S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nps3a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up retard

I hate it when gusts come over and at least one of them is like a 14-year-old girl.

They always look and smell so good.

Fucking Succubi.

Alesia is best sharkie

Nighty night furfriends.

Marietta is on the upswing, you just wait. Give the place 5-10 years to gentrify and it'll be nice. But I agree with you an all fronts. It's shit rn.

Checking in.

Night dude.

/rude/

discord.gg/nps3a

come check out our discord we got fun AND games

I dont think I would go that low, for legal reasons.

I hope so. I hate it around here.

I never implied sexual relations.

I think sexual interest was implied.

With a sexy woman on the interwebs she's only tempting to look at for as long as she's on your screen. Once you want her to stop distracting you, you press ctrl+w and she's gone

My main interest in women goes as far as kissing, cuddling an emotional comfort.

Sexual satisfaction is secondary.

>A lot
I wish.

secondary perhaps, but it is there.

Make it happen.

I'd need a house for a big dog. Apartment is only big enough for cat, and a cat is not fine, too.

You of all people shouldn't be the kind to care for legality.

Why the fuck do you care about the law?

The law is unreasonable any way - Law has made it illegal to own cars; Law has made it illegal to have a happy life; Hell. Law has even made chewing gum illegal.

Go to bed, kid.

Don't do north AL. Hillpeople country.

Fuck off cunt

well, in general I dont, but mares and dogs dont tell their friends about all the fun they have with me.

you can have a big dog in an apartment.

Hell, I don't mind. I'd probably fit in better there anyway. As long as it isn't trash, I'll be good. I've gotten used to the rednecks around here, and they're not too bad so long as you stay out of the trailer parks.

I work 9+hrs a day, she wouldn't make it. I couldn't do that to a woofers.

I swear Jamie. If you don't turn that computer off and go back to bed, I'm going to take your internet privileges away for a month.

And a true lover won't tell anyone about all the fun she has with me.

Of course, this point is moot, since true lovers don't exist.

blow me u retart

I work 8 or more with about 45 min of drive time each way. She's in the house while I'm gone and in the house isnt much more then in an apartment..

I see you didn't do your spelling revision for English.

people always want to talk about their experiences.
Both good and bad.

I would just feel bad if my doggo didn't have a yard to run around in while I was gone and not have to hold her bladder all day.

Unf. Delicious.

Then how come so many culprits can go unarrested?

If that statement were true, there would be no unsolved murders, no unsolved kidnappings, since everyone would know what everyone else did.

It's pretty normal really.
And most would really rather be inside your house, in your space while you are gone then locked away outside. they can feel like they are being punished, that the dont deserve to be in your space without you. But being inside provides comfort to them.

How dare you trick me into thinking that was a sharkgirl. Stop your heresy at once.

It all depends on who they tell..

"Normal" is such a subjective term.

Beh, I would just feel bad that she would be uncomfortable. Now if I could arrange to live close to work and go home during lunch break then I would opt for that in a second.

Then I'll find a mute chick.

Problem solved.

She wouldn't.
She would be happier and more comfortable inside waiting for you.

Last pet I had was a corn snake. Before that it was a the son of my childhood dog chewy. A few of his puppies are still around, actually. And one of them had a litter a while back I think.

Go for it.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Except they don't exist.

Heyo.

I just wouldn't be able to get over that mental block.
And I'd want a husky and huskies don't do well in hot climates like where I live :(

I really want that Shepherd I saw.
She's sexy, and being a former breeder would be perfect for me.

Sup

they dont?

Drink!
You?

>huskies don't do well in hot climates like where I live :(
As long as it's hydrated, it'll be fine.
I live in a hot area and know several people who own huskies.

>true lovers don't exist.
You know that's not true.

I have a shepherd, i fuck her every night

You know nothing john snow...

Huskies are fine in hot locations.
That fuck all thick double coat, you know what that does? it insulates them, and insulation works both ways, it can keep heat in and it can keep heat out too.

But all the shedding!