Anyone interested in a thread to expose innocent girls' dirty panties...

Anyone interested in a thread to expose innocent girls' dirty panties? Especially girls that hide their panties so no one sees them or sniffs them? Pics related. Anyone wish to go down this road with me? High btw

My fetish - particularly this dirty girl for some reason. Anyone want more? I'll stop now if not... I would like someone to post dirty panties as well and describe who's they are and where found etc...

Maybe the face of one of my panty girls will make things more revealing? Let's expose sisters and gfs for their creamy panties!?

Bump

Not a fetish of anyone else? To sniff and jerk off with someone's hot panties you found in the corner of the bathroom but could never get close to in real life? Next best to having them sit on your face imo

plenty of horny big boobs girls of your city on changirl.jimdo.com

What would you like to see??

While sniffing panties...

Fucking hell. Bitch can even wipe her own asshole.

Yep, hot

Do you like them?

Yes who's are they?? Age? Relation? Description?

I'm also into this

Who's have you sniffed? Age and body type and relation? I've sniffed well over 100 girls for sure...

They are from a friend of uni, she's 19. We were going to the pool, she changed her panties to the swimsuit and left them on her bag, so I took her bag, went to the bathroom and smelt them.

Ever sniff anyone else's? Ever cum in them and leave them?

Pic related my fave girl skinny very young looking pale blue eyes girl with bleach blonde hair, and particularly worried someone would find her panties and hid them etc - made it much more hot!

And managed a pic with your phone?

Yeah, one of my best friend. We were on a trip, she wasn't at the hotel, so I went to her room and look for her panties. They were yellow with some stains. So sexy.

Yeah, wanted a souvenir haha

What the fuck are these shitstains?

Yellow and silky like these musky wins?

More like a light yellow, and you could see she was really wet before

Is it weird if I sniff my girlfriends sisters panties. For some reason the smell of her mixed with her boyfriend makes me Insta diamonds and cum buckets every time.

Rode deep in her crack under her right yoga pants on a hot summer day...

Her age and body type? What kind of panties?

She's 25 and relatively fit. Always seems to wear dark Lacey panties which makes it easy to spot the stains when she leaves them in the bath room.

I had forgotten that I love this

What specifically do you like?

I like it when they shyly hold them out for you, or tease you with them. Or when she isn't shy and thinks you are grossed out by it and rubs it in your face. It only works the first time, because I can't hide that it turns me on.

This