Here is my collection of dragon dildos

Here is my collection of dragon dildos.
Your thoughts?

1) Why

Why not?

i own a couple and use them on my wife. if you are a young guy stuffing those in your ass i would probably stop while your ahead. you are going to have a blown out cave for an asshole.

i own 2,3 and 5 from the right. want to pick up 6,7, and 8. i need more cash to get more but i need the lazy shits at my house to fucking work so i can stop paying for them to live here.

I bet you don't have many friends...right? And I don't mean on the internet.

silver one on the far right looks cool.

ouch

Holy shit.
>Beta as fuck

My steak is undercooked and gristly

which one is the one in the middle with the huge knot

so like...does poop just randomly fall out of your butt now? or do you just always wear a butt plug or something. i dont understand how you could retain the tightness an anus needs to function normally after using all those.

Damn what camera did you use to take this photo?

I wonder how your parents thinks about that.

you're gay as fuck

Freaky. One looks just like a Pepsi can.

I want 3rd from the right so badly

yep, working to support a family and being a good enough friend to not just kick people i have known my whole life to get the fuck out. tell me all about how beta i am from your basement.

Trust me, tightness is retained quite well.
I have never even prolapsed, and don't have any plans to

Actually I'm 100% straight :)

Let's see you use this one

post asshole please

mother will be so proud

bad-dragon.com/products/fenrir

how are they? do they stimulate prostate much? ever cum from just using them? what are teh tubes?

>dicks in my ass =/= no homo

For me it's not even so much about being "prostate stimulated". That word is such a cliche to me. I just like the idea of having sex with monster creatures (not animals)

Fun fact: I have never had a dick inside my asshole. Just pieces of silicone representing fantasy monster creatures.
The idea of having sex with a man is appalling to me

god bless

So, I've been thinking of purchasing one of these. However, I have no prior experience with prostate simulation/taking things up my ass. Which one would you recommend for a total newbie. Also, how can I disguise it so that the people I live with or near don't call me a faggot?

Your name is dawn willow , right?

OP Here
My first was a fenrir (medium), see far right green one in OP post.
This was my first dragon dildo and dildo I ever bought. I would suggest trying with just your figers first though. You will need to learn how to do an enema too.

OP here,
No, but she's fucking hot I love seeing her use these.

the toy will give free enema

No it won't?

im just fucking with you the toy will be full of shit and the floor aswell

Not if you give yourself an enema first

I want that tongue and the tentacle, but I live in a country where Dragon Dildos are hard to get delivered.

what are the tubes for? what's the motivation for having so many? and why dragon dildos? it's a furry thing isn't it?

it's nice to put things in ones butt from time to time though

i was inplying a person would not

dude, i cant even get the lube for the laws in my country, plus shipping taxes are like 70 euros

Yeah, thats the thing, the taxes are way high. And they mark it with Bad Dragon and Personal Lubricant on the top of the box. You from Italy or something?

where you at fam

Not op but using this guy atm. Just one of my many

can you get it all in?

Is that even a question?

how did you get one with a suction?

nice!

I don't think many prolapses are planned

Cunt, that's not your collection saw that yesterday (unless your the guy from yesterday)

Exotic erotics. Google them. Great company. I have bd as well tho

>Exotic erotics
they just as good as the bd one?

He makes me feel full

I am the guy from yesterday

IMHO, nothing comes close to the quality of BD.
EE and other websites just look too realistic. There's a sense of detachment form realism and more of a connection with fantasy with the BD toys

But you're still a faggot user.

Not OP, but the tubes are 'cumtubes'. Basically just a syringe and a tube that is fed through the bottom, and you can make the dildo cum or supply more lube while using it. I don't have any with those tubes, I like the idea but I think cleaning them would be a bitch

True true

italiano nel core

Let's see you riding it

Haven't noticed much of a difference. If anything bd silicon feels "smoother" where as ee feels a bit more rough. Not a bad feeling that's for sure

I get pegged by my girlfriend all the time, she fingers me a lot, I own 4 or 5 butt plugs, I often use an njoy wand when I masturbate, I've had 4 guys fuck me in the ass, my girlfriend has tried to fist me maybe a dozen times and successfully done it 3 or 4 times.

I still sometimes have trouble taking small things, and have times when I can't do any anal stuff at all no matter how much I love it.

How the fuck do you take those things? Can you do it regularly? How do you get up to that?

And fyi I'm 28 and have been taking things up my ass since I was 12 or so.

italy bro

>since I was 12 or so
user, where did your uncle touch you?

What's your favorite idea?

the projection goin on in this thread is unreal. yes we're all faggots love it in the ass molested by all the uncles craving pleasure since birth who gives a fuck like

anyone has any idea how to avoid shipping taxes?

No, wasn't molested. Started masturbating anally around that age just a finger or whatever. Plus my best friend lived next door and we started playing truth or dare at like 9 or so and ended up fucking regularly until we were 18ish. And yeah, we both tried fucking each other in the ass very young, around age 12, used vaseline. It hurt us both and we didn't try again for like 4 years.

underrated

you drink RC cola. top kek...

BD hasn't posted any new adoptions for like 2 weeks.
I'm starting to get pissed

just take the old ons, it's not like dust kills silicon

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

#notmybutt

I've looked at all the toys they have. None of the colors/shapes/sizes they currently have in stock I'm willing to buy.
I'm waiting for a large chance and there are only 5 in stock and are all ugly af

>venting machine

> I just like the idea of having sex with monster creatures
> The idea of having sex with a man is appalling

The thing you have to understand is that sexuality is a very dynamic thing. It really is not just gay or straight. There are so many different things that people can be into.

Blah blah blah you have a fetish for being forced by something more powerful than you. If a man came up to you and pinned you down you would happily carry his babies if you could. Its kinda hot op lets meet up.

You're either trolling, ignorant, or retarded. Plain and simple

help

OP your replies make you sound fake
Timestamp it with your favorite up your asshole

when the dildos gives her more pleasure than u

Fuck you dubs don't lie.

damn son you at least you have a beautiful country