Black people

>black people
>white people
>brown people
>a gypsy
>a frog meme
Is this the ultimate evidence that multiculturalism is strength?

Where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Portugal
strawpoll.me/10719881
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/08/foodanddrink/portugal-food/
youtube.com/watch?v=hAf-jvg_4v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But they all share the same culture, which is Portuguese.

I don't see any white senpai

There is no such thing as Portuguese culture. Nothing about Portugal is unique.

k

Memes are the real power. Multi culti is merely a vessel for memes.

>said by the country with literally no national dish
>said by the country that relies on hookers and pot to attract tourists
>said by the country with absolutely no mountains
>said by the country which had dry the sea out so that they would be relevant

You'll all drown in the next century so.

Also, how did your team fare in the Euro?

Shoo shoo Aquafresh.

They are all descendants of Alberto Barbosa, no multicultralism here.

No, it's the ultimate evidence that the Empire is still real.

They're multiracial not multicultural.

France is multicultural and failed.

this. it's multiethnic not multicultural

>white people
where?

>said by the country with literally no national dish
Our cuisine isn't remarkable but it's superior to Portuguese food. Portugal is literally the ONLY Southern European country with awful food. Look at Spain, Italy, Greece. All renowned for that food. Portugal? Salted cod. Congratulations. At least our food is nutritious and made us tall, your food hasn't even done that.
>said by the country that relies on hookers and pot to attract tourists
Pot isn't even legal here and all drugs is legal in Portugal, yet Amsterdam is still more popular than your entire country. Really makes you think..
>said by the country with absolutely no mountains
Yes, use mountains as a metric for what constitutes a good country. I've always wanted to go to the great countries of Bolivia and Afghanistan.
>said by the country which had dry the sea out so that they would be relevant
Yes, what an amazing feat of engineering.

You mad?

>Also, how did your team fare in the Euro?

In the European Union you mean? We're one of the richest, most successful countries, while yours is one of the poorest, with horrible future prospects and debts through the roof.

Not in America that's for sure.

No, we're not, Anglo countries are. Stop projecting.

Wow, you're saltier than our cod right now.

>Our cuisine isn't remarkable but it's superior to Portuguese food. Portugal is literally the ONLY Southern European country with awful food. Look at Spain, Italy, Greece. All renowned for that food. Portugal? Salted cod. Congratulations. At least our food is nutritious and made us tall, your food hasn't even done that.
You didn't name a single dish while point out one of the many we have. Thanks for proving my point.

>Pot isn't even legal here and all drugs is legal in Portugal, yet Amsterdam is still more popular than your entire country. Really makes you think..
Learn to write proper English please, and stop lying. I've been to that shit hole you call a country. You can buy drugs legally in more cities than Amsterdam.

>Yes, use mountains as a metric for what constitutes a good country. I've always wanted to go to the great countries of Bolivia and Afghanistan.
3/10. Your country is simply ugly.

Yes, what an amazing feat of engineering.
That's all you've got probably.

>You mad?
No really, last time I checked we were the Euro Champions.
Also, do you remember the last time Holland played against Portugal? I sure do.

Okay lads, recommend some Portuguese dish. I'm going to cook something to honor the Euro champions.

Litrosa de Sagres

Francesinha
kek

No offense Hanz but you should have a Portuguese friend cook it for you

define Portuguese culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Portugal

>tfw not Portuguese but made a funny Portuguese joke on a Thai ladyboy forum

So happy.

Not deep fried mars bar that's for sure.

>you didn't name a single dish while point out
>while point out
Why are you even criticising my English you monkey? Please.

And I thought you could google, but you can't. In any case, we have many cheeses (Gouda for example), we have stroopwafels, stamppot, we even bottle our piss and people love it (Heineken). There's not one famous Portuguese dish. Irrelevant.

>You can buy drugs legally

Pot isn't legal. It's decriminalised. Portugal has a far more favourable drug policy yet literally nobody visites your shithole of a country to do drugs. Weird. Not even drugs can attract people to your country.

lel

>this question

> Our cuisine isn't remarkable but it's superior to Portuguese food.
Those popular Dutch restaurants in big cities in contrast with the lack of Portuguese ones. ..Oh wait.

> ...yet Amsterdam is still more popular than your entire country. Really makes you think..
The majority of People who visit Amsterdam are edgy 20 years olds looking for hookers and pot. That's it.
Portugal got 14 million visitors in 2013 according to Portuguese institute of statistics. That's more than our population.

> ..use mountains as a metric for what constitutes a good country..
Mountain ranges make for a beautiful scenery, look up the scenery from the North of Portugal. Where the vineyards are.

> ... We're one of the richest, most successful countries, while yours is one of the poorest,...
What? One of the poorest, you can only be referring to the Europe, right? We are part of the rich countries and first world. That's like saying
Barcelona is great and Atletico is shit because one ended 1st and the other 3rd in the league.
Portugal still has better weather and richer culture and history. The Netherlands are almost a non-country at the present moment.

>Portugal is literally the ONLY Southern European country with awful food

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLYSHIT AHAHAHAHAHA

Ameijoas à Bulhão Pato.

Pretty sure you'll love it. Just don't be a cheapstake and buy some fucking decent clams, not the Vietnamese shit that is cheap.

Portugal isn't multicultural. You don't have tons of muslims, jews, Indians or we wuz kingzers, be thankful for that btw.

Sup Forums won yesterday, multiculturalism will always fail and muslims are useless.

Viva o Império para ser extremamente honesto senpai

this
If someone doesnt like Portugal he can fuck right off this country

Are the tyrannical janitors killing Sup Forums?
strawpoll.me/10719881

>deep fried Mars bar
I'm English you fuck. not a Scot

>My country is so great I have to live in England

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

>stroopwafels
>stamppot
kek

Well, there is one famous Portuguese dish. You probably ate it more than once and called it Japanese food, but whatever.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/08/foodanddrink/portugal-food/

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Graphic Design student.

It's not about being great anyway. I like travelling, who says I won't end up staying here?

I want Sup Forums to leave.

They literally turn every thread into pure shit.

>hey guys look, we make cheese like literally every other country

>Pot isn't legal. It's decriminalised. Portugal has a far more favourable drug policy yet literally nobody visites your shithole of a country to do drugs. Weird. Not even drugs can attract people to your country.

You're a retarded faggot. I bought drugs in delft from those disgusting places you call coffee shops. You can't sell drugs here legally.
You live in a degenerate country. Every city other than Amsterdam and Rotterdam looks like delft.

this looks more like Sup Forumss alley

>Failed at colonization
>Being colonized right now

I hope you enjoy being culturally enriched.
I know you love ethnic foods.

I fail to see the diference because of your flag. No offense.

That will probably change after Brexit.

you literally turn every street into shit rahibo

I'm going to Lisbon in September. See you there.

>Holland trying to be relevant

You're right, Dutch 'culture' is much superior...

stop bully pls.

holland ist die geilste stadt der welt.

So why do i keep seeing ratarded people from your country visiting mine?
Not that i can make a distinction. Dutch, Germany. All the same smug mentally retarded people

>mentally retarded

Explains why the Dutch and the Germans have some of the highest rates of Nobel prizes per capita will Portugal has literally one (1) scientific Nobel prize.

Nah m8, Dutch are fucking awesome, it's the Sup Forums ones that always talk shit.
Germans can be fun too, sometimes.
Brits are rarely alright. They don't have respect for nothing and always behave like shit outside of their country. Maybe it's the lack of CCTV I dunno.

>mfw a swampnigger tried to say they had better cuisine than us

I speak about what i see and what i see is this:
People from Germany and Netherlands have an hard time understanding social norms
They drink a couple of beers and immediately get drunk, talk lou and are incredibly obnoxious
So yeah...that's mentally retarded.
Nobel prizes? You really shouldn't claim achievements of one person as your own.
Not that it matters anyway. Even Obama won a nobel prize for doing nothing.

Oh and btw. Once The Netherlands hosted an exhibition about jewlery from european monarchs. Portugal gladly loaned some jewlery for said exhibition.
Some burglers afterwards robbed the exhibition.
So thank Netherlands. You keep training those policeman excatly the same way until now.

Portugal has no culture and no good food? There is a whole "Viertel" in my city (Hamburg) with Portuguise restaurants, cafés and stuff

yeah dont you have to go outside and fuck some qt portugal girls??? or are you ugly as sin?

The team you beat was more multicultural, are you blind

>hard time understanding social norms
No, we just don't care about your social norms. We do your shitty country a favour by visiting it and pouring money into the crumbling economy, so we impose our own norms. You lot are desperate for money so you'll accept it anyway.

>of one person as your own

Not as my own, as my country's. The fact that you have just one scientific Nobel Prize while we have 10 for Physics alone, that explains a lot. It means the average Dutch person is much more intelligent than the average Portuguese person, the Bell curve is shifted to the right which means we have more outliers and thus more geniuses. This reflects on the whole society.

>Even Obama won a nobel prize

I mentioned scientific Nobel prizes, which are 100% legitimate and world-renowned. Only the peace prize, the literature prize and economics prize face criticism.

lol no, in that case we would win. We have more niggers and sandniggers.

We don't. There are 10 million sandniggers in Portugal

Multiculturalism is not having different races you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=hAf-jvg_4v0

how do blacks view the Portuguese? Are they as salty as blacks in the USA?

Sup Forums reporting here
This dutch is salty.

Are you a french on vacation?

11 million + eder

biatch

I'm Dutch.

>salty

Kek, Poortuguese are an embarrassment.

Why did I miss the Netherlands games in the Euro?

What changes in your life now that Portugal won though?

siesta

banter opportunities in 4chin

Happiness. You should try some. Warm weather and Sun are needed though.

>white people
Where?

Pretty much all teams are forced to be multicultural nowadays because of affirmative action so not really.

Here m8

Im not even the guy you replied to though, should learn how to use Sup Forums.

Also, why are you so mad? You won, go out and have sex or some shit. You also still didnt answer my last question, but I guess you'll just ignore that one because your plain ugly.

Yes

Strength is diversity is what I always say

Not really, african americans are on a whole new level of untitlement compared to blacks in other countries.

Keep projecting

Also, learn to write

>Netherlands
>No WCs
>Can't qualify to Euros
>Salty as fuck

Pick 4 lmao

Yet we failed to qualify in a cup where you don't need a win to reach the semi finals

These Dutch posters are an embarrassment. Don't post here if you can't write proper English.

>b-but muh nobel peace prize

lmao you fucking cuck

>we

Yeah you need to go back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking cuck

LITERALLY LESS WCs THAN URUGUAY
LITERALLY LESS WCs THAN SPAIN
LITERALLY LESS WCs THAN FUCKING ENGLEL

GET GOOD BITCH NIGGA

Siesta

>I'll take "What is American culture" for 200

>for 200
>implying a poortuguese has that much money

kek

They make good cheese bread

Ever heard of McDonalds buddy?

You have more Spanish immigrants than us so Siesta is a much larger part of your culture.

Why so salty Abdul? It's not like your country was humiliated by the team that was beaten by the runner-ups of this Euro.

So the truth tastes salty to you? Portugal is a very poor and powerless country.

>Abdul
Has /trb/ gone to far out of bounds?

>Why aren't you getting mad n-niger go fuck yourself REEEEEEEEE
KEK, saltier than our cod

>someone from my own irrelevant country is trying to argue with another irrelevant country over which country is more relevant

whenever i can't fall asleep, i get a dutch to talk to me or watch a netherlands game

Don't see Morocco arguing here. You need to go back, by the way.
Who are you quoting? Your rage seems to have blinded you, my impoverished friend.

Godspeed getting colonized by the syrians, my jewish friend.

I'm quoting your thoughts my salty muslim friend.

You seem to be awfully obsessed by Muslims. Must by the centuries of occupation which made you so sympathetic towards them. After all, they are your genetic kin.

>implying a dutchard has enough braincells to produce thoughts
le portuguese humour