Feminist hate thread? Post funny feminist memes

Feminist hate thread? Post funny feminist memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
strawpoll.me/10758849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a guy?

Dearest OP,
Please stop opessing milady. Women have it so hard.
-Cuck Cuckington

did the male desire for female feet lead to cuckolding?

>i see so many cuckolds with caged cocks having their penis teased my female barefeet

Sieg Heil my Fuher!

kek, would that stand up in court?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Got ya.

Keep this thread going bois

More fat hate than feminist, but let's be real, pretty much same shit

Kek

I feel oppressed

Most feminazis are just butthurted women
but with this shit you are posting you just butthurted guys!

don't let the some idiots ruin your day and your mindsets just ignore and go on!

I have a vagina, shit's funny

Put feminazi's on the front line in the trenches

that's not even funny, mate!
So stupid meme

It's like you get treated better if you are born with a flappy meat hole and fat sacs

Would rape just because of the sign

strawpoll.me/10758849 help

this one always gets me, more so tumblrina, but still

you play stupid or what? all women are feminazis?
with this logic all white ppl are racists
lol nice moves ethan, keep it up

She's cute I would date her honestly.

They've given up on us humans

I ain't reading all that shit nigga

that's a nice one tho! i approve!

U would have to do all the work in the bedroom

Because all men mine coal. Are you a coal minor user?

Nice

> Save your fake blood

> We menstruate for "Refugges Welcome"

> love
> peace
> inclusion
> human rights
> good life for everyone
> etc.

>kunts blut

këk

hmmm

Without makeup she looks best though.

This is your fault, now deal with the consequences whitey
Idolizing these sluts and whining when they don't want your pasty little dicks
White women are usually the ones who like me the most but honestly I find them to be the worst type of woman for marriage and kids, full blown whores
Now instead of acknowledging that reality, insult me and get defensive protecting "your women"

>coal minor
>minor
you thought you could catch me

not bad tbh

that's some quality trap there, would watch a video

Parody feminist tumblr.

I agree. most women look better without

As if you needed tattoo confirmation to realize that that's a dude.

I'm into it

Why are you so gay

Fat fucker

Lol totally. I'm so rape raged that I can't focus

It's conformation that it's the same person you dolt

Why do feminists complain about sexism in video games then? Do they want to get raped?

Fuck draft immunity. They can keep the soldiers motivated

you're so cute baby

She needed that

Hur dur look at me I'm retarded lol I got u gud kekekekek

Kill yourself

This, with too much make up it makes you take notice just how bad the bags under her eyes are, considering she can't cover them for shit.

muslim women are the one time of women i hate more than feminists. Fucking brood mothers

>It's conformation of something that no one is even attempting to imply and has nothing to do with the other two people in the image you dolt

>just ignore and go on
Sure, let's ignore institutions that have assets in the billions and actively lobby to legislations against half of the population while effectively censoring the opposition through shaming tactics.

>pic related
This cunt ruined the life of Nungesser and his family by falsely accusing him of rape and making THREE art performances to denounce his name. The public has been eaten him, his family got threatened, lost all their social relations and she is a feminist superhero now holding TWO AWARDS. He even got her master's degree on the basis of the mattress performance, because the university said it was a suitible arts project for her degree.

You're fucking stupid

Gave me feels

Coming from a retard, that's a compliment.

Lul. The tattoo is there to show that it's the same person. Did you not get that?

Lol the struggle

I don't care much how society treats anyone and what is or is not tied to whatever identity is of no interest to equality, it's anyone's freedom to think of anyone else as they please.

That out of the way, we need to fix the courts and schools (and a lot more, in fact). This feefee bullshit can go suck dick, though.

The only thing they usually bitch about is overly sexualized females, and even then the creators know a majority of people buying those games are male, and lets face it, tits are fucking great.
The other thing they bitch about are skinny as fuck characters. I remember someone hating on Lara Croft for being "unnaturally thin" difference is, her ass is running around jungles and adventuring, while your feminist ass is sitting in front of a computer bitching and moaning to your 100 tumblr followers, and downing your 10th bag of cheetos.
Rape isn't common in video games. I've played a fuckton, and I've never encountered it.

damn that cuts deep
"Men have sacrificed and crippled themselves physically and emotionally to feed, house, and protect women and children. None of their pain or achievement is registered in the feminist rhetoric, which portrays men as oppressive and callous exploiters."-Camille Paglia

Cuck

Oh, so you're just pretending to miss the point

I'm a Republican? Whatever floats your boat.

>men in the west are horrible because men in cultures that I defend as an identity are genitally mutilating women
>I only fuck cut dudes and it's a good think parents mutiate their genitals without the infants consent

welcome

That explains why fapping to the dyke and the kid was so easy, but why I couldn't bring myself to fap to this blue haired thingo.

>umadbro.jpg