I have a pretty big folder of this girl and I don't know her name, can somebody help me out?

I have a pretty big folder of this girl and I don't know her name, can somebody help me out?
I'll dump all the pics of her i have

ok

pls help

She's pretty cute. Her destroyed ears kinda ruin it tho.

alright thanks

She'd be a lot sexier if she weren't smoking a clove. That shit causes me to literally start coughing up blood when I inhale it...even second hand.

>I have a pretty big folder of this girl and I don't know her name, can somebody help me out?

Her name is Ivana Kumharda. She from Ukraine.

kekd

>Ivana Kumharda
MFW

Is she Slavic?

You're a nigger?

hoooot

plenty of horny whores of your city on changirl.jimdo.com

looks like Russia

We all are to some degree...Homo Sapiens Sapiens come from Africa. I'm mostly white though...I'm about 70% Dutch, with another 25% smattering of assorted European (mostly Cornish and Welsh), but the remaining 5% is Melungeon (which is pretty much Turkish), Roma (Gypsy), and Chinese. I have a rather distant and accurate set of records for my family tree.

looks a little like kurt cobain.
>would fuck

dat dere history lesson.

Beautiful eyes, but she destroyed her face with piercing and shit in ears

Dick off m8

This is why I think this race bullshit is the dumbest thing we've had in a while. It's like saying a black cow is superior to white cows even though they're fundamentally the same thing.

>implying niggers and whites are the same
Maybe genes are right, but is the brain who make difference, and whites have one, niggers doesn't

does anyone have source?

So, what you're saying is... you're a dindu?

i have no problem with nogs but i'm not gonna breed with one and make my offspring dumber than they could have been. that's just common sense

Stacy Jefferson

Yup...and so are you...and so is everyone else.

You're pretty fucked if you believe that.

This dude is pretty close to the truth.

Skin doesn't matter. The brain does. This is very evident and proven. Even skull structure is distinctly different. All niggers are predisposed to being a fucking moron. A very, very select few fight through it.

I'm 2 classes from a degree in Cultural Anthropology and 3 classes from a degree in Biological Anthropology. Race does matter a bit (genetic diseases...for example). We are all from Africa in one way or another.

I got a degree from Wikipedia University, too. You didn't read enough of the references at the bottom. Go back and study harder.

The main structural differences between a negroid and a caucasoid skull is minimal. A) Caucasoid B) Negroid C) Mongoloid. Being a dumb nigger has to do with your environment hence why dumb trailer trash exists.

Right, which is why niggers worldwide act the same. Swedish niggers act the same as American niggers. That's also why they are inherently much more likely to commit crimes, which explains their fondness of going to prison and repeating going back to prison. That's why 1 in 3 niggers go to prison and 1 in 16 whites do.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

>look at thumbnail
>cigarette
>post this
>close thread
>come back into thread
Seriously niggers, stop smoking. This shit isn't cool.

>those piercings
>smoking
what the fuck is this degeneracy

Do you have nudes?

>minimal.

There fucking black dude.

Such a perfect girl. Love her eyes I feel lost in them.

Nudes? Plz share them

she looks like the guy in the pic