every girl in my city is a fucking

>trans gender faggot
>fat bitch
>ugly cunt
>tumblr "converse and flannel shirt around the waist" bitch
>feminist bitch
>just plain STUPID

FML i want to move to another country not even kidding

what makes you think the girls in another country will want you?

this
and where you live

Move to Canada

>EVERY girl

I doubt it, virgin. I really fucking do.

Vancouver sucks, doesn't it

oh they do. already fucked foreigners.ya..not a virgin. i know u are tho (sry bro)
seattle

thats what you get for living in seattle you fucking scum

lol fug u

move to NC or to any the southern states

benis

ebin QUADS wew

Seattle is filled with people like that OP
What were you expecting

cheko

>ya.. not a virgin. i know u are tho

Yup, confirmed virgin. That's why you think every girl is beneath you. Because nobody will fuck you.

lol ok bud. if calling ppl virgins online is how u cope with being a virgin then more power to ya (:

Move to Asia, it's the only answer. I did 5 years ago would NEVER move back West.

stfu mongoloid

Whatever faggot. None of OP's problems exist here.

and ass a sissy boipussi faggot, you should be happy with this gratuitous offering

stay there and dont come back

WEABOO!

You must live in a city in the PNW

Then leave, you un-patriotic yard ape.

checked

he lives in seattle cut him some slack

yup. seattle.

jesus..this tread tho.

Just don't move to Portland, OP.

I live Near Portland. Everything about the people who live there make me wanna puke on them.

oh god no. visited once..never again. it was like seattle ate bad mexican food and took a shit in the form of a city.

come to texas

just avoid san an. and you should be good

Just fake being liberal and fuck a thin sjw. They're usually painfully insecure so getting them to like you is easy, and they try super hard in bed.

>thin sjw
>seattle
this is what op see's on a regular basis when going through his day

You just described all male sjw dating strategys.

OP here. ya this user is correct.. u have to undertsand the whole reason a girl turns to sjw ism is because she is ugly and or fat and needs to justify how disgusting she is.

>trans
>fat
>flannel shirt
>feminist

This just screams Oregon.

>Seattle

Close enough. But you're probably one of those bearded nu-male hipster cucks anyway. I'm sure you'll eventually end up dating some feminist indie game developer cunt that's posted nudes online for free.

Or they never got daddy's love and have an eating disorder.

nu male..lol idk what that even is d00d. but dating a game dev could be dope. idk. any girl who isnt a braindead cunt/ any girl who is physically fit would be dope. literally only those 2 requirements thats all i want.

its a fucked up world when a father doesnt rub her lil girls cooze?give it a kiss before night night

My only requirements are:
Be biologically human female.
Be kind to me and interested to learn about each other.

meant / not ? fuckin stupid ass keys..bouta beat a bitch

not bad. the thing is im a decent 7 and i refuse to lower my standards to dating some disgusting fat bitch. actually i wouldnt even mind an ugly fit girl i just hate fat people and have zero respect for them and what they allow to happen to their bodies.

where do you live

Don't use a number to describe yourself. Women don't see men as a number that is higher or lower than the other. They see men as a whole package.

ah yes, fat ugly jew with 10,000,000 moneys is a 10/10 very true

Bitch I'm in asheville rn and about to be Raleigh, SSDA

I'm not surprised at all that you haven't found a girl who can stand you with that attitude.

come to rockwell and kill me

not an attitude just telling it how it is

>telling it how it is

Enjoy your pussylessness.

Haha, nice quads btw forgot to check them

isnt op allowed to be a mad black woman?
isn't op allowed to tell it how it is?

you are truly retarded if you dont hink thats how girls minds work. welcome to the real world

of course he is but I can make fun of him for drilling holes in his boat then bitching about sinking.

o god that is fukt

I'm not the one who is so contemptible that even a half brained feminists can't stand him.

fair enough

brazil, always move to brazil