How did he do it, Sup Forums? How is it possible to create a masterpiece this good when you're only in your early 20s?

How did he do it, Sup Forums? How is it possible to create a masterpiece this good when you're only in your early 20s?

it all started when he met a boy named noah

P E R F E C T
PERCUSSION

>tfw Panda will never play like this ever again

>tfw I am almost 30 and I have done nothing
I'm a visual artist though. We bloom later, right?

helps when you come from a family privileged enough to send your kids to a special snowflake private highschool where you can meet all the other trust fund baby special snowflakes

I have a bad news for you.

You sound bitter

>special snowflake

ALWAYS found in my life that anyone who uses this term is a real piece of shit

you jealous you weren't brought up with a cool nickname?

Hahaha, you're typing that with your limp wrists and coffee you've suffocated with sweetener because your afraid of what masculinity tastes like. Kill your fucking self, faggot.

most critically acclaimed bands released their masterworks when they were in their early 20s

Honestly I am a piece of shit, bitter and jealous.

You forgot to change "him" to "they."

most artists are born with a few good ideas and they exhaust them early in life. and they are really dumb because they never studied anything other than the humanities so they don't know how to think critically, which is why they kind of just plateau or get worse as they age

are you kidding me sung tongs is much better
thats their masterpiece
never understood this boards obsession with that album

We can't all possess the traits which continue the lineage of disgusting bio matter, but more good to you if you really consider the possession of them
something beneficial

It sounds like a literal dream and the closer is possibly the best song ever made.

>they're from a different class than I am
>they should eat shit and die
Damn I fell for the bait but I already typed the green arrows so whatever.

They had about 10 straight classic albums if you're implying Animal Collective declined any sooner than PW.

Agreed

CHz is bad too buddy

Bad compared to their consistently incredible standard, or bad compared to the average musician?

both

What is it?

>It sounds like a literal dream
i get that feeling from slowdive and Cocteau twins
i love anco but I still never really clicked with Spirit besides penn dreadful

I honestly think La Rapet and Bat You'll Fly are better than Alvin Row. I think they're all perfect songs, though

I like Sung Tongs but it's nowhere near as emotional as STGSTV

[spoiler]You might never make it[/spoiler]

> we can't all possess

thankfully you're a minority and will eventually be stomped out (hopefully literally) of the evolutionary process. Look forward to seeing the corpse of you and your political ideology on the battlefield. Good riddance.

stgstv power rankings

April and the Phantom>Alvin Row>La Rapet=Chocolate Girl>Bat You'll Fly>Penn Dreadfuls>Someday I'll Grow as Tall=Spirit They've Vanished>Untitled>Everyone Whistling

>your afraid of what masculinity tastes like

>they never studied anything other than the humanities so they don't know how to think critically
>not knowing that the humanities are all about autisticaly trying to come up with theories to explain what seems to be the unexplicable; eg art, morality etc.

OP is this your EP and are you shilling here? nobody talks about this stuff anywhere

I'm Avey Tare, yeah

that's actually really more like the end.

>Untitled that low
bruh what a pleb

you can write good stuff as soon as you start playing an instrument. learning theory/song structure really helps

La Rapet > Alvin Row > Untitled > Penny Dreadfuls > Chocolate Girl > April and the Phantom > Bat You'll Fly >Spirit They've Vanished > Someday I'll Grow > Everyone Whistling

April and the Phantom >= Spirit They've Vanished > Everyone Whistling/La Rapet = Alvin Row > Bat You'll Fly > Penny Dreadfuls > Untitled > Chocolate Girl > Someday I'll Grow As Tall As A Giant

far from true

>you can write good stuff as soon as you start playing an instrument
'No'