Does anyone know where to meet other people who share a disdain or contempt for people...

Does anyone know where to meet other people who share a disdain or contempt for people? I have slowly become more and more misanthropic over the past year but don't really know anyone else that openly shares this world view.

i'm a girl btw

Just gtfo

mabye because it isn't normal and you should seek help you waste of food.

If you're here then you're halfway there.

Cunt.

>i'm a girl btw

y u wanna find em tho

>meet people to share dislike for people
You're not being misanthropic, you're just being a jaded cunt. Try being alone 100% of the time and actively avoiding human interaction.

>I don't like people
>Anyone know where I can meet people?

Grade A Dumbass

Why do people seek out dumb ads religions or fall into cults? Maybe just try and figure myself out by being around people who share the world view, you know.

Retard that can't understand shit demonstrates perfectly the shit stain mentality I hate.

>Asks for directions to Sup Forums
>...on Sup Forums

Try Sup Forums. Internet love machine.

-the hacker known as Sup Forums

>wants to meet people and make friends
>claims that they are misanthropic
>don't contradict yourself
>you're either, or. Can't be both

Can't read can you? Doesn't say make friends. Waste of flesh.

I fucking hate you

>logic
>woman
Pick only one.

Should have known I'd find nothing but incompetence here. That was my mistake. Continue being fags.

They want to meet other people who claim to be misanthropes and I can only assume that they want to interact with them. Sure sounds like making friends to me.

That's stupid beyond words. Doesn't anyone of a specific identity want to find others of a similar identity so they can relate?

They're all wastes of flesh. You're a waste of flesh, he's a waste of flesh, I'm a waste of flesh. You can't really use waste of flesh as an individual insult if you're a misanthropist.

>want to find others
That right there is what makes a "misanthropist" not a misanthropist.

Oh yeah, sort of like what you do with friends?

So you want to do friend stuff with people but not be labelled friends. I gotcha.

Retard

That's actually not at all what was said but clearly you did your best. Now if you can just learn to take a shit without holding mommy's hand.

One must either give in completely to solitude or pretend to be normal if they are afflicted/blessed with the Omega Strain. Omegas can be Alphas or Betas. They can be smart or dumb. They can be sociopathic, bipolar, borderline (me), or split. They can be any number of a million different labels. They can be alone, apart, or alonapart.

But they cannot be not Omega. And herein lies the problem.

True. It's really weird now because she's been dead for years and the hand is not really in great shape, despite my efforts. You know, it's real friendly of you to have given that advice to me straight like that. Thanks!

OP here. Care to elaborate? I have been alone now for 6 months which sounds a lot like what your saying. Mine was self imposed because I just hated most people I came into contact with. Slow, droning, tedious.

Kill yourself faggot

Some day in a few years, if all goes as planned!

6 months. Damn, hiro.

Jk but srs

See, that hate you feel? That is your Split trying to make sense of your desire for intercourse and your revulsion of the inevitable dialogue.

"I want smart friends"

"I want stimulating conversation"

"I want to be myself and fit in"

You have not given over completely. You, on some level, believe there is hope for acceptance. And maybe there is. But you cannot construct a life path; you can only follow yours and find things along the way. If your path is a shit filled ditch, you need to find boots or things to like about poop.