I'm going to kill myself tonight, Sup Forums. I've spent the long time here and I really like a few of you...

I'm going to kill myself tonight, Sup Forums. I've spent the long time here and I really like a few of you. It's been an honour. Thanks for teaching me how to touch my mum in her sleep.

Thanks guys

Don't do it broh

you wont do it

DO IT FAGGOT

Can you send me some money before you die? Im hurting over here

Lots of suicides tonight. Of course we know none of them will actually go through with it.

If you're going to an hero, can you at least do something useful, like join the army?

>Thanks for teaching me how to touch my mum in her sleep.

Hope you find what you seek OP

Wasn' that the thread with lik 2 quilts in it?

Live stream?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

this

*LiketwoQuints

Kill some niggers first. Make the world a little bit better for those you leave behind. Seriously, max out your credit cards at the gun store, get an AR-15 and a glock and a bubch of extra magazines, find out where there will be a bunch of niggers, and shoot down as any as you can before being taken down by the cops, or the niggers. Die a hero's death. Your body will die, but your name will live on forevermore.

Not op but I'm doing this. Using an oven bag instead because the oxygen mask has holes in it.

kek bye faggot

Jesus calm yo titties

Just smoke some weed, jerk off and listen to some tunes. Get over it. It's not impossible

what could have possibly happen to you OP?

This
Alternatively take out some Mudslimes please

Or go to Syria and find a truck rental place.

if this is legit,
I used to think like this OP, then I met a friend, good friend, best friend.
all was well, found out he was in the same spot as me.
long story short he shot himself one night right after I got off the phone with him. I could tell something was wrong so I went over and found him dead.
I used to think like you OP, until I saw it right in front of my face. I saw how it ends, I saw how it effected me and everyone around him, it hit home hard. So hard I decided I could never allow myself to go through with it. I could never let my family and all of my friends down like that.
People who barley knew him showed up to his funeral, people who I least expected to be there were. Everyone felt it. The new emptiness inside them, This new feeling that will never go away, The constant reminders of who was once there. Him always being on my mind 24/7, when I wake to when I go to sleep..

I still feel like ending it sometimes, but then I just think back, I think to what I once had in my life that is now gone. And It reminds me of how trivial the things are that bother me. I could never allow myself to cause those feelings for someone else.

So please OP, just think about what really matters, think about the small things, be grateful for the world around you, because its all you'll every have.

Not op. This helps. Thank you.

this method is outdated, helium has been diluted with chemicals that will make it extremely painful after about 10 seconds of constantly inhalation and you'll instinctively remove it.

don't group the brave in with the stupid please

You're welcome friend, one thing that helped me and it may sound stupid but, every day I would try to think of 5 things that I was grateful for. the smallest of things. Like the rain, it gives life to everything. The sun, a butterfly, a bee. sounds stupid but after awhile you start to see the world differently. You see how everything has a purpose for something else to prosper.

What snacks should I get at the movie theater tonight?

This point is bullshit to make. When you're dead you are DEAD.. D E A D. There's no magic afterlife where you watch your family suffer.. So if you really are wanting to exit this life you should fully have the right to end it without some stupid idiotic point like this coming up.

It's not an ethical dilemma, and it's not your personal responsibility to make others feel good, certainly not while you DON'T EXIST.

do what you want OP, but just know we all die eventually, Seeing how it all plays out since the end result is death anyway is an option that works here.

Lol no

Very nice user.

I am touched.

lol you ain't gonna do this shit fag
live steram or didn't happen LOL LOL LOL

If that's how you feel. Then why are you still alive?

I'm still alive because I know I will just die eventually anyways..