Where can I download music now that What.CD is gone?

SLSK niqqa

no thx, it sucks

any other alternatives?

Just use Piratebay nigga

ye but piratebay don't have all muh sekret obscure underground muzak, nigguuhhhhh

try the Sup Forums archive then, search up an album then put "MEGA" behind it, its real simple. if links are ded, req it in the next sharethread or whatever

Buy the CDs

ok, gimme money and i will

did everyone forget rutracker exists or something

yeah sometimes the Sup Forums archive works, granted the MEGAs aren't too old or else the page won't load

some discographies are lumped into just one song that lasts for 50 minutes on rutracker. i want a proper tracklisting

>dl'ing in lossless formats
if u insist, seems like a waste of space to me. 320 is fine tbqh brah

i used to be a FLAC junkie, but now i only download >9/10 albums in FLAC

the rest is 320kbs

>Using a player that doesn't support .cue

Why

Cmon guys

Lets compile all our sources of music in one thread for OP.

just split it nigga

>not being on passtheheadphones

i got what.cd right after oink, but stopped using it when i found out that slsk was superior.

apollo.rip

t. no one

slsk was always objectively inferior to What besides the fact that you could just be a leech on one and not the other, which you probably were

Another sekrit klub that will eventually get taken down and none of the music on it will be publicly available? Where do I sign up?

There's nothing stopping you from sharing the music you download from private trackers and sharing it elsewhere.

Except the mentality of it's users.

I shared my entire What-obtained collection on slsk until recently. Your point is nil.

>until recently.
Why didn't you leave it there? Your point is nil.

Nobody on what.cd thought that the content there should only be shared within itself.

rutracker
slsk

it's not like they don't have anything that what.cd did have

no muh sekrit club prestige

i tried getting in, but they both are only accepting What.CD reddit gold account users (Elites) as of right now.

They say they will try and get all of What members inside their new sekret klub, but only after the gold accounts get in first

god you're a faggot. i hope you never find a place to dl music.

Because someone was spamming the shit out of me and trying to get access to my home connection.

rutracker