fuck. You would finally be free to fuck and dump whatever you want.

Not getting married in the first place is still a smarter option. If you're dating a woman who insists on getting married and tries to guilt trip you into it, you know that she has ulterior motives from the relationship.

My biggest concern would be liking the kids more than her. I dated a girl 6 months longer than I should have because I really liked her dog a lot - what if that was a kid? I'd be screwed.

Not if she's been used by blacks. Once you go black you never go back. That's the truth, because only cucks would ever take you back in.

It isn't about you user.

Hard to tell mate. Some couple might help eachother out of their personal problems resulting in a stronger bound between them, but that it takes a long time a very hard work.

If she's very depressed it will take a huge amount of mental ressources to be with her and she will feel a need to "feed" of you - Not that's shes evil or anything but thats just how it is. If you bound with her and gain her trust she will also start to see you as a safe base, mening that all the negativity that she hold inside will be exposed to you, she will let you see her pain. That's really a huge compliment that someone is trusting you so much that they will expose their inner feelings, but again, this takes HUUUGE amounts of mental ressources for you to be in, and even more if you want to help her.

If you're 100 % she's the one: Do it
If not: Dont.

If she was white and had a white child, sure. But not if she had a black child because that's what she lusts after and that's what she'll go back to when I'm working overtime, catch her in the act, and hear her justify it by saying that I don't make her feel special anymore. And telling her I was working overtime so she and her child could live closer to royalty while coming home too exhausted with no energy to do anything else than eat and sleep is not justified in her mindset. I'd end up having to pay child support for a child that was never mine, and the court will side with her regardless of how talented a lawyer on my side is. A white woman with a white child is more likely to have stronger family values than a white girl who fucks black guys to spite her father and her way of rebelling against the patriarchy.

It's almost a science.

Single Mother? Oxymoron?

Only if her bull is still available to take care or her sexually in ways that I am not able to.

Yep. The correct term is a plain old whore.

I only date married ones.

lol, because guys aren't known for cheating on good girls that love the shit of them. Maybe they're a good girl who was with a bad guy and finally kicked his worthless ass to the curb.

Would suck his balls while he ploughs her ass/10

keep cucking friendzoned permavirgin

No

Thanks.
Not 100%, Just 50%... So I guess I better dont do it.
Allready have this situation and I dont think I have time to deal with 2 depressed people at once....

Allready got to deal with a female freind (befor everyone starts your "oh you beta"-fagottory, she is too young for me. More like a little sister I got to take care of.
We are really close and a few days ago she just opened up to me, that she got raped by her abusive ex boyfriend and told me some other things this shitrat has done.
I never thought just listening and beeing there for someone can be that exhausting.
I know it is a giant comliment like you said, but I do not have the time and energy to be there for "crazy" people + 1 child.

I really apriciate you opinions and got into thinking about it with my head, insted of my dick.
Thanks.

I'm dating a single mother's daughter

>for "crazy" people + 1 child
for TWO "crazy" people +1 child.
ffs.

>mah buzzwords

When does school start again?

definitely not if she had a penis

have done, would do again

I'd bake her a nice carrot cake. But that's as far as I'm willing to go.

I am. Her fine piece of jailbait daughter is pretty flirty and touchy. Gf has also made passing comments of how I should fuck her daughter.

Not if they lowered themselves to lie with an animal like this bitch did.