looking for more jungle/breakcore/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenbaywax.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U3KNj1U8iZM
youtube.com/watch?v=wog1iKR7550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello

>jungle
Best artists to check out are Squarepusher, 4hero, Omni Trio, LTJ Bukem, Goldie, Spring Heel Jack, Amon Tobin, Plug, A Guy Called Gerald, T Power, Roni Size, Photek, James Hardway, Adam F, Boymerang, and Source Direct

idk these, just gold panda. Pretty good release, different from his other stuff if I remember correctly

FFF for very jungle-y breakcore (Murder is a good song to start with)
Enduser goes all over the place from jungle (Caustic Pulse) to more melodic stuff (Pushing Back is my favorite album)
Zombieflesheater and DJ Scud do very noisy, industrial-sounding jungle/breakcore
Also check out greenbaywax.bandcamp.com/ for lots of vintage-style jungle

I haven't heard the RTJ single yet but I dunno if I should be hyped after seeing the tracklist. The song titles are cool but I can't stand Danny Brown's nasal whining

p sure iggy's just wearing an old pair of pantyhose as a shirt

thank you, Enduser was on my list to check out so will definitely do so. what was your least favorite track from AE? mine was Get Hi

much different than lucky shiner, which was the last I had heard.

thanks user, some great artists here and some I don't know. that's my favorite tricky album also

tfw sleep deprived
Check out Soichi Terada- Sumo Jungle Grandeur
My mom really likes Celine Dion

I have Built to Spill fever lately... they're so good.

never see any love for eternal champ on Sup Forums. Excellent album. SV is my favorite album by Sweet Valley. I give both SV and Eternal Champ 9/10s.

>need more break core
Flawed by Edgey

How was Tricky?

Listened to Doolittle recently.. didn't particularly enjoy it but it was interesting hearing music that so many bands in the 90s drew influence from.
How is Elvis' self titled?

Aphrodite's Child was really enjoyable. I should listen to it again.
How was that Melvins album?

I thought Get Hi was pretty good... I liked all tracks but maybe Golddust the least

Any recs? I'd like to get into more experimental stuff

Philophobia by Arab Strap
Benji by Sun Kil Moon if you haven't
And again, if you haven't, Down Colorful Hill by Red House Painters

>How was that Melvins album?
Very good, less droney than some of their earlier stuff but there's a lot of really interesting drumming
youtube.com/watch?v=U3KNj1U8iZM
I've never listened to Built to Spill before, any good starting places?

ayr rec me stuff

Thanks bruh

Duster's contemporary movement is their better album

I'm actually listening to it right now. It is pretty fucking good, there's a lot more going on than in stratosphere

Tricky's great, definitely listen to Maxinquaye if you have not. I think he's better than Massive Attack and maybe Portishead

>I'd like to get into more experimental stuff
If you liked the production on Vespertine you could try Autechre

I landed on The Normal Years first and was hooked after that. The comparisons made between them and Modest Mouse should be pretty apparent. The production on that album is my favorite aspect of it. The dry crunch is so nice to my ears. Here's a sampler: youtube.com/watch?v=wog1iKR7550

Thanks for the link btw. I'll probably check that out. Less droney melvins sounds pretty appealing.

thx 4 recs