S/fur

s/fur

Hey gents, checking back in.
Went on a Pokemon journey with roomie and now the drinking has begun.

I don't want to meddle in your business, but Alex is right: you can't trust women. It's why I became such a misogynist and a faggot.

I've found I'm too lazy to pokemans
I dont mind trying to get them, but I run out of balls and it takes too much effort and time to get more.

Yeah, I had a bunch of cash I was never going to use from Google Rewards so I just sunk that into PG.

Oh, I know that very well.
My first wife left me the day after christmas, and my second wife just turned out to be a slut .

Oh, I dont have any of that.

duuuuude

pokemans

What else is up?

Dude that's pretty fucked up.

Sounds like she was using you to me. I would kick the bitch out, I know you like her a lot and it seems like right now she just wanted you for a place to stay and bang.

I know you don't want to do that because you do like her so much but if she has no plans to do anything with you (not even sex but actually spend time with the man who's letting her live in his house) then that's pretty fucked.

You should at least lay down ground rules with her and if she violates them she's out, or something. Fucking charge her rent or something.

If she's playing with your feelings like I think she could be, you still have leverage.

I know you like her a lot (dare I say love?) but man, sometimes you've got to put it all on the table, how you feel, rules, no dudes over whatever you think is appropriate.

you know what's right for the situation but I don't think you should let her play with your emotions like that.

I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess there's not much you can do. I still think you'll find someone else eventually though, even if it isn't that girl.

The yuge. You?

Got the next few days off so I boozed up tonight and now I'm watching the Dudesons, posting here and brushing my suit's head.

Summer's almost over and I hate it man. Only a month left.

Living the life. What brewskies you doing?

Like the pic, but heavy lolz at the teeth and mouths.

See.. I still think she does have feelings for me. she said something today about talking to her mother about her feelings for me and I think whatever her mom said had a lot to do with it.
And no, I wont kick her out or tell her she cant have friends over. that's not right.
I am going to try to have a real talk with her about what the fuck happened.
And I dont think she is using me for a place to live.. she resisted moving in as much as she could, her being here was more like she felt she didnt have anywhere else to go.

I've seen much worse. I like the style other than that.

also, what are all you guys up to?

DRINK!

Yeah, I dont know about that, I haven't even considered being with anyone since my last wife left me about 3 years ago.
this girl was just an accident. we were in the same places often enough that I ended up liking her.
But in general, I have zero trust for women.

Hell yeah man.

I skipped brews and went right to the liquor. Whiskey that comes in a paint thinner can, called Stillhouse. That and some Jose Cuervo with my Dad earlier.

Hoping I'll find that 911 Turbo pretty soon.

Where the vpn nigga went?

gotta hug for him

Wooo, going hard. I like it. Sounds like good whiskey. Zeroing in on a 911 source?

glorious dogina. who needs human wives anyway

That's spicy

Well, I still think you can find someone who's right for you. I may not have faith in myself, but I do have faith in you.

I mean. I can. I kinda want to celebrate tonight. I have a job starting monday now. All I have is shitty beer though.

I do have my eye on another dog I'm most likely going to get next week if she is still available when I get paid.

What defines your shitty beer?

Isnt that what I tell you?

Ikr!! Im happy with my german shepherd, her name is lily ^_^ she's all i need

You're spicy

i was legit thinking of calling my next girl lily. you have good taste in names

God, I go 2 weeks without drinking and this fucking pale ale is killing me one pint in. Love it.

Like I said dude, you know what's best for the situation, I'm just telling you how I would feel and what I would do.

she's an adult dude, I knoiw she's young but what her mom says still has a lot to do with how she feels and acts, right or wrong. Maybe you should sit down with her and have a coffee or something.

there are a lot of reasons, maybe she's just still uncomfortable so she's going back to what makes her comfortable and that's sleeping with other dudes.

Yeah, it's pretty good stuff, I don't think it's been aged because it's clear and tastes like moonshine.

I found a junkyard up north in Simi Valley that specializes in Porsches so there's potential that I could find a car to start on. If not there's one in West LA for $45000 that could use some work but is a drivable and otherwise good car.

Less than Natty Ice

I have a decent amount of natty light and bud light from the 4th party.

I guess so. But I generally don't care about myself at all, and care a lot more about others. And it's good to reciprocate.

Is that the dog from lady and the tramp 2? Hawt :3

Thank you! :3

There's such a thing as less than Natty? Guh.

And west LA, my neck of the woods (sorta)!

Nattymivehind.
Bud light I will drink as a closing beer before bed or once I wake up. Only ice cold. Fairly shit though, I'll give ya that.

Let's get weird

what breed?

More like it might be drunkOverwatch time.

cake.gif

Anyone have real doggy stuff?

Yeah, we'll have a talk.

Earlier this morning I would have given us zero chance.
But, after some of the things she said later, including about her mom, I've raised that up a little, not much, maybe only 3 percent, but it's something.

And she gave me a hug tonight as soon as she got home...
So despite what she has been saying, her actions seem to indicate that there is at least some feelings there....

do it.

I don't even have taaka. I would totally mix up some kinda peach thing with some taaka.