Sleep Paralysis/Shadow People Thread

Sleep Paralysis/Shadow People Thread

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this? Simple hallucinations or something more? This happens to me at least once a week. I open my eyes and see someone in my room, usually just a couple feet away from my bed. The creepy thing is, it takes several seconds for the "hallucination" to disappear. I usually end up yelling to "scare it away". I've seen some really scary shit. Only had one positive apparition, one that resembled my deceased stepfather. Seemed like he was trying to tell me that everything was okay. What does Sup Forums think? Misfiring synapses in the brain, or something more? I lean toward the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kpfllfDqz8I
gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=Occult
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think you are entering the early stages of ocular degeneration. because of the changes in your body that occue while sleeping, your eyes aren't getting as much oxygen, making the damage more apparent, leading to the "shadows" that your brain sees as people.

t͟h̶̨̢҉͝i̴͜s͡

I've considered this, but the images themselves aren't just blurred shadows. Sometimes they're very detailed. Just a couple nights ago, a "person" who appeared to be walking a dog appeared. Plaid shirt, baseball cap, with a small dog on a leash. It's really fascinating to me, and unlike people who have sleep paralysis, I have full control of my body and voice. I've scared bed partners before by telling apparitions to "get out!" or "go away!". Just curious about others' experiences.

There is the mundane world that most people see, and then a deeper reality. The good news is that it's all in your head. The bad news is that everything else is, too. Godspeed, and know that you have brothers in the fight.

I agree that there are things that science cannot explain. I have had vivid precognitive dreams since I was a child. Sometimes they're uncanny. I have dreamed of places I've never been and people I've never met, only to go there and meet them years later.

I had one "night terror" episode once when I was extremely tired. It felt like the sheets were rippling over me and I was very conscious of my breathing. Then it felt like something was there with me and then I realized (while I was still sleeping) that I was having a night terror.

It was one of those "oh shit" moments when I realized what it really was and woke up. It felt really interesting and weird at the same time. I realized I was in a semi-sleeping state where I was still just conscious enough to perceive my actual surroundings. I really don't think it's anymore than that.

Two meditations that I've found helpful:

What is the boundary of the self?

Observe the observer observing itself.

I usually get it where I know I'm laying in my bed but I can't figure out where I live. I try to recall and just can't. I try to move to figure it out but can barely move which is frightening. I hallucinate other bedrooms in different towns, sometimes comforting and sometimes scary.

Sometimes I also know I'm laying in my bed but I think someone is in my living room. I get scared and try to move. Nope. I try to yell. Just mumble. Fucking horrible.

Usually two or three times a week this happens.

Are you doing drugs? Are you in bad steps? Are you unhappy with life?

I've had a similar experience only once. It was very late so I was really tired. I got up to get a glass of water, brought it to bed while in bed I took a sip and put it on my nightstand and rolled over and at that point idk if I just hallucinated all of this but I couldn't move not open my eyes and I felt as if my bed was shaking I strained to open my eyes and I saw a tall dark shadow figure, mind you my room was dark but this figure was even darker just towering over me, for some reason I just know it was a man and a sense of just terror filled me I couldn't move/scream at all so I shut my eyes and prayed and after 5 minutes or so I was able to move. I jumped up and turned on the light to reveal nothing was there. Scary part is that after that had happened to me I talked to some of the neighbors and they informed me the same thing has happened to them a couple days ago.

Ive had sleep paralysis several times in my life, sometimes 3 times a week, sometimes once a month

Im pretty sure this is how paralysed people feels

Never allucinated, but feels scary to think you wont get out of it and that your life will be like that forever

Its great to know that it cant hurt you or anything tho

10/10 would experience again

Is it possible you were molested in your sleep as a child?

OP here. No drugs. In a bit of a slump in life right now, but nothing major. Tends to happen whether I'm happy or not. The night episodes have been happening for 10 years or so now. But the precognitive dreams have happened since I was 4 or 5. I have Scottish ancestry, and after doing some research, it appears as though many Scots report having some form of ESP.

Do you have any proof?

You know its bullshit, everybody have dejavus all the time, everybody think "oh shit, i lived this before", but you dont remember when, so you think you dreamed it

Start writing your dreams every morning and when something written there happens, then you ll make me change my mind

Remember that the so-called supernatural isn't "out there," it's already inside you. The reason no one will ever find empirical evidence of the supernatural is because the gods, demons, spirits, ghosts, elementals, faeries, and so on, all exist on an archetypal level in the human brain. They're programmed there from birth, universal, archetypal symbols which comprise the operating system of the human mind.

These experiences you're having are quite real. They're also entirely inside your own head. These two statements are not mutually exclusive.

The thing is, the harder you look at the deep mysteries, the harder they look back at you. I would encourage you to think long and hard about how much attention you want to give these sorts of experiences. I'm a Jungian mystic with 30 years of experience with shamanic and active imagination techniques used for handling the kind of mind-altering experiences which accompany delving into the deep mysteries. It is not risk free; you're essentially performing open-brain surgery on yourself.

I'm not trying to discourage you from looking beneath the surface, but warning you that you had best be prepared for the answers when you begin asking questions.

Your mind isn't fully awake so you're still dreaming while you're awake. An old hag has mounted me several times. I scream and no one hears me my body is paralyzed. I close my eyes and open them it's over. Shit sucks!

If you guys wanna have the craziest vivid dreams, take ZMA. I take it for weightlifting because it puts you in deeper sleep for longer so you heal faster. Dream the whole night every night and rarely a nightmare.

It happened to me once, the only hallucination i had was the beanbag in my room had a face on it and it was screaming in slow motion with a really low pitch. Freaked me the fuck out.

It is our beliefs that inform our perceptions.

Open these are most definately real. Spirits live among us they usually come around when you talk about them you can feel their precense. I am scared for you because ever since my eyes have been opened to the spirit world I have seen and recorded weird shit it is literally the scariest thing in the world to me. I can't fall asleep because I fear of them and stay awake until my body is literally exhausted to fall asleep. If you live in a haunted house it is easy to tell and spirits can touch you explode lightbulbs and make sounds. I have had multiple instances where I have used the recorder on my phone and replayed it only to hear a spirit say a sentence the spirit world is fucking creepy man I am sorry you have experiences so frequently that would drive me insane to the point of suicide to escape it.. I guess what I'm trying to say is good luck op

It happens to me once. I'd 12-13 years old. I hit my mom cause she was drunk. I ran away from home to go to a family's friend. it was 3 am. I slept in the next bedroom. I saw a dark figure and I cried like a lil bitch. I hid under the blanket and to go away. its was fucking weird.

So is your advice to ignore it?

What if he keeps coming back

You all share the same shitty genes from your people drowning in drink for the past several hundred years.

look out everyone its Anonymous they came with their legions!

Weird thing is honestly my mind was completely unaware spirits were real till I used an Ouija board and I have seen many strange things since. You will think I'm crazy but I have seen what I would describe as a werewolf aswell as mothman. My question to you is have you ever dabbled with Ouija board?

At this point I've had hundreds, if not thousands, of these experiences. The "sleep paralysis" episodes are most common, and have become a nuisance. The precognitive dreams have tapered off in recent years. I simply do not buy into the scientific explanation that "your brain is just playing tricks on you, you're not special" explanation. It reeks of scientific arrogance to me. What techniques do you suggest? At this point, I'm already pretty far down the rabbit hole. If this is something that can be refined, or even avoided, I'm open to solutions.

To the other poster, never molested that I know of. Had a pretty "normal" upbringing. Have a pretty good job and I'm in a relationship with a pretty good girl.

Well, I knew this track will be needed one day, and this time has cometh.
youtu.be/kpfllfDqz8I

The sleep paralysis is simply too active work of your subcontiousness, so the contiousness cannot take control of your body. This includes a semi-dream experience, like the opposite of lucid dreams. The shadow people are created by the survival instinct, that stimulates you to stand up and run from something conspitious, though yiur body cant move. Dont be afraid and everything will be okay.

Prazosin, generic Minipress, is prescribed for nightmares, if they are debilitating in any measure.

Mebbe a dr. Could help.
>ptsd

It is entirely possible that our beliefs create our reality at a fundamental level. Know thyself.

Ever considered that you might have a touch of paranoid schizophrenia? Either that or their is a lumberjack with a shitzu living in your closet.

I usually got it if I had taken nap before. Shit scares me.

No, my advice is to consider how much attention you want to give it. You are the one who creates and controls these experiences. You call them to yourself, and then you choose how much to remember of them, and how much time to spend thinking about them. The more brain time you spend thinking about them, the more strength they get. There are risks. Some of the primal archetypal personalities involved -- gods and demons, specifically -- are extremely pure and much stronger than your own personality. Spending too much time thinking about them can result in supplanting your own personality. We call this "possession."

The decision is entirely yours. You get to determine how deeply you want to see beneath the surface of the sea on which we all float. But you can't unring a bell.

Don't know if you're the one to ask but, what causes hauntings? I live an an elderly/disabled people apartment building where I know many old people have died but I've never felt a spirit or a night terror that couldn't be explained by it was just a night terror. I've had them wherever I've lived.

Ur dumb
Ghosts are fake
Go to bed u dumby

I used to have severe sleep paralysis to the point I'd be aware of it for nearly an hour, trying to yell for help. The worst was when I would just see a normal version of my room, nothing changed, just me not being able to move.

I've tried other way of getting ready for bed (sleeping positions, lucid dreaming, etc.) and it's changed, but I wish I never did that. Now it's taken somewhat of a role reversal whereas my dreams, if you can call them that, are of myself being flung violently into other places or people. Sometimes it's on a street or home in a place or time I've never been or thought of. The weirdest was a crawlspace I couldn't find my way out of. It's not warped in a way that would elude to a dream experience, but very concrete and realistic.
The worst is when I take the role or--hijack--someone/something else. Sometimes the others around me would complain that I'm acting odd in these experiences. I've been arrested in one because they thought I was hostile. It's implied in some circumstances because some don't speak English or aren't human to begin with.

The mind is both a beautiful and a cruel mechanism. It's put me in a real deep existential depression and I would love to just not dream at all anymore.

Thanks for your detailed responses

The first thing you need to understand is what you're really dealing with. I recommend Julian Jaynes' _Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind_ and Carl Jung's _Man and his Symbols_, _Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious_, and _Synchronicity_. Once you understand what's *actually* happening, you're prepared to begin investigating esoteric, mystic, and shamanic rites, rituals, and disciplines for tools which can be used to alter your own thought processes and build the sort of Will necessary to protect yourself while delving into the deep mysteries.

I think when you read into things like this it brings them to you.
What you put out comes back to you.

I do this so often that I wonder if maybe my brain makes an over abundance of a chemical that makes me have memories that never happened.
But then I remember all the times I tried to write it down but conviently forgot in time or lost the notebook forever.

whoa im jelly though. if that is what i think it is i would fuck with the concept as much as i could. try saying your name or a phrase out loud each time to spread awareness of your existence everywhere

embrace the weirdness man it could be something amazing

Not OP, but my sister is paranoid schizophrenic, and that's not how it works.

Also, no idea if sleep paralysis is what I've had, I've never spoken with a professional about it. Hasn't happened in about two years, either. Basically, I'd wake up and see some crazy shit, but still be able to move. Once I saw tons of spiders, flew out of bed shaking my blankets and knocking shit over. Saw a leprechaun at a friend's house and described it in so much detail he was scared to sleep lmao
But the scariest was when I thought my gf at the time was on my bed. Asked what was wrong and she went onto all fours and ran full speed off my bed and slithered under it.
Everything would go back to normal after about 3 to 5 seconds, though, when I realized I was coming out of sleep

huh neat

I've had several including but not limited to; spiders on the wall, tall men standing there, undead sitting on top of me screaming, demonic whispering and last but not least I once went to go get a drink and walked up to my stepdads computer and saw him sitting there. I asked why he was still up and the chair turned around and he was sitting said something I don't remember and then disappeared. The creepy thing is I am 100% sure the chair literally turned around and faced me. I got a drink and I looked back in the living room and saw the chair just sitting there, still turned around.

I have exactly the same "issue".

You think you're trolling me, but I've seen you. I know what you're really feeling. Would you like to experience a ghost? I can arrange it for you. I want you to think hard about what's behind you right now. Right this second as you read this. Can you feel it? Don't turn around. I suggest at this point that you call it a night and avoid poking at things you fear with a stick.

I'm pretty butt hurt nobody responded to my comments lol also in the apartment where lightbulb exploded and most of recordings happened our upstairs neighbor Shawna saw spirits all the time you would hear her screaming get the fuck out of my house all the time opening and slamming her broken door to the patio I felt so bad for her she was majorly schizophrenic but I do not think that is a disability. I think it is from years of these encounters I feel as if I myself am becoming schizophrenic aswell it scares me

It doesn't matter.

In the state of lucid dreaming I have seen how I create reality in the recesses of my mind.

The waking mind works exactly the same.

It doesn't matter because we experience it in the only reality there is - our mind, so we then become the result of the experience.

just try some zzzquil. 2 of them will knock ya out proper if you snap em in half before you eat them

Thanks guys, I needed this spooking before I went to sleep.

OP here. That's interesting. Twice in the past week I have seen a large spider on the wall, very detailed. Like I've said before, I do not experience paralysis like many do. I'm fully mobile. The second time I saw the spider, I tried to reach out and touch it, but my hand felt nothing but the wall. 5-10 seconds later, it faded away.

I can't move during most of them, if not all of them, except the one with my stepfather. I have mental issues with dreaming, including trying to induce lucid dreaming by looking at my hands, but I fell through into darkness and I couldn't wake up, but I was conscious. It took about a minute to fully wake up. But I have had major success with lucid dreaming too. It's a hit or miss. Once I dreamed for about a full hour lucidly, the longest I've ever done.

Interesting

The most frequent times I get paralysis is at my grandma's house. Im used to it already since I can get myself to move. But whats odd is that only at my grandma's does it happen. Ive yet to see a shadow man though.And another note, my grandma has told me the house has some spooky stories.

Odd, this may be the most rational discussion of how the mind works I've ever been in.

ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION, after waking myself from paralysis and sleeping again shortly after, it happens again.

OP again. Great discussion. Is it science, or something more? Probably both, IMO. I'm not prone to believing in "magic", as I'm an agnostic myself, but once you've had so many of these experiences, it changes you somewhat. I'm definitely going to read some Jung, as another poster suggested. I just want to be able to get a good night's sleep at this point.

Jeez

Uh that's beyond me, man. Good luck with that. Yikes.

There is absolutely no such thing as supernatural beings.

/thread

They're natural but cannot be explained by Science yet

The first time it happened to me, I was terrified and that terror continued on a on until about the 10th to 15th time it happened. After awhile I became more comfortable with it. Then it stopped happening. After I became at peace with it, and knew it was going to happen it stopped completely.

I cannot prove it but I have had this feeling several times to the point in some instances when I could accurately predict what was going to happen next. I never remember by dreams tho, so I feel it as it is happening. And I get a feeling that if I interfere something bad could happen. Even right now telling you all about this I feel anxious as if somebody is breathing down my neck.

I have strange dreams often, I meet these people that are some "insurance" for humanity, typically I discover them on accident. One very vivid dream, it started as almost as if I woke up on a raft in the middle of the ocean, the sky was dark like as if right before the Sun was completely down, barely could see though. And at some point I bumped into something a few inches under the water, it was like a marble or concrete platform. I stood on it and walked for a ways where I found 2 pillars, with openings in the center. I put my hand in each one and they lit up blue. A structure rose out of the water and when I went inside it was like a giant super nice house, all forms of technology and food for years. Everything you could imagine to survive and a huge library. Then a group of people came up and told me they were there in case humanity destroys itself and can rebuild. I've had several dreams with the same people and it feels like I'm being led to something but I can't put my finger on it.

Spooky I have Scottish and Welsh ancestry. See

Jung is a good read.

Ultimately there is absolutely nothing to fear. Whatever is causing you to fear is just as much a part of you as the illusion of self you cling to. Let it all go, love it all (for experiencing this or any reality is truly a miracle), and nothing will have unwanted power over you.

Meme magic can awaken them if enough people believe a la tinker bell

OP here. Don't be scared. I've had this happen dozens of times. The first time was when I was a young child. My dad and I were in a car accident. No injuries, but it was pretty bad. When he asked me if I was okay, I replied yes, and that I knew it would happen. He asked me how, and I told him I had dreamed it a few nights before.

An even more vivid time was when I dreamed I was outside a bar, along a riverbank around sunset talking to a guy in a green shirt and a pretty girl in a black dress. A few months later, I was in Amsterdam for the first time chatting with a cool couple I met from the American South. While it was happening, I knew what they were going to say before they said it. That one was hair raising.

I remember when i was sick i went to go to bed and i woke up in the middle of the night with 2 people standing at the foot of my bed looking at me. The only details i remember of them is that they were like space black and kinda tall.

I also rmemeber at one point later in years, i had woken up to one person standing next to me and i "woke up" from paralysis and was tucked in and sleeping hands and legs straight
Pretty spooky if u ask me

I'm uncomfortable telling you all this as well, but sometimes i feel as if there is a spirit that accompanies me, like a kindred attached to my soul that guards my spirit. He kind of looks like the spooky from spirited away. Except more lithe and graceful. When I go to "meet" with him it is under a street light in the late night mist. All I can see is his "mask" as he darts from shadow to shadow speaking with me. I feel as if he is unhappy with me telling you all this tough.

I've never considered them of being anything else. I've had one moment of sleep paralysis and it was the most terrifying moment of my life.
>16 y/o
>Wake up
>Can't move
>Whatever
>See shadow out of the side of my vision
>Big shadow
>I can clearly tell this is an angelic figure with wings and a long dress
>Perhaps a wedding dress
>Internally shitting myself
>Eyes darting around, can't scream
>It's inching closer and closer
>I won't let this be my fucking death
>I can move
>Throw blankets over my head
>Turn into a scared 7 year old again
>Don't sleep or remove blankets for hours

Been years and that shit still spooks me. I'm not religious either. The thought that they could be something more heavily intrigues me. You could take it to /x/ but I dunno how you feel about that idea

I see them for a second then they are gone, my doctor thinks im scizo but I think it's just my messed up eyes, I've been reading jerking off a lot can cause you to have visual snow and stuff, so I need to cut down on that to see if it goes away

Not him but I believe it. I had dreams of losing my mother years before she died (I was 10 when she passed). Had lots of other dreams that I thought were mundane, only to recognize the place/event from my dreams years later.

bump for answers

They're evil spirits. My ex girlfriend dealt with these things for all of her life until recently, when I a conjuror, erected a permanent barrier against them. I'm pretty experienced/skilled so it has worked.
I wish I could do the same for you, but I would need to get to know you pretty well without restraint, otherwise it would be impossible.
Tbh though, we're trying to get rid of them the whole world over. They are a terror as old as time.

Advice though, as that's what you actually want.

I actually dealt with them too, on a couple of occasions. I just yelled at them, loud and hard. As a fucking Finn, I learned a long time ago, if you don't like it, start screaming at it.
Be aggressive. Get angry and fucking mean. Insult them. Be a man and force then to go away.
It worked for me.

1. Don't sleep on your back
2. Face a wall while sleeping

Do those two things and sleep paralysis will never happen to you.

Honestly, conjuring is one of my favorite skill trees. The summon dremora lord spell is pretty OP sometimes

Then you aren't undergoing sleep paralysis, dumbass. There's a reason why it has "paralysis" in the name. You just have schizophrenia.

Heh. Nah it's all about destruction.
I mean I'm skilled with like the Abramaelin and the Black Pullet.
Two old grimoires from the late 1700s.

I've used them alot and advanced enough to create changes in their rituals to better suit what I wanted and even make them more powerful.
Then I took it a step further and made a freeform set of magics based in their conjectures of.

Schizophrenia that only happens at night, while I'm in a near sleep state? I never claimed to have sleep paralysis, just that it was the closest thing to the experiences I've described.

>Hallucinations=schizo
Nigga plz

He's an idiot. Just ignore him.

You would have some unknown form of schizophrenia where there are no symptoms of altering your knowledge of reality, like paranoia or grandeur.
This doesn't exist tho.

I had to google a few things you said because of how little I know of magic and rituals. But I am very intrigued. How often would you say the magic works? (For lack of better terminology) And what makes it better, if anything?
I may purchase one or both of the grimoires you mentioned. I am strongly interested.

>But I dunno if I should trust your satanic trips

>How often?
It doesn't just not work. You do something wrong, like not be focused, or don't really have a goal in mind, or don't ACTUALLY want what your ritual entails.
>What makes it better?
Uhm, timing? Like with the moon phase. Or using the correct correlation with a specific planet to your goal. Consulting the proper god or spirit in the way that THEY like. Personal belief is important, I believe, though you hear of differing opinions and results to that.

Those books are really dark, btw. And they're difficult and slightly dangerous. I'm a member of the left hand path, so it's what I'm comfortable with.
So if that's not what you're into, try the grand grimoire or maybe a book by Peter J Carrol.
Up to you.

WHAT IS THIS??? IVE HAD THIS HAPPEN ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS

Not OP, just another interested user. Long ago (ten years at least) I lived in a state of constant paranoia. SOMEONE (or group of someones) was watching me, at ALL TIMES. Now, after much neuroleptic meds, I mostly have accepted that it was merely psychosis that I was experiencing. However, recently I've begun re-examining that period of my life by rememberingas much as possible. Then I was struck with an epiphany; what if the entity I felt watching me was, in fact, MYSELF from the 'future' and that the 'eyes' I assumed were upon me were just my thoughts as I recalled those days... does any of this sound legit within your philosophy?

That's a deep thought, user. Fits well with Nietzsche's idea that "time is a flat circle".

That's retarded, and I'm the user that's an irl wizard.
You and
Go fuck yourselves.

Ah, I see. Well, dark things don't really bother me. I'm on Sup Forums. And I've seen some fucked shit in my life.. I could be overestimating myself, but I believe I can mentally handle dark or disturbing things if that's how you mean it.
Is there anywhere else I can learn more of what you speak? It seems there is far more to it than I understand, and I don't wish to bother you or anyone else by asking so many questions out of ignorance. There seems to be many things for me to learn already, if I can. Planets, Gods, spirits, moon phase, left hand path, etc...

How are the books dangerous? Dangerous to read, or dangerous to follow/perform...? I hope you don't mind the questions, I'm not normally very interested in things like this, and research is a bitch for me.

fuck this dude hes in idiot

Largely, the entities or spirits in the rituals are going to have a tough time going through reality to you. Or rather, from its reality, to ours.
So if you make them angry or theyre a more dark and violent destructive spirit, then they will attack you.
The thing that IS going to happen if you try this magic, is that your sanity will be attacked. Or you'll see bad things beginning to happen to you. Your chances of things to go right will diminish.
I suppose they can be a specific thing to specific spirit. It's not THAT important because it can't be stopped. If it happens, it just is and that's it and you'll deal with it.

>What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this? Simple hallucinations or something more

stopped right there

gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=Occult
Here's where I started.
And I advise doing that. Just search the catalogues of free ebooks and sort the works out as you feel like.
I think you should try and pick a path, too.
I'm a Chaos Magician, meaning I believe that making assertions is by nature faulty, specifically in magic.
As well, I'm a Witch. I believe in the natural world, in lessons derived from meditation being the most valuable, and in magic as it chooses itself to exist.
And I'm in the Left Hand Path, the opposite of kindly schools like Wicca or Heremeticism, I believe in myself regarding all else as not I and therefore less important. I also worship demons as gods, specifically Belial and Leviathan.

To find YOUR way, you will need to buy up some books to fill in all of that information.

half OP. If you really understand and dont judge what I am about to write I think you can truly understand your question and what is happening. MY belief is that humans are extra dimensional beings. When you dream you get glimpses mixed with nonsense of other places and most often for me is other beings and people while dreaming maybe when you wake up you are just mixing that dream reality or dimension with your own REAL/ extremely dark and groggy perception of the world you actually live in. That is why it is so easy to confuse the two. Hahahah thats only what I believe though. If you can't listen or read someones view with a third person view with an open mind than suck my 90% straight dick!

Is there anything redeeming or good about this kind of magic? Such as a personal benefit, necronomical effects, or something of the sort? Personally, I am willing to take the risk, as I feel there's not much value in my current life. And I wish for it to be better- or over. Is there any risk to using light(er) magic as well? It seems that, logically, there should be some price to pay that comes with enticing a spirit to travel to our world. Or is that sometimes part of the ritual? An offer of sorts?

Oh, okay. Thank you, user. Didn't see your post until I responded before. I appreciate the help. I'll try and do what I can to learn. Is there any place to discuss these sorts of things with others that you know of?

Para todos los spicfags, compartan sus historias aquí voy yo.
>Hace varios años, recuerdo estar durmiendo, despertar lentamente.
>MFW I am awake but can´t move a fucking muscle.
MFW estoy despierto, siento el ruido ambiente, pero soy incapaz de mover un músuculo.
>Start to freaking ou, tryng to scream for somebody to help, (at my parent´s house, it was around 7:30 P.M. i was resting and fell asleep), but not a single word came out from my mouth.
>Me desepero, grito por ayuda, pero no me sale una puta palabra, ni un sonido siquiera.
>MFW i start to think that maybe i had some kind of cardiovascular accident and now i´m gonna be a potato for the rest of my life.
>Llego a la desesperación pensando que tuve un infarto cerebral y voy a ser un vegetal el resto de mi vida.
>After some minutes (i guess) that seemed to be ages i wake up entirely with the most disgusting sensation of my life.
>Despierto después de algún tiempo con la peor sensación de mi puta vida
>MFW shit happens again, and again and again, eve more than one time per day at some point.
>Sucede de nuevo, incluso más de una vez al día en algún momento.

>Later i learn that other people get the same shit.
>Me doy cuenta que le sucede a otra gente también.
>Finally, i remember that on some med tv show, some medfag explains that sleep paralysis is kinda common and the reason for thet shit is, in simple words, that sometimes, and only to some people, your brain and conciousness wake up before your body, so you can think, even hear or see things, but you can´t do shit about it, your body is still asleep and it´s not gonna wake up when you want, but when the nigga wants.
>Finalmente, en un programa de TV un maraco de la medicina explica que la parálisis del sueño es "común" y que su causa es que el cerebro despierta antes que tu cuerpo algunas veces, por eso que piensas e incluso sientes lo que pasa alrededor, tu cuerpo aún está durmiendo y el negro no se va a despertar sino cuando él quiera.
From that time, i stopped worryng when this shit happens so i let it go, it doesn´t last a lot.
Desde ese momento, cada vez que me da parálisis del sueño la dejo estar, no me preocupa y simplemente se me pasa, no dura mucho.