Thoughts on the failed coup in Turkey?

Thoughts on the failed coup in Turkey?

pic maybe related

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they would have done better.

Bump

I don't think it's over, chief of army still missing...

Looks like they got rekted, now Erdogan gets his Muslim blowing power.

Should have used more force.

It's not over yet, soldiers are still shooting.

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara

all lies, the coup is a succes, dont fall with the propaganda

I think I wish the coup had worked. It sounds like people are trying to have a say in their government but they're being silenced by a pro-Sharia regime that's had a stranglehold on the country for 14 years.

>and this is the 5th time they've tried to do this

Tinfoil

>Government sources say Turkish F-16s have also launched air strikes against tanks outside the presidential palace.
Most interesting thing yet. Pretty boring coup attempt.

Update:

There were attacks overnight on the Turkish parliament and presidential palace; it is unclear whether those assaults have stopped.

Images from Ankara on Saturday morning show some of the damage.

The media is already spinning it as a win for democracy.
Fucking disappointed tbhfamalam.

pretty sure that pic is one of the victims from france

Turkfag reporting.

Coup is failed.

Force wasn't enough.

They were few genarals.

Truth to be told; I think this coup is planned by Erdoğan. He did this to have more power over the country. There are more reasons for him doing this but my English not good enought to say them.

Man I wish to get out this shithole allready. Braindead islamic force getting strong everyday. Seculars are few.

There is no hope for Turkey anymore. I fear for my childs. I'm really starting to think not haing any child.

Because they're a bunch of useless pacifists. Like Germany and Merkel. No information of any real value has come out of the media during this whole attempt.

You blind mate? Can't you see Turkish flag?

You fear for your childs but you have no childs? wtf

I was also thinking this is a last ditch effort. Because they did this while they weren't very strong.

OF course I see the Turkish fag. It's everyone in the photo.

So people are mad at Erdogan for...trying to implement Sharia law or...

>people keep saying the phrase "religious fundamentalism" but they dont say what he did specifically

God speed, and good luck

>I think this coup is planned by Erdoğan

this

Can someone give me a quick brief of the situation?

Erdogan keeps fucking goats

Turkish gov=Islam
Turkish military=secular
Military vs gov

Who cares? Turkey is a dirt country anyway.

The Turkish army is well known for being secular
Erdogen is known for being the opposite, and keeps religion + goverment very close togetgher.
unfortunately most Turks are muslim, and Erdogen was elected fairly, It's just the Secular army is smart enough to see that all he is going to do is take the country backwards, and undoing a lot of what Ataturk worked for when he formed modern day Turkey.

Western media will spin this as a victory for the people and democracy. When in reality it is everyday Turks who are probably going to be hurt the most by their country going backwards towards the Stone Age.

Bait harder

Like América

Thank you. Tit's in return.

President is gonna take over and be a king if it fails

You know, I want to have my own family someday, have a nice wife and children.

yep

nice one.

He is a dictator. He have no tolerans for any other ideology. If you don't think like he do, you are his enemy. He will implement Sharia law. At least he wants to do this. Not like other Islamic countries but he wants it.

Btw 726 soldiers arrested. Full genaral was captured by coup force but saved right now.

>Turkish gov=Islam
>Turkish military=secular
>Military vs gov

gov won

It was so poorly done, it failed before it even started. It's like they thought their entire plan could succeed as long as they could take a few media outlets. Plus, they did it when the president was out of country? That's a huge failure of trying to do a coup. They only had a handful of men, and almost no support from the people, which is why the failed because of the people. I can't believe the story was even hyped in the first place.

I got 5$ that says the leader of the coup was a CIA asset.

Why didn't they pic a better day when everyone is in office and trap and kill everyone . simple
Do people even think how fast and easy that would be. Yes normal people will die but Turks don't care

Is that how you really see islamic extremism, "going backwards towards the Stone Age"? Are you part of a minority in your country? How many people feel the same way you do?

>Thoughts on the failed coup in Turkey?

Jews.

Any free unity assets ??

You sure you got $5?

THE COUP IS NOT OVER.
FAR FROM IT.

RESEARCH.
NAVY SHIPS MISSING. COMMAND STAFF MISSING (MEANING THEY ARE LIKELY AT WAR)

Update:
Reports from Turkey say 29 colonels and five generals have been removed from their military posts.

A total of 754 members of the armed forces have been detained following the attempted coup.

A group of rebels continue to fight and are believed to still have control of some military helicopters.

>this

Minorty.

Pic related is last elaction. Yellow Erdoğan's party. Red seculars, purple Kurdish party.

Like they know everything.

Ups, forget the pic

Forget it again. Fuck man I didn't sleep and it's 08:30 here.

>
Found the butthurt mudslime

Turkey has almost 79 and a half million people, most of them are pro-islam and pro-government and 630 million of which are armed forces. Those almost thousand rebels aren't getting anywhere. It's over.

Man what a stupid country. How dumb do you have to be

pls be u

No I'm legitimately asking. Everyone in the states makes it seem like the entire region supports religious extremism.

UP KURDS!!!

just flee to germany t*rk

My people aren't that bad. They aren't well educated. They have strong faith and strong loyality to country. They are just naive and not educated. If you start a party with " I have faith, Allah is great and bla bla" and do some stuff for country they will vote for you. This is the way Erdoğan gets his power and stay powerfull.

blue?

Nope. Turks at the Germany worst kind of Turks. I don't want to be with them either.

Kek

They are nationalist. They don't like Erdoğan but they are not exactly secular either.

Say hi to baba koksal for me

Balls of steel.

For me too.

damn

And he will be crushed by steel.

Why, you can easily fit under it.

Wtf is the tank man doing in a pile of shit go back to made in China

Is this the only word from an alleged goat fucking Turk done sucking on Mohammed's pedophile dick?

Piece of shit terrorists, Turkey needs to be glassed.

Carefull not to cut yourself mate.

>turkey
>glassed

What a commoner. Pheasant is served under glass.

literally every news outlet says nothing can be confirmed, so take it with a grain of salt. its just being said, better than nothing.

>Thoughts on Turkey
>Thoughts on Turkey
>Thoughts on Turkey
>Thoughts on Turkey
Every other fucking thread. Stop posting. You are a walking form of cancer.

Cry over your Brexit on the way, humans are tired of Muslim filth. At least the ones not like you licking shitskin nutsacks and enabling and encouraging their natural terroristic ways like you and all liberals.

>typical Muslim terrorist detected

wat affect you think this has had on topkeks?

Fucking EU and Hillary supporting a corrupt Muslim extremist and acting like the military is the bad guy...and this is after said corrupt leader killed the Syrian groups NATO was arming... Jesus Christ what a bunch of faggots.

Not out of Western ones, no. They kept saying it was over hour after hour. The Russian site I was on gave good updates, didn't throw out wild speculation constantly.

Reddit was beyond autistic in their understanding of the situation. More far fetched shit was posted there than by the trolls on here

As i a Muslim who owns a property in Turkey, please leave. Because this is supposed to be an Islamic country, just like the rest of the world will be.

Wait did it really fail? Like are we sure??? Earlier today reports were saying that they had taken the whole government.

>Is that how you really see islamic extremism, "going backwards towards the Stone Age"?
How do you see religious extremism?

Lol okay ISISfag. Wait until we elect Trump, your faggot ass is gonna get murdered just like all your goatfucker friends.

this isn't the end of this as this sort of discontent happens nearly every year in turkey

How do people think bait this obvious will ever work?

>move to America

>obtain freedom

>LOL as Trump ROFLSTOMPS the middle east back into a habitable area

You can do it brother.

Can't wait for that day

Not extremism like ISIL but extremism as in, going from a secular society founded by a famous secular Muslim leader to a corrupt theocracy similar to Iran. Bad shit happens but throwing yourself to religious leaders because the world is scary is dumb.

Hillary is way ahead in all polls, what up redneck?

Shut up and go back to your ylyl tranny threads faggot

> literally build torture chambers for amusement

> slowly run people over with tanks

> constant beheadings if you disagree with me

I think "Stone Age" is a bit generous.

Not baiting. And where did i say i support isis? Fucktard. I hate isis as much as you do, I'm just saying if ataturk leads the country, it will be screwed. The democracy Erodgan has created is what makes this country beautiful. If someone else were to become a president, Muslims in the country will have no freedom.

No she isn't

Get off Sup Forums, you are cancer.

Let's see after Nice and shithole Turkey as she basically praises terrorists and encourages them while Trump calls for taking out the trash like all non-liberal brainwashed humans do.

Muslims only deserve extinction.

Erdogan is a fucking dictator you blind fool. That coup was Turkeys last hope of winning back freedom and liberty but you and most other Turk cockroaches are too retarded to realize it.

Won't your country bring more problems to the EU ass we see a lot of EU country's are poor ass shit . so many country's have no houses and defo couple of mill people will move out

>underage cancer is upset a new type of thread is in the catalogue
kek

If they go extinct, you will go extinct too. You're relying too much on them.

>defends trap threads
>hates random threads
>calls others cancer
wew lad :^)

So Muslims can only have freedom in Muslim countries when certain corrupt Muslim leaders are in power after 14 years?

That's kind of sad actually. No wonder they immigrate to the EU, I'd do the exact same thing.