AlBuMz U hAtE!!!!!!111

Hey are there any albums that you haven't listened to that you just hate due to memes or fanbases or whatever?
pic unrelated I think it's great
also it's never happened to me but you guys are fucking retarded and only really listen to music for bullshit, non-music related reasons so I figured you guys would have a lot to say about how retarded your music taste is. of course it's not actually your music taste cause you don't actively engage with what you listen to but you know what I mean

calm your ass down op
most people who say they ignore music because of fanbase or etc are trolling

lol r u fucking MAD

say all that shit, but in the end, this is kind of the best online public forum to actually talk about music at
r/indieheads is trash
rym is trash
sometimes you just gotta match the edginess of the shit you're listening to
if you're really desperate for music discussion that bad, get some actual irl friends, don't go online.

shut the fuck up man i have great taste

lol what thread pissed you off man

to be honest ive never listened to death grips or grimes but whenever i see a person wearing one of their shirts or whatever (which is often, there are a lot of hipsters in the area) i kinda start thinking bad shit about them

Ain't nothing wrong with a little Sup Forums transposting now and again.

Maybe you're taking this all too seriously, get off Sup Forums or something for a while.

this, most music listeners normie or otherwise, don't talk to people about all this, they just listen and look for stuff.

OP, I'd like you to know that the harshness and anger of your fucking thread just blew my high. Thanks.

nigga u a death gripsfan or some shit

kek

When Yeezus came out it just make me fucking hate all his shit. It's hard to explain...

holy kek take a joke faggot

shut up mongolian queef

Yeezus is just bad all around, you're right to hate it.
His first three albums have this kind of weird obnoxious peppiness to it.

in all seriousness i've never really HATED any music seriously so...

t. underage

Music for Airports

What even is this thread?

faggot

fuck u

what

>sometimes you just gotta match the edginess of the shit you're listening to
had to stop there, that's retarded.

The point is, you can't be discussing music if you try so hard to be "polite" that you don't end up saying any worthwhile shit.

So what is this? A Sup Forums hate thread?

a shitpost

You sound insufferable.

Nigga literally can't take a joke.

loll

Grimes, but that's about it.

I'm with you OP, fucking normie memesters need to be purged, its disgusting what they've done to this place.

That Yellow Swans / The Goslings thing is fucking shit.

You're right about one thing; that album is great

shit like is really fucking cancer
Sup Forums-tier shitposting
Sup Forums-tier retardation
actual posters should be running you fucking faggots out

It's actually fucking great

It's actually just okay.

In all honesty I thought the Yellow Swans part was great and the Goslings part was really disappointing.

desu after Sup Forums gets shut down im going to run a forum with a what.cd like test you need to take to enter for all the real patricians to get into

that actually sounds terrible

it would probably be more fun for you if you did this at reddit you could get a lot more replies to a lot easier to master trolling at reddit to and its a lot easier to get banned on Sup Forums which always sucks face it dude its just better to be shitty on reddit

if you hate something because it's a meme you should stop living. ITAOTS is the most meme album on Sup Forums, and it's amazing.

it's a fucking meme

>ITAOTS is the most meme album on Sup Forums, and it's amazing.
>and it's amazing
How's your first day here?

kys

You're fucking cancer.

suck my cunt faggot

>>>/reddit/

kwk

kek

heh

is this a trole