Sup Forums i need sum advice, i got sum acid and a plane flight tomorrow should i drop before i fly?

Sup Forums i need sum advice, i got sum acid and a plane flight tomorrow should i drop before i fly?

No. Drop while flying

no put it in your bag, that will be lots more fun

thats what i meant, soz for confusion

Make sure you are highest when you are highest.

good advice so were in consense i should fly high

but how many tabs should i eat?

Why do they call it flying in the "air" when in fact you are flying in tartar sauce?

i think u definitly should except if ur afraid of riding on planes

though to clarify i would drop before otherwise i wont be at peak highness when i flyin high

The question is why would you want to. troll autist question.

why do i get dubs now and not during get threads?

sumthin to do on a long flight, otherwise ill end up just readin a book or sumtin

im thinkin 2 tabs, what u guys think

Being around that many people in an environment which you could get arrested while tripping I think sounds like a bad plan. Unless your extremely well versed in psychs,

thats kinda what i was thinking too so im kinda just entertainin the idea, also if i fuck up and start trippin hard when im goin though TSA security its gonna be fuckin shitty prolly

wew lad

>wew lad
explain?

still might though. convince me i should, maybe ill even give thread on phone during experience if ur good at them bants

You could, also might get kicked off the flight, depending on what ends up happening.

I wouldn't, but thats just me playing it safe.

Do whatever, I guess...

do it bro, make thread, will prolly get lots of posts

or if you are tripping on the plane, and they have to fly BACK to the fucking airport you came from.

they wouldn't fly back they would prolly restrain me

For believe me: the secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and greatest enjoyment is - to live dangerously.