poogba to yanited is off edition

ronaldo is good ronaldo is great sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_UEFA_Nations_League
youtube.com/watch?v=oCXek6D-nWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Light_Brigade
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36766990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Vincent Janssen to take Tottenham medical today and news of a player undergoing a medical at Southampton.

LITERALLY WHO

>letting oscshit model your kit

poop made a 54m bid for an atletico player

Wow, we actually got Danny Ward on loan from Liverpool.

>lost the Euro
>TdF break
tough day lads, but maybe some updates on the Javi Martinez to liverpool situation will cheer me up

Almost a done deal la

any updates on the Witsel to Everton situation?

Why do Spurs do this? They must sign and sell 10 players every season.

>FA in talks with Steve Bruce about the England job

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's off to Napoli lad

I swear every time I see Matic his face gets smaller and smaller

damn, Matic looks like he wants to kill himself

Thought it was Big Sam. Either way I'm not watching England anymore until the WC

Fucking hell.

If it's going to be an English manager for England Big Sam is literally the only choice.

What's the moron OP? Where are the ones with half a brain or better?

Bog Sim his England Manager

Oscshit confirmed for staying
Nice pyjama though.

Éder to Real Madrid when

My inside sources tell me Bayern are prepared to go for a swap deal which includes Mignolet.

some swedish Fulham winger to Nantes

-------migerlolel
firminho - milner- henderson - coutinho
---------origi - allen - lallanna
---bentekke - ballotelli - sturidge

What did he mean by it really makes you think?

>a player undergoing a medical at Southampton
it's hojbjerg

t. reddit

Will look good at Liverpool next season.

Any updates on the Sissoko to Barcelona situation?

WHEN WILL SWANSEA SIGN SOMEONE GOOD

Fantasy PL was meant to be up and running today >:(

I like this, as long as he won't get in front of Ward-Prowse. This is his year

Javi Martinez soon

they don't need to sign anyone as long as they have you

Why are England such a meme nation? We're not fighting a relegation scrap, why hire big sam?

what is Prowsey good at though

aside from free-kicks

When will bournemouth sign someone over 23 years old

>We're not fighting a relegation scrap

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_UEFA_Nations_League

honestly adding relegation to international football will be hilarious. can't wait for it to start desu

He brings a lot of energy, and is excellent at pressing. His vision is brilliant, and even though he doesn't quite have the passing skills to utilise it fully yet, I believe this is just a matter of time. Also he rarely loses the ball, and is just very good at recycling possession. He's not very spectacular, but I see some Xavi in him.

Also he's smart

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

He looked brilliant at Arberdeen. Shame Liverpool cucked them by ending the loan premature.

so close to being done

>Pelle to Shandong Luneng is official

>Have a good Euros
>Go to China
Why?

He wants to feel like a hero and a good player, so he plays in a shit league. Honestly I would do the same, pick a good team from a not so good league and become a hero for the fans.

Money innit

40 million for two years, I'd take that with both hands

Fair enough, thought a MLS team would offer some bigbux due to the Euros though.

mlels only get free transfers

>Ronaldo gets injured. It looks like a genuinely a bad one. He gets treatment, walks off the pitch and then decides to play on. Fine, nothing to see here. After another five minutes where he is clearly mobile enough to run into the penalty area and challenge for a header, he signals to the bench to be substituted and commences approximately 110 mins of obscene narcissism.
>After showing how mobile he is just seconds before, he decides he needs to sit in the middle of the pitch and requires a stretcher to aid him from it. A nice couple of minutes being center of attention with the World’s cameras pointed at him. For the rest of normal time there was clearly not many opportunities for him to preen himself in front of the lenses, but as soon as the 90min whistle was blown and the cameras focused on the huddled teams, he grabbed the opportunity to make himself seen again. Moving between each and every player and giving them a morale-boosting word in their ears – the same ears that he has screamed into all tournament when they have not passed to him or had the audacity to make a mistake. During extra time, the man that required four people to carry him from the field replaced Fernando Santos as manager and jumped and shouted his way around the technical area (I don’t recall any player, ever, doing something similar). If you can read lips then you’ll know he was shouting “LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!” (in Portuguese, obviously).
>When the goal went in I turned to my wife and said “as soon as the whistle goes then the TV goes off” (which she was quite happy about anyway). I could not bear to see him make himself the center of attention once again. Lo and behold the one image I saw on the news this morning was the Portugal team celebrating, trophy in front of the group and in front of the trophy was Ronaldo, arms and legs spread on the turf like he was trying to make a snow angel, quite literally making himself the biggest part of the photos that would shoot around the globe.

do you really expect me to read all that shit

He's right but he sounds mad, who is he?

its quite funny

>who is he?
One of the upstanding fanboys who uniroincally argue about Messi vs Ronaldo.

>He's right

no he isnt

>tfw it's another ronaldo/messi wins the ballon d'or episode

He'll need to be good, bound to be load of defensive fuck ups with all the new players we've signed.

It's amazing the mental contortions people will go through in order to shape events to some pre-existing narrative.

Lol why, he could play in any Serie A club.

He needs to leave Europe until people forget about that penalty.

Zaza plays in fucking Italy and he's fine

hes a weeb

Zaza missed ironically though, Pelle was actually trying to score.

It wasn't as bad as Zaza. At least Pellè scored some nice volleys and is handsome af

>He's right

Isn't that the Wales away kit?

who can stop them lads?

Fucking Zaza. Never trusted him for a minute.

poop

youtube.com/watch?v=oCXek6D-nWo

Ah yes, very impressive.

>Kompany

Has he not retired yet?

125k per week

>ter stegen
>never fit aguero
>same with gundogen
>nolitio no where near good enough for city

not even gonna start on your shit defence

How would you rate Clasie?

>0 (ZERO) english players

No one can stop that team I'm afraid.

Top 4 y/n?

hello guys

Kek

Easily.

United
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal

I think Zaza was trying to prove that in a society who base social success and rewards around being popular before and good later, failing memorably is better than succeeding. Do you remember who scored his penalty kick? of course you don't, those people don't exist in the mind of most watchers, from which we can argue that they don't exist at all, or will stop existing soon.
On the other hand Zaza was made immortal or at least he will outlive other players, because people will remember his miss, to the point of making him his miss in a process of synecdoche where a part becomes the whole.

Zaza in 5 steps managed to prove that failing is achieving success, probably the greatest philosophical act so far of this century.

top kek

>being relatively white
>still looking like a roach
I feel bad for him desu

You don't think City will make the top 4? They have arguably the best squad as well as the best manager. If they can stay healthy then they're the favorites imo.

The City squad is arguably too thick to go for Poop's tactics

The doctors. City are a walking injury list.

Arsenal are a lock ofc
Chelsea have an equally good squad that is typically healthier
Tottenham have an actual defense
United have a 1st season Mourinho

>Chelsea and Inter wanna buy João Mario
fuck off you CL'less shits

kekkest

>112 million pound Pogba bid rejected

Uh...wut

>jewventus

That's why.

>the best manager.
Next season is going to be fun.

I don't even...

My dad works for Nintendo and he is a faggot

'United is interested in Pogba, but Juve like any other European top club does not want to sell its top players. The bianconeri don’t want to sell him, they want to renew his contract. Everyone likes him but Juve want to keep their best players.'

That is the actual quote. United have not even bid yet.

What do Juventus need £112m for?

didnt want him anyway hes shit

tbf the British have long been pioneers in this field.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Light_Brigade

To replace Pogba.

bribes

They are risking everything on Poop Guardiolel not being a meme.

Makes sense, Juve are arguably the 4th (5th) team in Europe after Barca, Bayern, Real (Athletico).

And they don't need to sell for the money, they only thing clubs like ManU have over them is the ability to pay higher wages

Easier just to keep him then

>Sam Allardyce: No contact over England job from FA

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36766990

I bet florentino perez is discussing with his board right now how much they'll pay for Sissoko

Sissoko ain't gonna stay in Newcastle right? that man was an absolute beast

And he just sits there, waiting, with his Powepoint presentation...