What do you think of when you lie in bed?

What do you think of when you lie in bed?

thinkin of a time stamp

How it's only ever going to be me.

I don't trust liars.
But when women lay in bed is another story.

Why the fuck are giraffes yellow? I get why lions and shit become invisible sneaking I'm dry grass, but giraffes are fucking huge how is it beneficial?

Drugs and how much money I got left for them

Giraffes should be blue from the neck up

But their predator would see them.

Sup Forums is the only constant in the multiverse

Killing myself, because I'm a piece of shit who doesn't matter at all, and will be alone for the rest of my life.

How different life could have been
Tomorrow is probably going to suck just like today did
I don't want to get up to pee again I just got comfy

Yes

How i can never be loved

I always think of stumbling upon an alien ship that's about the size of a car and it's indestructible and I fly all over the world in while nation's fighter jets try to chase and shoot me down because they can't figure out what I am and if I'm a threat. It also has wheels so I drive on the streets real fast until cops start to chase me then I fly away oh glory, I fly away

I think of building robots, I can't be the only one

No, because the would look like the sky, if blue

When you close your eyes, do you dream about me?

What can I do to have her back with me.

It used to be "her."

Now it's what I need to do next to get my shit together. Also meeting someone new.

nothing bro get over it

Crack. But mostly Satan.

Our fragile existence on a rock slowly falling into a nuclear explosion thousands of times the size of the rock every single human who has ever lived and died exists on.

The vast emptiness of space and the mind boggling size of the universe.

What if the web of dark matter that exists like a lattice work in space is actually a decentralised network to transport information and we just haven't figured it out yet.

Do I want to have eggs, toast, or eggs and toast in the morning.

Does intelligent life exist on other planets? If so will we ever interact with it?

Should I have fapped before going to bed? Yes, I should have.

if I went outside- all the dumb cringy things I've said (mostly that day, but also within the past few years)

if i didn't go outside- what i should've done differently that day to be a more effective person

THE SUCC

I don't think. I fuck bitches. Get money.

Usually nothing.

But lately I think of how nice it would be have a woman lying next to me again. How I would love to feel their warm skin and smell their faint scent.

That feeling of lying next to someone who wants to be next to you just as badly.

Its been way to long bros

Why didn't I do that one thing(insert anything) differently that one time(insert anytime) 15 years ago. (Or any other random moment in my life that pops up in my head)

I start to think about talking to an ex that i still love who still really really wants me to be her friend

"Should I fap again?"

don't worry, your like the volcano short before Inside Out, you know? You just gotta keep singing your song of wanting a partner, and maybe a special someone (not saying male or female because I'm not a homophone you know?) is listening to that song. And pretty soon you'll be together! :) Good luck ma man