Hey Sup Forums what do you do to calm yourself down when you're so angry at someone you could really hurt them

hey Sup Forums what do you do to calm yourself down when you're so angry at someone you could really hurt them
i usually smoke weed but i don't have any right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_E8euJ1sEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I usually smoke weed

what about when you don't have weed

Valium usually does the trick

Anyway, just don't dwell on it. If you ignore it, it doesn't matter. Like Ron Hitler Barassi from TISM said. "Denial works for me"

i'm not normally such an angry guy. i'm not even violent. most things really do just roll right off my back. but this time, i'm just so angry and frustrated that its keeping me up at night.

Sup Forumsro. I know that feel. Hard to deal with. Denial is the only thing that works if you don't have drugs. even then, it's hard to ignore shit like that. I know that feel. What happened user?

Alcohol usually, if it's on hand. If not I write. I'll write a page about what's pissing me off and rant that way, then tear the paper out and rip it up and/ or burn it. The last part only because I'm paranoid somebody could find and read it at some point. Writing is therapeutic to me for some reason

my grandmother had a stroke about four years ago. she lost control over half of her body an can only speak using four sounds. ah, de, oh, or no. thats all shes been able to say since then.
after i heard she had a stroke, i knew that my grandpa couldn't take care of her alone. so for the past four years i lived with them as basically a live in nurse.
back in october my grandpa, who has not taken this situation well at all, was constantly drunk. i wouldn't say it started in october, but thats when it was the heaviest. falling over, slurring words, getting very violent with me when i didn't respond to him properly.
one day i come back to the house with my gf after a nice day out. as soon as we get there, he starts giving me very angry eyes. the kind that you know a fight is going to happen. he immediately started saying incredibly nasty shit. calling me worthless, calling her a whore (we'd been dating for nearly three years at that point so idk), amongst other things. things got physical.
i don't mind the shit talk and i don't mind the physical abuse. its nothing new to me. but what cuts me is that he told me that i never did anything to help. when i gave up my 18-22 years to help him. to change her damn diaper. to make dinner. to take her out places so they wouldn't fight. i put up with so much abuse because i loved both my grandparents very much. and i understood that the situation was very tough. but to be told i never helped?
idk. it makes me so mad. how anyone could be so ungrateful. i don't resent him because a sacrificed, the sacrifice is on me and me alone. but to be told i did nothing to help. idk. sometimes it really keeps me up at night with how angry i am about it. giving up four years of your life to help the people you love only to have it go unrecognized.

sorry it was so long i really needed to get it off my chest

i was kicked out that night because i hit him back. i wish i would have done more then just push him.

Let it go. You're an easy going person because you're good at not letting your emotions drive your actions. Simply realize the you are feeling an emotion, and nothing more. Breathe, and let the emotion pass.

You did something out of love. Do not let your grandpa's words define your actions. It is still a beautiful thing, regardless.

My grandpa is an alcoholic too. Sorry you're having to deal with this, man.

i'm living day to day. i try not to let something like that bother me. and most of the time i do a good job. but so many nights i've been kept up replaying what happened in my head. and it just makes me so angry. weed definitely helps. but i'm not doing too well financially recently so i try to just tire myself out. i try not to drink because i don't want to end up like the majority of men in my family. not to say i don't drink, i just try not to when i'm sad or angry.
i just have to remind myself that i did help. i don't need conformation that i helped from him or anyone in my family, because i didn't do it to be told 'great job' i would have just rather never been told i did or didnt help. i wish it would have been left unsaid. its hard to hear from someone you looked up to as a child that you're nothing to them
its just hard sometimes idk

Answer is simple kill grandma and torture grandpa to death

I don't get that angry because I'm a rational adult, faggot.

as much as she would appreciate sweet release, and as much as i want to bash his teeth in, i wouldn't do anything like that. i'm back to living my own life now, and except for when i think about those times, i'm way happier then i was in their house.

i listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=G_E8euJ1sEg

i'm not hindu or nothin, it's just nice

so am i! believe me, it is damn hard to get me angry. for the most part, i really don't even recognize that emotion. its just hard because when something really does get me angry, it sticks to me like glue. it doesn't effect my day to day life at all and i don't bother anyone i know with it, but when i lay down and have a moment or two to myself to think, i eventually wind up thinking about it.

it does sound very calming user, thank you.

i guess it might be different if he apologized. i don't want to move back in or anything like that. i want to still have a relationship with my family but i don't think i can until he has at least apologized. i'm afraid if i went over there asking/demanding an apology i'll go overboard and hurt him. because i know he won't do it. he has done a multitude of shitty things to me and the rest of our family and none of us have ever recieved an apology. he used to punch my mom square in the face giving her a bloody nose for coming home past curfew. and to this day he won't even acknowledge he did it.
i'm just not used to being pushed away when all i've done is support.

Edgelord post

OT though, I drink and CWE, But i'd be lying if I said it was purely for anger issues.

sorry i really didn't mean it in an edgelord way and reading over it again i can see where you're coming from
i just don't really process some of my emotions because i feel them so rarely that i came to an anonymous messageboard to talk about them

Depends why, if I want to punch shit I go to town on the bag. Just trying running or walking, the fresh air will help clear your head and the endorphins are always good.

If that doesn't work get some mates together and get fucked at a club, snort cocaine off a hookers ass cheek.

DOOD WEED XDXDDDDD

sorry i didnt mean to sound like that. its just true weed definitely helps me realize the thing i'm angry about is not worth me getting worked up over

Prostate stimulation.

faggot

When you replay it in your head, he says those things to you over and over again. Next time you find yourself looping it, just tell yourself that the past, no matter how recent, is gone and let it stay gone. There's nothing you can do by thinking about it anyway.

No, I just love playing with my butt.

fucking faggot