twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bumparoooooooo

Why the fuck are you still there?

I'm a student, ez job, pretty decent pay

How many celebs have you served?

worst customer?

are you going to tell us a story?

Only ones i can remember are Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph of Twenty One Pilots. They're chipotle fanatics.

why do you not have any good salsas?

> Getting swamped one morning\
> Nonstop line for 3 hours
> Made over 11000$ just that morning
> So popular we have literally another separate counter for online orders
> Bitch calls in asking to place order for 22 things
> Tell her its at least 2 hours to get it due to the overload of orders and customers in store
> Cusses us out
> Comes to store
> Orders all 22 things at counter
> Went from 15 customers a minute to .15
> Line outside the store and around the block

> Nearly closed.
> Everything working on grill

> Fucking bitch.

Clearly haven't tried the red hot salsa. Shit's good on anything

weirdest/worst order you had to make/take?

Hella good question.

Hm... OH. There was this one really fucking strange request back when I started working there.

So most of you have heard of the Quesaritto. Its a quesadilla but then you open it and basically have a melted cheese burrito. Pain to make, literally, shits 385 degrees.

Well this woman asks for 3 small cheese quesadillas, (taco sized) then asks for them to be opened, then put hard shell tacos inside, and fill them with literally nothing but black bean "juice".

Fucking one BOAT later, and she was satisfied. I guess.

>be a km at a busy suburban store
>entering peak
>phone rings
>"Hi just checking to see if our catering order is ready"
>Windows cannot find file "cateringorder.exe"
>panic
>"it'll be ready in 20 minutes"
>me and 45 yr old grill 2 burn out pull this order out of our ass with a wrapping line
>pick it up on time
>smoke bowl out back to celebrate victory
>fuck that place

things you do to rude customers?

When someone rudely stated that we we're being skimpy, I'd put disgusting amounts of whatever on their bowls. 14 oz sour cream? No problem

How do you know when the meat is cooked? Is it timed or something?

Jesus fuck. How many people were you catering? You'd need at least a couple of deeps of most of C7 to fulfill anything more than 20 people

what is your name, address and phone number?

Don't do anything. Just make fun of them once they've left with the rest of the crew

I do the same with sour cream. Shit's sooooo fucking great. It overpowers everything and tastes disgusting alone, plus it makes everything cold.

We have trained chefs and general cooking times per the grill's temps. I usually will slightly undercook steak so it gets to medium on the hot ass line.

ecksdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We have thermometers.

any celebrities come in?

ever get a date with a customer?

do you respect the regulars? or do you feel sad for them?

Correct, check temp of insides

as stated above, only celebs I've ever seen/recognized were Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph from 21p. They're fucking maniacs over chipotle.

Respect the regulars. Most of them are nice guys who work around the location and eat there during lunch breaks.

Have gotten in contact with some customers, but nothing big has ever actually gone down

30 at that time. I'd lay full deep pans of steak and cheat the rice recipe to get 5 pans of rice per pot

Idk bout you, but whenever I make rice I usually get like 4.5-5 deeps of rice anyways and I'm following the recipe cards xd

Our regulars were cool as fuck most of the time. I'd occasionally comp several of them just for being nice

Our atl said3, no exceptions. They fired people for that shit

best day on the job (i.e. bossman gave you free shit)

Doing dabs all day In the dish tank and walk in, I was the cool manager

Damn. That's weird then. We're restaurantour, so I'm not sure whether its wrong or not lmao

what is the best menu hack you know of?

I use one where I get double veggies in a burrito bol for free.....and then get greens.

Best day on the job? Probably the day that coworker got married. Restaurant was in down-time over the weekend (like 3 people per hour xd) and so we basically threw him a second party with cake and chipotle food. Also margaritas

Our store did like 8 grand tops a day. Idk. And were "the best patch in the nation" (Dayton Ohio) Never got to see r status

Every menu hack is cancer. We literally don't give a shit. be polite and ask and you can get whatever the fuck you want boo.

are you stingy with your portion control or give that little extra?

We do around 21 grand tops in a day. Got Restaurateur two months ago. Also ohio, neat

I've had several people tell me I'm the "greatest lil white nigga who ever worked at a chipotle" so you tell me

But seriously, I push it when it comes to meats since we have to keep our waste under .4% every day since we're classified as restaurateur, which is basically an 'elite' store.

Mixing meats. If you get white rice, get pinto beans. Goes best with the beef and pork. If you like Brown rice, get black beans. Goes well with chicken. Steak pairs well with a tiny portion of carnitas, a full portion of carnitas is gross. Chicken pairs very well with barbacoa, again in small doses. If you haven't tried sofritas yet, do it. Smoked tobasco does well in the guac

Worked at a Montana branch Chipotle and the weirdest thing I've ever had to make (and also the one that pissed me off the most) was a sofritas (liquid spicy tofu) burrito with double guac, double sour cream, and cilantro with lemon juice.

I told her it would probably need two tortillas so it didnt fall apart and she said she wouldnt allow it because it was extra carbs and that another location did it fine for 5 years.
You couldnt fucking roll the thing so she left pissed off and I got sour cream and guac shit all over me. Almost quit that day because the General Manager said it could be done.

>tfw working a job for twice the money and get to drive cars

i don't think anyone will give you double meat for free. That would have to be three employees agreeing not to rat each other out.

I dunno we don't generally care at the location I worked at. Only if it was near close though because accounting for waste sucks.

Its all about the placement. Liquid shit goes 'at' the fold. It keeps it contained. probably a hard roll, but manageable

you rule man

I do enjoy sofritas.

hey, you know what I love? the music there.....I shazammed this instrumental track this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR9GTkta_BY&app=desktop

My gm always faked c7 numbers and then threatened our jobs when we couldn't figure out the issue

Menu hack doesn't mean double meat for free. No one ever gets through me with that shit. But pushing shit and wording things differently literally doesn't do a rats ass. I usually portion generously as it is,

Also true. Having too much waste is a fucking KILLER at chipotle. If you come 20 minutes before closing, we basically beg you to get triple meat :3

Sounds gay

They spout the "we're a family" bullshit then come down when they get in trouble. I got thrown under the boss 3 times and I was a TOS

Worked 50 hours each week, took shifts for people that didnt want to come in, and we were severely understaffed because of the 13 tenants bullshit.

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks. Sorry you had a terrible GM. Mine's a total bro

NIGGA FREE CAKE AND BOOZE IS "GAY" TO YOU?

Thoughts on the chorizo? I tried it a couple times and it seems breddy gud.

speaking of chipotle music:
youtube.com/watch?v=5yw2yKNLEPc

Our store reheated everything but steak in the am. You don't wanna be lucky number one unless you like leftovers

God the music is so bad at my location. I hear "It's Friday, I'm in love" so goddamn much

Chorizo is only available at our airport locations since most airports are stingy about breakfast options.

Not too bad in my experience, its basically just ground mexican sausage.

Thats.... standard procedure I'm pretty sure. out with the steak beans and rice. everything else is stored and reused

yes

Actually became really cool thread.
Good job OP

Get out you kale loving son of a fuck

Wash your hands

TOP OF THE HOUR

We reheated beans too. They look awful

>$7 rice burro
Won't ever eat at this shit hole again.

Thanks m8

Lol we rarely did that shit

every time the alarm went off someone would shout "PARTY TIIIIIIIME"

I do epic mickey mouse impressions so i got it successfully changed over 3 years to "OOOOOH BOY"

Oh gross. Basically refried beans then ecksdeee

Not the slightest concerned with the loss of your business. (:

Nobody does that shit. We never do that shit

We'd usually yell "Wash yer' Grooby Mitts!"

fuck off fag and get a real job. DDURRRR I HAD A BLAST MAKING BURRITOS AND EATING CAKE AND DRINKING MARGARITAS HUUURRRRR IDGAF THAT IT'S PATHETIC DDDUURRRR. IF YOU HATE CHIPOTLE YOU LOVE KALE11!1!!1

It's a fucking burro.

Don't try and get all food network on it.

Man your bait is so garbage it's not even bait. Nice try there mate

I've dripped sweat into the cilantro I've chopped and served it. No shame

not at all. Cheap stock is cheap stock yo. Also none of the ecoli reports were confirmed to be real by the CDC. 2 norwalk virus cases though but thats cause an employee came in sick. we have paid sick time so idk why the fuck they'd do that

Free salt xd

shark bait hoo hah hah

I like the ambiance and the fact it's USUALLY a place that only upper-middle class white folks like myself go to.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat there over the age of 45.

Fun fact: if your card declined they're supposed to comp your meal

i ate at this shithole a few times to give it a legit chance. the food is totally rancid. mcdonalds is literally gourmet food compared to this garbage. the only reason people eat it is because they can be hipster faggots and turn their noses up at taco bell to feel superior. if you live anywhere where there is a large hispanic community that actually knows how to make tex mex or mexican then you're a fucking retard that eats garbage for superficial reasons. fuck you all. anyone that knows cafe rio for example knows what i'm talking about. fuck you op you're a waste of space

Sent from my Android phone

I like the new chiptopia feature

lies. Only if we recognize them as frequents. If not, "sorry bro"

░██████╗██╗░░██╗██╗██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗██╗░░░░░███████╗
██╔════╝██║░░██║██║██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝██║░░░░░██╔════╝
██║░░░░░███████║██║██████╔╝██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░█████╗░░
██║░░░░░██╔══██║██║██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░██╔══╝░░
╚██████╗██║░░██║██║██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░███████╗███████╗
░╚═════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚══════╝

Not necessarily anymore. At our location we would allow one a day then decline the rest and throw the food out.

bait so good hitler used it with the gas chambers

One of many not patronizing that shit box.

>Stock down %50

kek

you could totally rig that if you teamed up.

we could all use the same scan code.

FUCK YEAH! Chiptopia is the fucking shit. Ran the numbers, if you get the free catering, thanks to the 10 free meals along the way and the 240$ value, we lose around 80-100$

>lies
Nah, happened all the time.

No wonder you got people sick you prob push hold times to reduce waste