Turkey Coup still ongoing with full Momentum

>Turkey Coup still ongoing with full Momentum
>Big Army, not only a little Part
>They are on the Streets, Sky, Government and News Agency Buildings
>Western Source play everything down, say coup already failed to its not clear.

Are there any Military movements visible in NATO Counties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO0g09LfbNQ#t=9995
cnn.com/2016/07/15/world/live-blog-turkey/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iozOSuQswtk
youtube.com/watch?v=MWTlY_n8dcA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_FpCFAety8
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara
video-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13748453_1125995704112730_684453776_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=2ac4ba0424347a33a5d41b4b803b0c6d&oe=5789C12D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/britain-russia-vladimir-putin-uk-nato-troops-sent-to-border-over-concerns-a7126411.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WMaxsu0Yaok
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-primeminister-idUSKCN0ZV2HK?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop fucking lying and gtfo

No, it's true, there's a Coup de' tat in Turkey Right Now. I didn't believe it myself until I saw it on NBC.

The Army is taking over in Istanbul. This is not a joke. Go to CNN . com if you don't believe it

ATTN SETAF:
Prepare to go to ALERT status

It's over.

TURKS: Your American Akedash will keep your border safe. It is up to you to determine your own fate. We cannot intervene.

its not

What's the latest?

they want to turn turkey back into a democracy...
how is this a bad thing ?

you and the fucking Russians already intervened. no one would try a coup without foreign backing.

seems like it is starting to be over sadly
im not from turkey but i dont want those fucking mudslimes to take over

they stole cnn turk and pink shirt guy is spewing kabab rhetoric

youtube.com/watch?v=sO0g09LfbNQ#t=9995

CNN: Crowds are in the streets, it's still going on

It's the MILITARY that's performing the Coup, idiot

Johnson of the Foreign Office heads out for urgent talks with Torquay

CNN link:
cnn.com/2016/07/15/world/live-blog-turkey/index.html

Ya but someone is probably backing them in some way dipshit

we intervented too.
was a little longer ago.

maybe we can skip our next visit when you get this coup right.

Someone played pokemon go during the coup
>Whatthefuck.jpg

Fucking CNN is running god damned commercials in between the fucking reports

It's like 'This Coup sponsored by AT&T'

I turned off CNN because all their damned reports are "The coup is over everything is FINE"

For them it is really over because they are BTFO from the Military

Guys the coup is over!!

youtube.com/watch?v=iozOSuQswtk

Glory to Artstotzka!

bump

I support it... Better then Erdoğan

underrated post

Is that a current video?

Holy fuck. The Turkish army did that?

fake

Are you fucking retarded?

I don't know you guys.. A.J. is starting to make a lot more sense these days.. Starting to think shit is really hitting the fan.

lol stfu its not fake

How ? Looks pretty fucking real to me.

that's what you get when you think you have to run around outside when a coup is happening

ask anyone who is living in capital of turkey, ankara. I'm bored of counting the bombs, need something to go through the night.

Waste of a war if they don't call government-held areas erdoganous zones.

any proofs about the happening still happening???

This is nothing new, Turkey used to have a coup around every decade. There hasn't been one since Erdogan.
What makes Turkey coups so unique is that the military has historically been the protector of the secular Constitution. When they see a leader or government overstepping their power and not respecting the secular Constitution they depose the current Prime Minister and hold fair democratic elections immediately.
Unfortunately, Erdogan sacked many of the secular Generals and replaced them with his allies. He also turned the police force into his own personal militia and are on his side.
Let us all hope Democracy and secularism return to Turkey soon. If the Military fails then I fear democracy will be lost forever. Erdogan will seize complete power and make himself Supreme Leader.

wat do you mean lol?

looks like the location might be connected to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MWTlY_n8dcA

F-16s still circling Ankara and popping the sound barrier every 20-25 minutes shaking my shit up

stay safe anonroach

kill all mudslimes

Didn't know Cenk Uygur is on Sup Forums

Erdogan is out. How do you come back after that?

It seems to me like turkey, our so called ally, was actually more of a pawn. They outlived their usefulness (the erdogan administration). On the U.S. reports they are saying that washington is scrambling and that this is a complete shock to them. I don't buy it for a second.

yes, but any proofs??

Holy fuck you guys. The shit is going down lately. It's getting real now.

What's the current status?

This is only going to get worse. Some things are obviously happening that are way over our heads..

Tank overruns Man

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_FpCFAety8

I can't tell who the fuck is winning at this point, erodragon just said "I came here to die", does that mean he's losing?

tianamen square

Is this fake too?

>>coup de'tat
KYS fag Coup d'etat

What kind of world are we living in. Wtf..

Means that he wont give up

is this Hanoi

This was all a trap, and Erdogan already knew this was going to happen. Probably traitors within the attempt. Why would you do this while Erdogan isn't even in Turkey. Wouldn't you want to kill him immediately?

>Why would you do this while Erdogan isn't even in Turkey.
Coups are often like that.

You wouldn't think people would get killed during this.

It all comes down to either of these 2 conclusions:
>The whole thing end in favor of they military and everyone who wants to end Erdogan's policy.

>The Coup will fail and Erdogan's policy will be way more strict and islamistic as is already is.

Is this live history people will talk about in 10 years?

the french knew it too. they evacuated their frogs a few days ago.

That isn't how Turkish coups or politics work. Turkey coups are almost a national pastime. Turkey isn't some 3rd world country where the military tries to steal power; they are traditionally the protectors of Democracy and a secular Constitution.

>Means that he wont give up
or that he is finaly aware that he has jets with state of the art nato bunkerbusters circling right between him an allah.

They bombed the building he was in but he'd already left. So big fuck up I guess.

This is history, most definitely. And one of the largest events to go down in the last year or two. It seems like it is heating up. So many things have been happening recently that I don't even know what to think.

>KYS
Kill yourself cancer.

Why? Why would a nation's military need outside backing? They have the guns, tanks, helicopters, and aircraft.

WHAT IS HER NAME????

Yes, I agree and me too man. All we can do is wait for more news.

They're just filming the sequel to The Foreigner.

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara

Live updates, safe link i promise

Only one tv channel is live. Others are taken by millitary. The president is still alive and well. There are bombs(or sonic bombs) exploding around, everytime this happens people run to outside for some reason. Some girs are crying around. Thank god ı am (probably) safe because I live in university campus but its scary as fuck knowing your country is getting fucked so bad.

1 if u plan to keep on fighting u need supplies and u dont start a coup without help no matter what

This is from the terrorist incident at Nice, you dipshit #triggered #bamboosled

NATO has been mobilizing EU troops to march towards the Baltic region, and the US media is JUST NOW touching on the conflict Erdogans been trying to incite with Putin.

So far, people here are saying that NATO backs Russia and that the troops in the baltics were assembled to resist Turkish forces but it's speculation until we get more information. They are confirming that this is the first time NATO has met together since WWII.

>Needing supplies
>In your own fucking country where you control major cities and military bases

>durr Trump supporters are going to do the same thing here
>fight the witch

>mewtwo

lost it

"Istanbul looking deceptively calm as dawn breaks. Can hear someone clearing up broken glass in the street below."
>twitter Conflicts/status/754139265588666369

no it's not, you're clearly retarded or just trying to bait. Oh whatever this is the video with sound, it's turkish speaking there

>video-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13748453_1125995704112730_684453776_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=2ac4ba0424347a33a5d41b4b803b0c6d&oe=5789C12D

Of course there's a coup. That guy running Turkey is a fucking dipshit.

do you even know where 'the baltics' are?

They don't control control the country if they did this wouldn't b happening rn

ROACH ON ROACH VIOLENCE LETS FUCKING GO. KILL THAT ERDOGAN SHIT BAG YEET YEET

Wrong link sorry.
>AlevScott/status/754138454913642496

Fucking WW3 yo. This is how it begins.

Think he meant the balkans

Hey Sup Forums

Does WW3 begin now?

Yes, I do. And so does everyone else except you apparently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/britain-russia-vladimir-putin-uk-nato-troops-sent-to-border-over-concerns-a7126411.html

I mean that NATO troops were mobilized to the Russian border, otherwise known as a BALTIC STATE.

>mobilized to the baltics
>the baltic states faggot

Have fun dealing with that eurofags

Fuck Turkey.

The fuck are you talking about? America is the world police. We'll be there... For sure! Believe it!

>troops in the baltics were assembled to resist Turkish forces
I always get my up to date information from semi-literate blithering morons

Or we'll be seeing something over here, or at least the consequences relatively soon. I don't think we will remain safe over here forever..

The coup MUST succeed, or else Erdogan will consolidate power and purge the military of opposition, and then he will fulfill his promise of turning Turkey into an Islamic, caliphate state. The West must support the secular military to keep the dream of Ataturk alive.

shocking brutal
youtube.com/watch?v=WMaxsu0Yaok

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-primeminister-idUSKCN0ZV2HK?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
We tried... We tried...

>hes on Sup Forums
>bitching about semi-literate blithering morons in a thread that belongs on Sup Forums

you always get your up to date information from Sup Forums, newfriend.

>Some girs are crying around
Comfort them and make some scrambled eggs

Tijen Karaş