Guys? Right, am I wrong to be pissed off?

Guys? Right, am I wrong to be pissed off?

Basically, me and my gf were talking about plans and shit, I told her I didn't really have any, she said she might be going out on Wednesday.. I asked her what her plans were and she said she didn't know, but I was talking to her friend earlier and he said that they all planned to get in the train to the beach on Wednesday.. Then she was talking to her mum earlier and turns out she's also going to a party at some point and she didn't tell me.. She said she didn't know what she was doing even though she clearly did/does..

Just need some user advice, pic not related..

How the fuck do you people stay in relationships after you're lied to even once. It fucking boggles my mind. What's the point if there's no trust

He's right. Trust is so fucking important in ANY relationship (best friends, fam, gf/bf....)

She was definitely planning on getting wasted and then getting some dick up in her OP.

Because she's like fucking heroin, and trust me, I'm an ex heroin addict..

She's like heroin, sipping through a little glass.
I'm looking for some help I need someone to save her ass.

Never trust an ex-heroin addict

She was planning on fucking someone there, dump her ass for being a lying cunt.

She was planning on fucking someone or just getting fueled up. Either way it was without you. Sorry man I know you don't want to hear it but you need to be able to trust her or the relationship is all you no her.

I don't even know why I posted it here.. I guess it's because you guys have no reason to lie..

When she wakes up I'm gonna talk to her, ask her about it and if she lies to me I'm just gonna end it.. No point in staying in a relationship with no trust..

dump her, don't even tell her you dumped her, just cut off all communication and cut her out of your life without any warning. when she asks what's going on just tell her you don't know, and let her stew on it. but post shit on facebook about dumping her and get a new girlfriend, make it really obvious that you dumped her, but don't tell her shit.

give her the ole dose of her own medicine 10 fold.

Good call
Best of luck mate

Truth

I can't do that, I'm not cold.. I can't just cut her off.. 2 years of memories.. I'm a pussy..

^

that's pretty weak actually.

men stand for responsibility so take it like a man and tell her. if she doesn't respect you, she's not worth your lifetime

do this OP. don't let her weasel her way into being the victim and don't let her turn the conversation to any other topic than her being a liar. godspeed op and stick to your guns

Dating doesn't count till your mI'd twenties so fuck her friends user

I understand. I'd do it though, I'm pretty jaded at this point and I have very little time and patience for fucking bullshit. you're either serious or you're not, if you're not you can fuck off. that's how I see it.

I get having a soft spot though, I even have one for my ex still who I sometimes still talk to on facebook, but even if I could (different country) I'd probably never see/hang out with her again.

She's cheating, most likly with that friend you mentioned

Ditch her now because she causes anymore shit.

it's not about being weak or a coward or irresponsible, it's just the principle of it. she might realise she's been a fuckwit if you do the same shit back to her.

most likely she won't understand and nothing will be gained

if you dump her now then she will 100% fuck someone at the party, however you should still do it.

but if the relationship is pretty much done, why would you bother to cause more damage.

hate + hate doesn't equal good

topkek'd

this.

most girls are naive little assholes and will believe anything you say on first encounter if you have the skills.

they won't learn though because you can approach them in so many different ways.

what's important is to get a smart girls which appreciates everything you have in this regard

Chinese tricks in rooms
With ghosts of hooker girlie dudes

Fuck it guys.. I'ma go to sleep next to her for possibly the last time.. Have fun and stay safe..

well then that's her problem for being a fucking moron, not OP's

look mate basically what you're saying to op is that he has two options.
1. run away from his problems and shut himself out from her, not really dealing with the problem and potentially opening up other avenues for problems to manifest themselves in (being a boy)
2. don't listen to your advice, face his problems head on and deal with them now so he can move along with his life (being a man)

>i know which one i'd pick

She already cut you off man. She's been planning something and didn't want you involved, so she lied about it. She doesn't want you around to ruin her fun time. She's already done with you. You're basically just putting the stamp on her resignation at this point.

I always thought it was gooks, fuck

You'd get trapped into an argument you can't win and stay with her while she has tyrones baby.

again it's not about "being a man"
I bet you're one of those faggots that also think you should always be chivalrous and never hit women under any circumstance, even in self defence.

I'm a firm believer in equality, true equality, the kind no one seems to like.

Seriously man, don't chicken out. You'll feel better having dumped her before she cheated on you.

this, deal with it however you want, but deal with it, sooner rather than later.

Fairs fuckles to you OO
Post results on the morrow if ye can

Idk. This is what I do though.

>my way or the highway lady.
>well where you goin?
Idk
>well guess you ain't fuckin goin then.
Well ur not my boss!!
>ya but I'm the best you will get bitch, so fucking fall in line or I'll do better.
...ok (tears)

OP*

that's just why you stand your ground and stand up for yourself mate.

fuck no Sup Forumsro if a bitch wants to act like a man she can get dropped like a man. simple shit. and in a way it is, i won't go and say you're not a man if you don't do this, but a man tackles his problems head on and deals with them so he can move on in his life and live the way he wants to

Make sure to dic er down one last time.
Go for the buthole.

fair enough. in all honesty dude I would probably actually be too lazy to do the whole "not telling her I dumped her" thing and I'd just outright tell her to fuck off. I'd tell her to go and enjoy getting fucked at that party she didn't wanna tell me about and don't fucking ever come back.
I just appreciate the irony if she got dumped the same way she's being a fuckwit, if that makes sense.

She sorta told you about it, she just wasn't clear that the train she was going on would be at a party...

I approve, user. Leave that passive aggressive shit back in high school where it belongs. Um....I'm kind of high so have a cute rat.

definitely see where you're coming from user. you seem like the kinda bloke who'd be alright to share a beer with.

too right mate keep hitting the bongs/joints/blunts whatever floats your boat. cute dog woulda been better for future reference but hey can't have everything i suppose

Okay, here's your dog.

top bloke

Stand your ground homie. You're better than her and no man deserves that from a woman

I agree with both sides here. Cutting off communication will let her realize what she's missing. If she doesn't care, then she wasn't worth your time anyways. But you can't just ignore her forever. You gotta handle it like a man and talk to her face to face. For example, I recently called out this chick for acting wishy washy with me after she spent the night at my place and was acting all handsy, but the next day she wouldn't even look at me. We had been drinking the night before, but she would acted interested even before that. I asked if she only like me when she was drunk and she didn't even respond, got in her car, then left. NOW im completely ignoring her and she's realizing she fucked up hard. Found out she a hoe though so it's all good

Hi satan!

Fug I didn't even notice I'm finally Satan nice dubs

Wtf I didn't write that? nice dubs

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.