INCEST THREAD! GIMME YOUR JUICY STORIES Sup Forums!

INCEST THREAD! GIMME YOUR JUICY STORIES Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOHOeX9sRVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is shed user here

Sadly, yes.

Bump

Post shed greentext plz

Tip for you from someone who's maxed out a few threads: first off, open the thread with a high quality eye catching image. A mediocre girl in a mostly brown and tan shot is not especially interesting. Second, have some content ready to bump the thread with. It creates the illusion of an active thread which draws people in. Finally, if the last four threads died before they even started, give it some time before starting a new one. If no one has anything new the thread won't usually last.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Plus the non canon troll ending.

Any updates shed user

Plus a bonus story written by someone who's even better than me.

Thx user

Not as of yet but I'm going to be home alone for most of the weekend, so assuming I don't just spend the whole time playing Pokemon Go, I'll finish off the first couple short stories and finish that sister dom story you may or may not know anything about.

Got something new and radically different I'm working on too.

Finally
i can now unzip my pants and release my reply to this post or your incestous love partner will die tonight

god the thought of cumming in my mother's pussy.......... ugh it's one of my dreams in life.

Read these then
(this one is fucking legendary)

Okay never mind don't read this one
It's kind of retarded.

thank you. I really have pure incestuous lust for my mother.

Got to welfare mom with 2 daughters and 1 son because Mom was a mindless slut and stopped reading. Fuck off this isn't good this just makes me think of honey booboo type situation you autist

just think about your cock throbbing incest sperm into your mother's twitching pussy.

>Be me
>This happens

Just give it a read dude, it's even better written than my stuff, and I've maxed like 7 threads now. The way this guy relates his feelings at the time is fucking awesome, so much so that it ends up being almost as appropriate for a feels thread as it is for an incest thread. If you really can't read it because of the content I guess I understand, but it's a good read.

Kek, thats even worse
Ugly as fuck ape of a woman, glad i was born a guy with my dads traits or id look like a fucking weirdo, honestly i think i developed a incest fetish just cause it was taboo

Okay, calm the fuck down there Oedipus.

Hmm.

when i was really little, My cousin would come over and id play on the computer while he played with my sister's vagina. We had to be like 4-5

Yeah most people with an incest fetish don't actually lust after their own families, it's usually more the idea of a family member rather than any specific person in their life.

ooooooh check you maxing out threads you ol dog you

It's just advice buddy. Take it or leave it.

>As i thrusted my sweaty, shit covered dick into my moms tight pussy, her eyes rolled back so far she went blind forever.
Want me to start at the beggining and cont?

maxed like 7 thread awww man what a ballleerr

don't be a cunt when he's right, shit way to start a threat
NO.

wasnt me, the honey booboo guys

Okay perhaps I should have opened with this, but this is Shed. It's not just talk.
Probably best not.

Mine was born out of a few things, weirdly. First yes being taboo,it just does something to me, secondly, actually having sex with my mother is the ultimate taboo but I actually feel somewhat compelled to feel like I need to now, part and parcel of the incest fetish but just actually doing that with your own mother? god..... I really want to....

My ex gf fingered her younger sister after showing her some lesbian hardcore videos online. Took her a few weeks of talking her into it and relating it to health lessons in school but after a few weeks she agreed to try stuff.
My ex ended up knuckle deep in her sister a couple of times and although he sister was a little apprehensive and squirming at first ended up liking it quite a lot

lol what does that even mean

I only have brothers, but if I had a sister I'd shamelessly have tried to fuck her. I see nothing wrong with sexual play between family members.

My current girlfriend pretended to be my sister in order to sneak into college counselor meetings, my graduation ceremony, etc. Usually when we have sex I fantasize that she wasn't lying.

>She moaned in ectasy and hearing that harsh, cracking whine that was her voice, i shot loads upon loads of bloody unfertile semen inside her womb

Nothing wrong with the fetish but don't get obsessed. It's a terrible idea. Don't try.

who the fuck is shed hahahahaha you're a nobody

Same I only have a brother. But incest is a huge fetish for me. I should also probably say my mom died when I was like 11

me and my gf role play incest situations too, it helps

can i have sex with you, no homo
okay homo

I know I understand that... but why? Personal experience?

lol

>stick benis in granny bagine
>im gonna cum
>yes
>yes
>thanks gran

Don't bother.
>I haven't heard of someone? They must be nobody!

If your question is genuine, I wrote these
Obviously the maxing out threads bit happened during that. While I was writing those we went through a bunch of threads of people talking about, replying, and generally having fun.
I'm not him but I'd imagine it's common sense, haha.

11/10 need more

Seriously, what does this actually mean?

>seeing her laying there, exhausted, broken, i leaned down and whispered in her ear, the words that brought to and end all life as we know it
>...spaghetti
>i could visibly see her turning into pasta, her eyes filled with sauce, her tits, meatballs
>and i nutted right there on her pepperoni

no one is reading your bullshit 'Shed', grow up you little faggot hahahahahahahahaha

I'VE MAXED OUT THREADS I'M FUCKING SHED.

go to bed

Oh, sorry, but imagine if it did happen? Like it must happen in the world.....

i meant guy, but who knows maybe it will become a meme like 360 degrees and 3edgy4me

samefagging to the max, awwww cringe 'shed' virgin

Sister

wheres archive fag when you need him

assuming you arent just trolling, he's actually kinda right. A bunch of his threads got archived.

>i wanted more, i took fistfulls of her sauce and shoved as much as i could into my mouth and ass
>the steaming goodness inside me was unmatched in pleasure
>i had more holes to fill
>i filled my ears full of pasta
>my dick hole full of pepperoni
>and my nose full of meatballs
>my peepee split in half from being crammed full of things
>and my nose was swolen to ungodly lengths

Oh, sure, undoubtedly, but in reality incest rarely ends well, for social reasons if nothing else.
Don't bother, he's just shitposting at this point.
Seems likely. Though that still doesn't really answer the question. What are you actually talking about?

this is also shed hahahahahahahah aw man this is so embarrassing virgin

There is no samefag here...

replying to yourself hahahahahaha

"wheres archive fag"

you sound like a 13 year old who just discovered Sup Forums. go to bed virgin fat cunt

the pure lust i feel to fuck mason jars filled with bees. Honey booboo guys.com, never been there?

Not exactly.
That's actually the "name" of the guy who was archiving everything in those threads (it's just what he called himself).

>tfw i will never be a erotic novelist

must be very difficult to go onto a different browser or on private kid hahahahahahahahaha virgin

i want to cummy in my mummy

would you just add some content or fuck off please??

this shed guy may be a douche but at least unlike you he ACTUALLY ADDS CONTENT

hahahahaha hi shed good one matey old pal

Honestly bro, I got nothing better to do so if you want to sit here on an incest thread sucking each other's dicks, I got nothing better to do.

>ooo
>aaa
>biggity back
>slap slap slap
>nig nog wong chong
If you dont reply to this post shed will die in his misgendered sleep tonight

FUCK OFF I'VE MAXED 7 THREADS BEFORE BECAUSE OF MY WRITING

aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=lOHOeX9sRVY

Again, no, but good try.
Are you even trying anymore? A little effort at least would be nice.

haha that second one wasn't even me to be fair but come on man this is just cringe. go home, find a nice shiny knife and just see how it feels

shed here guys, im sorry to disappoint but i actually stole all my pasta from moot.

Wanna know what's actually funny about this? I'm not even shed. He stopped posting somewhere up there. Hard to tell where he actually left tho. I just saw you shouting like a retard and decided to join the fun. I'm out tho, peace.

shed here guys, im sorry to disappoint but im actually a 47 year old bulgarian named sergjeij smasjeiaenov

they see me rollin
they be hatin
i got moves
like fagger

Anyone save?
Will post a few others to see.
Post the clothed pics if you saved.

shed here guys, im sorry to disappoint but im realy a nigger

No harm in posting. Whose are they tho?

> Be me 16 years old football player / model / genius
> Have a little sister about 6 years old
> Little sister is about 5 feet tall with huge quadruple E boobs and red hair with light freckles.
> My dad died when I was little so it was just me and my mom.
> Mom works all the time at her job so I have to babysit my sister.
> One day while babysitting sister asks me "What is sex, user?"
> I was shocked, but for the first time I looked at my little sister like the goddess she was.
> I sat her down and tried to explain sex to her.
> "Well you see, sometimes when two people feel horny they have sex. The guy sticks his penis in the girls pee hole and he shoots cum into her."
> I noticed my sister was writhing around on the floor with my beautiful word picture.
> My boner is at 11.
> Suddenly my sister strips off all her clothes, revealing her beautiful double d boobs.
> I lean over to kiss her and I instantly have an orgasm.
> Just then my sister tears off her clothes and sticks my penis into her vagina.
> She takes my entire 11" all at once and she instantly has an orgasm.
> She then gets on her knees and starts giving me the most amazing deepthroat blow job I ever had.
> As I cum into her mouth she has an orgasm.
> "Now it's your turn." I say as I reach over and spread her butt cheeks to reveal her butthole.
> I stick my weiner into her butthole and instantly we both have an orgasm.
> I collapse onto the floor and my sister reaches over and grabs my penis, instantly giving me an orgasm.
> I smile at her as my cum explodes all over her face.
> She smiles and wipes it from her hair and licks the end of her finger.
> Just watching her lick my cum from her finger instantly gives me an orgasm.
> Just then we heard my moms car pull into the driveway so we both went to our rooms where I jacked off and instantly had an orgasm.

I have other times with me and my mom having sex, if anyone is interested.

I just saved them
were posted months ago
Looking for the clothed pics that went with. Only have a few pics

so fucking beautiful

Are you the Australian Pedo from earlier?

I cry every time