We win again boys... the soldiers of Allah have made the white men look like fools

We win again boys... the soldiers of Allah have made the white men look like fools.

We are winning the fight. We kill strike terror into the hearts of our enemies! Allah has decreed it!

Fuck the West. Islam will dominate. Isn't it time you submitted to Islam?

May Allah bless the Nice attacker for his brave actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/r4htgkpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer alcohol

Yep, alcohol and weed is good, fuck islam

Then you will be beheaded. Simple as that, infidel.

I will have my baby pig fuck your Allah :) much luv xoxo

Fuck you. I hope the next attack kills you and your family.
Islam is the only true path.

For you to do that you need to believe Allah exists. That means you are Muslim... welcome to Islam, brother.

Not to sound like a complete faggot, but:
gr8 b8 m8

Ok. So can my piggy fuck our Allah now? Bother xoxox.

Wrong, Allah is literally just the Arabic word for God. It's used by Arabic speaking monotheistic faiths other than Islam as well.

Fuck you sand nigger freak. Allah is a faggot mohammed is a fucking pedophile.

Ill blow your head off myself clown

Go to bed, Muhammad, you need to be up at dawn to pray and herd your goats.

You will not survive the next few years... The soldiers of Allah will eliminate you for sure. Be warned.

The Mohamed Ice Cream Co.

Idiot had so much firepower he didn't use cause he's a pussy like all you other jihadists.
Infidels will crush you when we find you.

There is no sport in shooting fish in a barrel. Pulling Murican tails is cruel, not clever. Although it is slightly hilarious watching them bite their own arse.

Christians outnumber you 2,2 to 1,6 billion, we have state of the art military equipment, you have kalashnikovs and c4 belts. Bring it.

Just wait til trump wipes your pathetic sand nigger ass off the face of the earth

Where was your state of the art military equipment last night? 84 dead, boy. Muslims are dancing in the streets at actual results while you polish your tanks thinking you can win.
We have bombs and martyrs. Allah is on our side. We will not fail. You are next...

So what you mean to say is that you camel fuckers are all cowards, attacking innocent people from behind because you pussy ass towel head fucks can't face your enemy head on? I hope your entire race gets nuked off the face of the earth. You're going to fuck with the wrong people sooner or later and your entire race will be obliterated. The world already hates your kind. Allah is a faggot just like you, so when you die you get to suck cocks in Hell because that's where you're going you mudslime dothead fuck.

Typical white male. Can't do anything without a "big daddy" to help them.... Trump cannot save you. Allah is greater. And Allah yearns for your blood. You cannot stop Islam.

Kafirs are not people. They are subhuman.

>sendvid.com/r4htgkpw

Islam's a fucking worthless religion. You have a bunch of sand niggers running into crowds with c4 strapped on his chest to prove even more that Islam is a violent and absolutely shit religion.

Blah blah, go bed with your dad faggot

Islam is the only religion that teaches standing up for yourself. The West is weak and dominted by liberalism which is a result of lack of Islam.

Liberalism is a cancer of Western society.

This is the only good point I'm seeing here though...

Islam is the cure for the cancer. Wake up and see the reality.

Islam is for dirty niggers

Naw - No retarded religion is the cure for cancer...

tense

Cancer is the cure for cancer ?

/thread