Posted yesterday about lying girlfriend.. TL;DR version, she said she didn't have plans and she did

Posted yesterday about lying girlfriend.. TL;DR version, she said she didn't have plans and she did.

This is how the conversation went when I confronted her this morning..
Greentext is me; normal is her..

Be 8:30am
We wake up

>Babe? We need to talk..
Ooh, sounds serious *giggle*
>why have you been lying to me?
What do you mean user?
>you said you didn't have plans when we was talking about it even though I know for a fact you're going to the beach on Wednesday and you told your mum you was at grillanons party on the 27th
I was going to tell you user, I swear!
>no you wasn't
I was I just didn't have the opportunity!
>I gave you at least 10 chances..
I was going to tell you I swear! *starts to cry*
>don't give me that bullshit, boyanon told me you've been planning the trip for weeks, don't fucking lie to me!
Please, just listen to me!
>No, fuck you, I bet you was planning to cheat on me, wasn't you?!
No! I wasn't, I promise!
>you know what? I hope you do.. I hope you get pregnant and miscarry, get fucked, I'm going out, I want your shit packed and ready to go by the time I get back..

That was 40 minutes ago.. Sat and smoked a joint to calm down, I really shouldn't have made that last comment but I was so angry.. She lied to my face when I knew the truth..

Man, fuck that lying bitch..

Pic related.. Was the one on last thread..

Post update; the conversation lasted over an hour; just gave you the best bits.. Didn't want to confront her at first so it was just our normal wake-up conversation until then..

She's a whore bro. Words you speak cannot compare to the actions she probably planned (and probably already has) committed. You are not in the wrong my friend

Check my quints nigga

She fucked me over big time mate, I've just had enough..

Odds are she already cheated a few times if she's this comfortable making plans weeks ahead and lying to you about them (to go cheat) you said all the right things. Find someone more worth your time

Didn't see your other threads, but good for you OP. I had a bitch pull the same shit on me when I was young and naive, and I caved every time she pulled that crying bullshit even though I knew she was still lying through her teeth. Good on you for standing up for yourself and not giving in. You'll have second thoughts constantly as you cycle through all the emotions of dealing with cheating, but always keep in mind you made the right decision. Good luck brother

wowowow

god damnn.

also- fuck that bitch dude. leaving her will save you so much more pain. its hard but there is always a better girl.

Good for you annon
Wish I did that instead of being a pussy
Have u gone to.check if she left yet?

I'm posting only because of all the "no you wasn't" in your greentext. So what bumfuck hillbilly flyover state are you and your cousin from, OP?

Nah, haven't checked yet, she usually leaves for work in an hour or so, gonna go back whilst she's at work, if she's not packed I'm packing for her, might even drop off her shit at her parents house.. Who knows?

ok assuming I'm right on the details, that was a great way to handle it

OP can you clarify this stuff for us?

>how many people (men and women) were going on that trip to the beach?
if its just her and the dude then there's its very likely she would cheat
if there's more people then its less likely she would, but the fact that she didn't tell you makes it very suss

>has she done anything suspicious like this in the past? (with you or a past bf)
if not, you may have reacted rashly

>how good of a liar is she / how did she act when you confronted her?
looking back, do you think it's possible she actually just hadn't gotten around to telling people?

of course not telling your partner about a trip involving dudes planned months ago is a huge red flag,
but some people just genuinely hate the feeling of having to report back to someone.

(when I was younger, if someone tried to order me around / acted like they were the boss
I would intentionally avoid complying with them, to make it clear I didn't respect their authority
in hindsight its not a very mature way of dealing with people, but I doubt its a rare trait for young people)

Not an americunt.. Actually a Britbong..

Who with was she that night?Checked and witnessed.

Ummm.. About 6 if I counted right..

She's lied about plans before, nothing major though, she then promised she'd always tell me about plans..

She's a good liar until she's confronted.. She went bright red when I asked her about it..
No, she definitely wasn't gonna tell me, she waited until I went to the toilet to talk to her mum about what to wear.. Her mum kinda knew where I was coming from and told her "just jeans a nice top and some heels." Ex-gf then piped up and said "I was thinking about the boob-tube dress actually" I don't think she knew I was done on the toilet..

Which night?

not him, but I assume he means this night
>and you told your mum you was at grillanons party on the 27th

>(when I was younger, if someone tried to order me around / acted like they were the boss
>I would intentionally avoid complying with them, to make it clear I didn't respect their authority
Totally agree to be honest, did the same thing as a youngun. Hated people who tried to enforce themselves as an authority of some sort when they were just some other tard kid playing football on a field.

Well that hasn't happened yet, but chances are she's gonna revenge fuck someone now..

All you gotta do is revenge fuck one of her friends before she does it to you. show her that its over for you

Who gives a fuck. She was fucking someone already nigger, at least this time she will think about you while getting dicked down

Did you leave her alone at your house user? I'd be worried about her fucking shit up..

Though I do think you did right in your confrontation

I cant believe no one asked but dump nudes

Probably June 27th btw

It's all good nigga, our neighbour wants my dicc anyway..

Well, I suppose that's some consolation..

Don't worry, if she breaks anything it's coming straight out of her bank..

Maybe.. If she fucks my house up I will..

27th of this month..

drop her sorry ass. they always cry to make u feel shit. stay rock solid mate. she was going to cheat on u. thats for sure.

OP here.. Anybody got any dope films to watch whilst I drop acid.. Watched A Scanner Darkly last week.. Need something else for today..

What about Ex Machina?

Was actually thinking that, cemented my view..