I can't pull the foreskin completely off my cock or it hurts and I lose my erection

I can't pull the foreskin completely off my cock or it hurts and I lose my erection.

Anyone had that condition? I know there is surgery for that, but how does it go exactly?

Picture related. It's my cock.
How fucked am I?

Please halp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve
network54.com/Forum/244184/thread/1329717527/last-1329775895/Frenulum Stretching
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also I want to know how bad my case is

aids

I'm a virgin so I highly doubt that

Bump.
I'm calling on doctors of Sup Forums

I'm doctor
post more pictures of your cock
and your balls too, it might be a problem relative to your scrotum.

Last one I have. No balls though
You like?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve

It's called frenulum. I have the same problem and my one is thicker and shorter than yours. Some forums say stretching it out will help you. There are 2 ways : pulling your foreskin over the glance and like you did. Use lube to stretch or you might get hurt. Sorry for bad english I hope it helps

So what did you do?
You still have that condition?

deal with it (=not completely pull off your foreskin)
or
circumcision is what your should do (it's really painful for few weeks, but your problem will be solved for your entire life)

>deal with it
I tried but every time I wanted to fuck a girl, my dick would hurt and go limp upon insertion...

Cont'd from Also I want to know how bad my case of frenulum breve is

Have the same. Yes, you can get that bit cut if you want but its 4-6 weeks without fucks. Personally have ripped myself twice because of no lube going in horny as fuq.

Don't sweet it user. If it's something you personally feel like you should fix fix it. Otherwise, know you aren't the only guy. Don't let it make you feel lesser.

>fucking a girl hurts
well, pegging or sucking a dick would solve your problem

captcha: Street PAINS

looks fine to me, what you talking about OP?

Fuck this Jewish fuck. He just wants to normie you. Most of the World is UN cir

My foreskin used to tear and then heal up but become tighter and tighter. Got to the point that I got a circumcision and so glad it did. Sex is heaps better and looks better too. My wife is happy too

Search up frenuloplasty on YouTube buddy

>>>/pol)
circumcision is a valid scientific procedure when it's not forced on helpless children.

>pegging or sucking a dick
Tried that, didn't like it :^)

> Jew
>Wife
>Cuck
Of coarse it's better. She's fucking an actual man.

No it's not, ever.

It's so easy to fix phimosis with lotion and tugging, you'd be insane to think the very first think you have to do it is cut it off.

Fuck.

Doesn't even fucking matter this thread is b8 anyways we get this like every day, it's just a running gag since most of Sup Forums is anti-circumcision more prominently Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I have been stretching it out for 1 week network54.com/Forum/244184/thread/1329717527/last-1329775895/Frenulum Stretching

OP here.

Thanks for the replies. Just one last thing: how bad my case is?

I heard stretching doesn't work for serious cases

that looks normal, can somebody explain why op not happy?

Stretching ALWAYS works. Skin is skin. How long it takes isn't a science.

The stretching with application of lotion causes the skin to multiply loosening the entire thing up until you stop when the problem no longer occurs.

It will take time and you have to keep at it but it's gauranteed.

>take HRT pills
>dick shrivels
>???
>profit!

inB4 "tried that, didn't like it"

you pulled foreskin off your dick, what you mean???

im confuse

Tell me more about that please?
So when i stop the stretching exercises, the skin won't go back to being fucked up again?

No it won't. It's permanent fix. The skin is adjusted. It will stay that way until more pulling is done.

ask yourself if cutting off your foreskin, will it grow back?

no? Goes both ways.

You want to grab as far inside the lower foreskin as possible so that you get a grip near to the point where the frænulum merges into the foreskin, and pull away from your body as firmly as you comfortably can. You want to grab as far inside the lower foreskin as possible so that you get a grip near to the point where the frenulum merges into the foreskin, and pull away from your body as firmly as you comfortably can. Also use lube around your glance and foreskin connection.

It looks normal to me. Is that hard?