How fat are you?

How fat are you?

like 80 rocks

Need to do something about that.

>5'11''
>165 lbs
Yep. I'm pretty good. Even though this chart doesn't take account of muscle mass.

BMI of 28 here.
Better than I was-Used to be a 48. But still not quite where I want to be.

BTW anyone who says diet and exercise doesn't work is lying.

5'10 185 lbs im fat grrrrr

>5'10''
>145
feels gud

I'm 6'6" so I don't know

22...feels good

>6'2"
>277 lbs
im passed the scale.......

>195 cm
>72 kg
Less than 19 BMI

Based off of this chart 22 bmi

Do you have another chart that goes higher than 215? I'm 6'4 and lift weights, so I weigh 250. BMI is retarded.

27, oyy blin :(

i agree

Off the chart but at least overweight

>6'4
>off the scale.
>mfw no face

Off the chart. I'm 5'3 and 245 pounds. Also female lmao.

tryna cut down to 20 bmi then i'm gonna go ham at the gym for dem lean gains

Kek

1,92m
100 kg

Same exact size, usually fluctuate between 145-150. Feels good man

Bmi is the dumbest thing ever. Bodyfat% counts

210 pounds 25 :( it's all muscle I swear

None of this matters, it's stupid.
You don't need to weigh yourself, or calculate anything, just look down.
Can you see your feet?
No?
You're fucking fat, no need for numbers

6ft
245lbs

i'm not even on that chart :(

This. I'm 6'2" and I work out 3 days a week but am 198

I'm not even on the chart kek
5'11" and 420 pounds

5'10" 171 pounds (as of this morning) = BMI of 24. I'm at 14.8% body fat so I'm pretty happy since I've been bulking pretty hard for about 5 weeks now. Gonna start cut in about 3 weeks. My goal is 8-9% body fat. I got down to 10% after my last cut and was feeling pretty good. The worst part about cutting is not seeing any of my lifts go up by very much for an extended period of time. You really do need to eat a lot in order to actually gain strength. My long term goal is aesthetics but it's really hard to look good without also being strong. Knowing your muscles aren't growing appreciably larger for a month or two can be pretty discouraging. But like all good thing it takes time.

6'4 155lbs. Glad to see I'm not underweight

either 25 or 26 bmi

>5'10“ 167
Borderline

BMI of 19. Feels bad

~18 (58kg & 178cm)

Dafug bro du have bones?

Oh But i got bitch tits anyone know go to get rid of those?
Guy here

105kg, 6'2 - Overweight.

Tall + fat = ???

Still a weak as bitch

And for the vast vast vast majority of people it's a really really really good proxy for body fat %. If you're training your ass off lifting weights then of course it's not a good indicator of health. But pretty much no one (as a percentage of the population) consistently goes to the gym 3-6 times a week and lifts heavy for at least a year or two. That's what it takes for BMI to stop being useful.

5' 10"
151-lbs
male

(bmi 21)

Should I go skinnier?

Hope u don't have gyno, this shit sucks when u wanna look gd

we can safely say you're on the orange-red region

20 here

this.
> 5'9
>155lbs
and I look like shit.

Start lifting bitch

Female
5"3
44kgs (not sure lbs?? )

It's on the chart scrub

So my BMI is 58.7, obese. I think obese is being kind. I'm really fucking obese, any anons wanna see pictures of my flabby body?

404 brain not found

Post tits

>6'1 200
>all muscle

Healthy 20

I can't, I have a bad back.

20, need to gain 15 lbs

why? 20 is perfect

208cm
108kg

wheres my scale ?

Doesn't have to be heavy, u can at least look strong

6'4" 190

this chart is bullshit. 97 KG as max top? I weigh 105 KG which makes me "Extremely obese". I do recognize that im fat. I know that im overweight. But i dont look like the typical fat american burgereater that cant even see his own dick anymore.

the chart should go like this:
>you cant see your dick anymore when looking down because of your fat tummy? Youre obese
>you cant see your erect dick anymore when looking down because of your fat tummy? Youre extremely obese

Not as fat as your mom and I'm ok with it

DYEL? No seriously. Do you lift? Because if you don't and you have visible belly fat your best bet is to lift not just starve yourself. Build up a small amount of noob gains without changing your diet and then bulk until you're maybe 165ish. Then cut back down to 155. Then bulk up again to 175ish then cut down to 165ish. The key is lifting throughout the entire process, especially the cutting. That way you don't lose muscle. It'll take a year or maybe more if you do it nice and slowly. By the time you finish your second cut you'll have a much lower body fat percentage at a higher weight. Obviously you can repeat this as needed.

kek

this chart does not take into account any amount of muscle mass
I'm "obese' with a 30 inch waist and visible abs lmao

go eat a fucking cheeseburger bitch

But by ur standard women can't be fat?

Kek at SPERG SPEG MUSCLE MASS! Sorry gais we are all fat fucks.

not tbh

>Implying that BMI is reliable to measure how obese you are and not factoring in the fact that muscle weights more than fat, and that if you were incredibly muscular, the BMI chart would list you as fat

Kek

23 185 cm 55 kilos.
Fat people disgust me.

I am fat fuck but is because I am rare metabolic disorder and hopefully will die soon

well if you don't have gyno do full body
workouts and cardio also
diet. there's no special cure you have to put in
the work in less you have gyno then well your fucked.

I'd like to get to ottermode but my back really is bad, I have to be very careful except for doing things like pushups and such. I'm hoping it feels better and I can incorporate bodyweight exercises in more readily, but, I don't think I'll ever look strong - but just better.

If your stomach sticks out further than your chest you're obese.

Hopefully? Grow some balls bro

6'2" 330 here (working for soda so I got muscle)
How the fuck is someone who is 6'2" supposed to weigh 155 lbs? How is that reasonable? Any muscle on the guy would render him "overweight"

5'11 173lbs
Keto

Im not talking about women. i just looked a bit more at OPs chart.. the middle of the healthy part (bmi 21) would be 66 KG. Im pretty sure OPs chart is for women. 66 KG way too little for males

good thing i have mantits then. it doesnt stick out further

>rare metabolic disorder
put the fork down fattie

is that for male or female ? im 180cm 95kg and it says 60kg would be heatlhy when it would be a fucking skeleton , you know why this bmi is bullshit ? doesnt include meat , every bodybuilder will be extremely obese here

Healthy 20/21

Slam tight piggy

>Bmi 20

Nice

yeah people keep saying that, but are you a bodybuilder? for most regular people it's a pretty good guide, despite not being perfect. I work out and have a lot of muscle, so it reads a bit high for me, but it's still pretty good.

105 KG is pretty fucking heavy.
Like guys who are 6'5" and stocky as shit shouldn't weight that much.

BMI is pure marketing bullshit and is only accurate at all for male ectomorphs.

Mesomorphs, Mesoendomorphs and Endomorphs ALWAYS have "obese" scores on the retarded, outdated thing, which is why it's such a brilliantly evil marketing campaign to get you to buy all the weight loss and exercise related products.

If ur

Kek

Have fun with your diabetes.

330lbs = death fat
Cut the carbs you land whale

U don't know shit, being stocky and 6'5 it's hard not to be over 100kgs

dunno im looking pretty alright.

im gonna try losing weight again once summer has ended.

24 BMI. A few pounds more and I'd have been overweight. Phew.

isnt that normal for male humans to workout ?

5'7 and 120

Great im underweight, again

Atleast you're admitting you need to start losing weight.