Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
So me(18), my mom(around 43) and my sister (14) are visiting my grandmother (on my mothers side).

My mom is divorced and and my grandma is married to this guy, lets call him Bob. They have been married for as long as i can remember and Bob is a little over 60 i think.

So they all usually sitt out on the porch and get drunk and me and my sister sit and watch tv inside right inside so we can basically hear everything they say.
My grandma has been kinda depressed lately and was fucking wasted all day so she went to bed around 2 hours ago, and my sister around 1 hour ago because she was tired.

Now I usually sneak a little and listen to what they are saying and they are often talking about sex and more private stuff when they are alone.
And at this point they are both pretty fucking drunk.

Now this time it gets to the point where he actually asked my mom for sex, she turns him down because he is married to his mother.
After talkin some more he asks to just touch her boob so he can masturbate later. (Forgot to say that Bob earlier said he hasnt even touched my grandma in 5 years)
Now at this time Bob is fucking begging her for sex or a little feel.

After a little while i could see that he had gotten up and is standing next to her chair and leaning over her. I could not see it but he was leaning over her and i heard no talking, then i heard fucking kissing sounds. And I realised that my mother is asleep.

Now i have to get up in the morning and going on a 3 hour trip with Bob alone so I didnt really wanna go up and bust him kissing and feeling up my mother cuz that would be fucking awkward.
So I started making noises so maybe he would stop, cuz im right next to porch. He doesnt stop. So I have to go and say "mooom" and pretend i have something to say and he drunkenly stops and pretends like he wasnt grabbing my moms tits and kissing her. And my mom is fucked she is PASSED OUT. Cont in a minute. And sorry for typing bad im on phone

360 and walk away op

This is fucked uuup

So I get back inside but this motherfucke Bob is still trying as soon as i leave.
I get up again and this time really try to wake her up and atleast get her out of there. I still pretend like i hadnt seen anything and he acts like he was doing something else again. This time I get her inside to bed and he sits there for like 10 more minutes saying he's just gonna grab another smoke before going to bed.
After 10 min he stumbles in and goes to bed.
Now im sitting here alone typing this.
I wanted to kick his fucking ass but that would be really awkward and we are staying til sunday. And they were both reeeeally drunk.
What do I do Sup Forums?
I still feel like shit for not doing more when someone was doing that to my mom and at the same time this is no stranger, we known him for a really long time.

What do i do?

Stop ruining bobs night.

You should have recorded him in the act and blackmailed him.

180 you mean dumb ass.

Oh fuck why didnt i think of that!? That way I could get revenge on him and also make profit. Fuck

You are the biggest beta pussy I've ever encountered. What, we're you gonna just watch as some old cunt raped your mom? Man up next time. That's your mom.

Picture of drunk mom with those fat titties out.
Do it, faggot!

I know thats what im thinking of aswell. But the reason we are here is beacuse my grandma is really fucking depressed (because her kid/my aunt recently died in cancer) and if i would have made a sceen and shit she would find out i guess and that would destroy her.

And it would be terribly awkward

he forsure roofied her

>this new
hows your first time on Sup Forums treating you? nice in the summer weather?

Yea no he hadnt. They had all of them been drinkin all night thats why she passed out, trust me.

But Sup Forums wtf where is the advice on how to proceed on this? Im kinda freaking out here. As i said i have 3 hour alone time with this fuckhead in the morning.

they grow up so fast

your 18 fucking years old user beat his fucking ass and tell your mother what happened the fucks wrong with you be a man

Well its too late now and everyone is sleeping but me. I dont know he even will remember this in the morning but i think he will, he's a heavy drinker(borderline alcoholic but still has job and is contributing to society) so he should remember.

I second this OP.

Tell him in front of your mom if he doesn't back off you will call the cops and end him.

Your mom is passed out and that's sexual assault. If she doesn't want to sober what makes someone think she'd want to passed out drunk.

He can't go and just beat his ass. He missed his opportunity and now he has to just move on. No evidence of touching= ya done goofed. Next time he does it though record and profit.

>let's talk about the 9gag watermark.jpg

Yea i know but i didnt think of that. Is there a way I can do it even tho i have no recordings but i still saw what i saw. As i said im alone with him for 3 hours tommorrow and could say something then?

Fuck off i found it on google looking for wallpapers for phone

Mom titties, NOW!

I could scare him by just saying im gonna tell grandma and mom or say i have footage but thats kinda risky

You make me sick; you fucking stood by as your mum got raped you disgusting little fucker. THERE IS NO BIGGER PICTURE YOUR MUM GOT RAPED AND YOU DID WHAT MADE A COUPLE SOUNDS. Bob is asleep you still have a chance to rectify this kill him and say it was self defense they'll do a rape kit test on your mum and you'll walk free

tell him to stay away from your mom when your alone tomorrow

Just kill yourself op. You are a faggot. Not your personal army. Neo Sup Forums is so fucking bad.

Are you not listening you retarded fuck this does not just concern me but all of my family. I would not be surprised if my grandma would kill herself after finding out and i had to do something quick, yes maybe i did wrong, but i had to do something quick

This is not a personal army request, he's asking for advice faggot

Lurk more you fucking NEWFAG!

best option. Always get that shit on cam.

During the drive crash the car. Make sure he died in the "accident"

But i didnt. Can i still blackmail him and what would i say in that case?

If this shit is to be believed, it's only a matter time before that guy starts diddling his sister whilst OP provides ambience to the raping by making noises in the background.

So let granny die a slow death with raped mc rape pants?
>good plan

Get mom tits on pictures. OP is a faggot!

You can always bluff. If you can lie convincingly try and extort him.

What a piece of shit son you are. Way to let that guy rape your mom.

He has otherwise been a good cool old guy and he was really drunk. My mom has also been depressed lately and this is pretty much the only family she got left aswell, i dont really care for grandma but my mom would be really depressed if this shit got out and if my grandma would kill herself or somerhing i dont even know what my mom would do

Yea im thinkin of doin that but what exactly would i say? Im kind of a faggot

All I know, kid, is that if someone did that shit to my mother... I'd be going to prison.

is your mom hot?

She's not ugly

Wouldn't go to prison because you are a good Samaritan

Or taking advantage of her being hammered and getting pictures of her tits.
Dumb niggers. ..

pics?

You're saying you want pictures of your own mother's tits? I only see one dumb nigger here.

Nope not an inbred retard

Yo honestly I got two pieces of wonderful advice. At least this is what I would do in the situation.

>Kill him with a burning passion and mount his head on a pike as I constantly refill my cup with his blood and feast.

Or

>stop being a whiny bitchy cocktail block and fuck my sister.

Cmon Sup Forums wtf should i say tommorrow?? Because I obviously have to say something!

Nothing.

This. You already made the choice. You choose to do nothing and now you have to live what that.

>You Feel that?

Replying to my own post withe an actual logical answer. Drop it that you know. So he fears you.

>blackmail
>profit

If he actually feels bad or loves your family he'll become your bitch, if he doesn't fuck all the shit up.

I been thinking about the whole thing now for almost an hour, I cant say nothing. But i dont know what to say

Call the police, off to jail. ruin his life! :)

Best thing he could of done was blackmail. Why the duck didn't you just record and blackmail? I would of liked his ass since he was all over to lady.

And my grandmothers and more importantly my mothers..

WHERE IS THE GREENTEXT

Oh, you can't say nothing huh? Just how you couldn't just do nothing while your mom was being raped? You did nothing then and you'll do nothing later. You're a coward.

Stop making excuses. You pussed out plain and simple. They would have understood if you had a video. And you could've helped them both get through the ordeal if they couldn't cope with it.

He's probably like fuck yeah got away with it

Cute boy

OR go to the deep Web and pay like 6k for him to be assassinated. None will be the wiser.

>webm related

advice fool

I'm not trying to an asshole but fucked up. Shit happens. Move and and wise up for the next time that it happens you will be better prepare. But to be honest you can't do much at the moment.

Pussy logic 101

man up pussy.

Dude. Beat the living shit out of him then explain to your mom

Yeah, next time when he's raping his mom or sister he can try clearing his throat loudly and repeatedly to get him to stop. Live and learn, right?

stfu pussy

Confront him you don't wanna go anyway. Let him give you a reason to beat his ass you protect ur mom and get out of goin win win

I dunno if that were my mom I would fucking beat the shit out of that guy. But that's just me.

Truth hurts don't it?

You tried to follow a rational course of actions. And thinking of the pros and cons, thus now you seek advice.

You could have reacted emotionally and right there, no matter the state of the old fucker, fuck em up, defending you mothers honour.

¿Do you want to defend your mother? Confront him.

You can not defend your mother without causing a ruckus and hurting more people than just bob. Your whole family will hurt.

BUT IT'S BOB'S FAULT NOT YOURS. YOU ARE THE CONSECUENSE. HE'S THE SIN

Bro the problem with that course of action is that you go to fucking prison. I am all for kicking his ass but it has to be done in a way that you can be let off the hook. He missed the opportunity so now he has to wait and strike if the bastardized does it again.

He will probably be fucking your passed out mom later

10/10 Op read this shit

Fuck off im not a pussy just socially awkward

typical millennifag
get off your phone and stand up for your mom

And, let me finish with a lil' analisis of the old fucker mind.

"Man, i totally groped that hot milf. She let me. Yea, she let me that's what happened. Now that she let me, that totally means that I can fondle her more. She let me, I am not doing nothing wrong. Not my fault, she let me grope her. I totally will get puss now. Yea

If you're older than 20 and on Sup Forums you are a dick and my mom is fine ok he just did some boob grabbing and she was asleep it didn't matter. It's just really awkward and kinda weird.

This thread is a ducking circle jerk. You have the advice you looked for. Use it however you want. I don't see another course of action .

If you can't stand up for your mom for fear of an awkward situation , you are a pussy no other word for it

well if it did't matter why are you whining on here about it?

This reminds me of when I was a kid growing up with an abusive asshole. I was about 9 or 10 and I was tired of him hurting my mom so I stood between her and him and said I was going to defend her from anything and anyone. I got the ever living shit beat out of me, but he never touched her again.

pin him up against a fucking wall by his neck, and tell him if he ever pulls some shit like that again, it'll be the last time he walks and doesnt hobble around.

good job for your self control OP I would have absolutely lost my shit.

Exactly, and he'll keep pushing it as long as no one does anything about it.

/thread

Fucking lock sock his ass, stupid. Then, tell him in no uncertain terms, if he does it again you'll take him on a permanent hunting trip. Who the fuck cares if it's awkward? Your grandma is depressed because bob is a rapist.

>some bob grabbing.
Tomorrow I will go to the streets to do some boob grabbin. Nothing bad will happen because is just something akward and weird right?

yeah man, this old dude is a scumbag and deserves to get the shit kicked out of him.

stop whining about me

fuck off stupid.

He didn't control himself. He is a fucking pussy. He didn't do anything and came to Sup Forums for advice. What the actual fuck

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

Dude, why isn't that guy in the hospital or dead yet?

OP's a puss