It has come to my attention that multiple users on the Sup Forums insulted my little angel

It has come to my attention that multiple users on the Sup Forums insulted my little angel.

I demand a sincere apology from these people, or I will have to contact the administrator of this website.

Thanks in advance.

Please no tell moot

hahahaha throw that waste of resources off the nearest cliff

It depends on you.
That's exactly the kind of behaviour I am talking about.

I wanna cook and fuck that baby.

lol at pic

more like "how is it 2016 and you choose to KEEP a damaged embryo rather than abort it?!"

good job burdening the rest of society with that waste of flesh fuckbag. I bet your real pleased with yoursefl

this looks like a happy feminazi who has some to be trigered about
oh my baby is gonna be retarded, you don't tell me what to do, i'm gonna have it

this times 1000000

seriously? because she's different

Oh, uh, Moot left ages ago.

listen up bitch.
retard breeders are very low on my list of people to apologize to.
now shut the fuck up and go get your tubes tied.

And these dub dubs confirm.

How is it 2016 and haven't took the blood test during pregnancy to make sure the baby was healthy?

And THESE dub dubs also confirm.

Fuck off with that potato spud, you pale mzungu looking ulgy failure of life.

>2016
>still hasn't gotten an abortion to get rid of a downey
Why even waste your time? It's a lost investment, you're wasting thousands on special education for this spud, all for it to still be a retard in it's future.

i don't care for boiled potatoes.

The human body naturally kills 99%+ of down syndrome fetuses within hours of them being created. That fact that should provide the logic that we should eradicate this worthless sect of the human race.

Who the hell says, "Yes please" when offered the "Opportunity" to have a life long baby.

because it looks ugly, thats why. funny thing is if i tried to hit on this woman she wouldnt date me because she thinks IM ugly. woooow how is it 2016 and this womans giving me strange looks when i tell her shes cute wooooooow

I would ask for sources but quads tell no lie

>E U T H A N I Z E
>E
>U
>T
>H
>A
>N
>I
>Z
>E

That baby looks exactly like Chris Farley

PURGE THE MUTANT FILTH.

YOU DISGUST ME.

If this "little angel" would come to me I would run away because it's obvious that she/he came with the intention of dragging me to hell where he/she belongs

I dated a gal, went back to her place, her kid comes out of the bedroom, I guess he had downs because he had a head like that. The kid was only 5 but she left it alone there. Well I had a bone walking in, but when I saw this kid with a melon head It was all over

Oh boy

Most animals would eat young like that immediately after birth (even herbivores) as it is a waste of bodily resources, they would then try to get pregnant again with healthy young.

I know this is bait, but I wish it wasn't so I could tell that moron what I think of her and her mother.

Just throw it off of a bridge.