You get the chance to fuck one animated character

You get the chance to fuck one animated character.

Whom do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZtzn5GQOng
youtu.be/R-wkAw2tuYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mother in a videogame

it's a toss up between the following:
Penny gadget, or Card captor Sakura, Pippi Longstockings or Rin kokonoe.
yes I know.

>the only good answer
I'm not a weeb or anything, but this smile makes my dick hard as diamonds.
>she ignores every guy
>treats me like a king
>skin tight black suit
>legs for days
fucking perfection.

Gadget is best waifu.

lost in threads

There's no denying the utterly rampant sex appeal she has.

Holy shit...

sammy

Zelda, please!

Hey man, don't fucking talk about my wife like that.

You can look but don't get any dirty thoughts, I don't want to have to beat your ass.

>the ass was fat

this.
I'd also take Mercy, Symetra, or Pharah.

100% agreed pal twd season 1 + fucking Clem scene = best graphics novel game ever

Clementine from TWD, for sure
I'd love that pussy :')

*unsheathes katana folded over a thousand times and unlocks sharingan mangekyou*

I would think twice about taking that tone with me if I were you

Oh please. I'll bend her over a table and fuck her ass if I like. There's no way a single faggot like you could keep her all to yourself.

Missed the last one of these threads, so I'll jump in now. I have a very long fucking list though. But if I'm allowed only one person? Jack from Mass Effect. I fell in love with that woman.

BACK OFF????

I may look human on the outside, but I am 100% wolf in the inside. You don't want to see me when I'm angry.....

the level of faggotry here is off the charts

only appropriate choice

Haruka from Senran Kagura came to mind before anything else. Maybe one of the Buta no Gotoki or Haha Musume girls instead. Can't think of anything else.

My fantasy crush since childhood.

Who is...?

Miley Cyrus's older sister tbh fam

midna, y u giv me such boners

Nice work guys.

lolwut

never seen the triforce bush b4

yup

Dick crusher

Forgot the image

my choice

Nah. I'm not seeing it friend. Miley disgusts me.

Kim Kadarshian

Without hesitation

Mikasa, bitch
I'd have that pussy lookin' like Shiganshina

My waifu

Snow White.

Oh man, that bush.

Yeah

Girls from the Amagami anime

hands down.

*I stab you in the heart with my phantom blade it does not kill you but it hurts and sends shockwaves throughout your body*

Heh bet you didn't see that coming

*I throw you in the air before raining down my special move the meteor halifax storm with my back turned as you are not worthy of my eyes looking at your demise*

Nothin personal

No tits and barely any ass.

I've seen 14 year old's with more development then her.

Just the thought of miley makes me physically ill, and I love me some jack m8. Trust me shit is cash I know. She looks a good bit like Miley though when she has hair.

Dear lord. The cringe is strong with this one.

The terrible terrible things i would do to Wendy's body... focused more on her ass, being a ass lover.

Seems like a bunch of faggots are in here. Nobody I know can deny Mom-mode Bulma.

MODS

>meteor halifax storm with my back turned as you are not worthy of my eyes looking at your demise

fuckin kek'd

exactly

Android 18

Ew, battle of the gods bulma is best bulma.

Is that even a question?? Pinhead Larry, without hesitation

If you don't know who this is......

*the clouds start to spread out, revealing that tonight is a night of the full moon*

I... warned.. you..

*My clothes start tearing off as I slowly turn into a werewolf, drastically growing in size. I howl into the night sky* (vid related starts playing as I transform) youtube.com/watch?v=tZtzn5GQOng

LETS DANCE!

I know who this is.

Really makes you think..........

>has the title of the movie in the filename so even if someone didn't know they can find out and pretend

Come on now

This bitch right here.

Nice to see someone else who appreciates Jack as well friend. I suppose the hair is similar but tbh I just love how deeply emotional her backstory is if you really read into it...plus she's super hot..and crazy..in a good way though. As Shepard says "She's getting better" kek.

Mana

MILFs are always nice.

>I... warned.. you..

Fucking gold. Continue.

Velma, right?

>not quiet

faggots

youtu.be/R-wkAw2tuYw
Literally the best scene in the whole movie

teasing motherfucker with the come hither eyes

This one

I was fully expecting the link to lead me to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like The Wolf." You missed a grand opportunity to be less of a complete cringelord faggot

>Without hesitation
>Without hesitation
>Without hesitation

*I activate my beast hunter outfit it gives me super agility and super speed allowing me to be twenty times faster than any animal in existence all throughout time and space I leap into the air and summon my silver lycan chainguns blessed by athena*

It's dinner time

*My gun shoots at a rate of 10000 bullets per second and in less than half a minute your body is blown to nothing but blood and dust*

I guess he didn't know I am the real terror of the night

*my cape whips behind me and I flash a signature smile before absorbing your remains to increase my power tenfold*

see
I'm not a weeb.

A gust of win blows, as a cloud of smoke appears beside the two warriors....

*Why have I been summoned here along with Big Black Tobi.....?*

why are there no pictures of this bitch in this thread

start posting niggers

The only real answer.

Excellent choice.

Because nobody wants to fuck her, apparently.

Ooohhhh. She's on my list. Nice post.

Liru or Samus

this shit is now the thread, fuck this r34 shit, i want more of this gold right here.

>I activate my beast hunter outfit it gives me super agility and super speed allowing me to be twenty times faster than any animal in existence all throughout time and space I leap into the air and summon my silver lycan chainguns blessed by athena

Oh god. It's like all autistic comments combined. Fucking A

Big Black Tobi jumps in front of the Red Ranger . . . severely injured, or dead thanks to the fast bullets of the NamiSake gun and is sent back to the spirit realm

. . . " . . . Why you, little . . ." . . .

*you miss, giving me enough time to retreat*(my mom just told me I have to turn off my computer... you win this time.)

p.s. someone please take over this fight, it cant end like this

Noone else?

Villetta