I'm Muslim. I love Islam and hate the West. AMA

I'm Muslim. I love Islam and hate the West. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10758849
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#/media/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the chief plusses of Islam

So how's it feel to be put aside for lil boy ass? Most of these muslin extremest have been caught or will be caught fuckin boys

Is falling asleep easier when breathing those fumes coming from your unwashed beard?

Why?

Paradise. Inner peace. Better way of living. Develop good habits. Justice. Non-cuckold ideology (unlike the West)... the list goes on.

Y'all just a bunch of heathens...with your fake ass god..lmfao

soon we will show you how our paradise looks

I'm a guy. And homosexuality is forbidden in Islam.

How does it feel to play second fiddle to goats in terms of sexual preference?

We showed 84 of you what hell looks like yesterday.

>Non-cuckold ideology
>Non-cuckold
>ideology
Pick one

What will your face be like when you realise religion is a lie that fools use to explain unknown (and known, for some reason) things, and used as an excuse to kill other human beings?

Don't you feel bad about killing everyone who doesn't share this inner peace?

strawpoll.me/10758849 help me

I am no frenchie, my goatfucking friend, and the delusional loser who did this killed a lot of niggers and sandniggers who were at the location as well, so he did us a favor.

You know that terror will start a race war you cant win since your average IQ is 80.

The invaders will become the victims.

We killed westerners who hate and attack Muslims. They've been doing it for 1400 years. I see nothing wrong with killing them.

Do you believe ISIS pawns genuinely believe they are true muslims or are they just jumping on the bandwagon because the higher ups are selling them something the empty, meaningless life of suburbia doesnt give them?

Uhm no, actually Islam is doing it for 1400 years.

Thats why you had to be chased out of france spain and portugal, and were crushed 2 times at vienna, because you are weak sandniggers.

Why does Moo Hamed always reach for beanus?

No, Islam has a right to defend itself.

>defending itself
>conquering 50 countries since the 600's

pick one, sandnigger

Islam is not a race. Looks like your IQ is below 80 for thinking otherwise.

As if there's any God which isn't fake

This

Why is hating Muslims a reason to kill them? Can you just not care if some guy in the west hates you?

So you are denying that the majority of the followers of islam are black or semities?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#/media/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png

Why haven't you blown yourself up yet?

And the West colonized, oppressed, genocided, looted, raped and invaded zero countries?
Islam has always had to defend itself from the barbarians of the West who have always been doing these things. It is a fact.

They behave like it was a super race above all so let's call it a race for simplicity of target acquisition.

Are you saying Trump is a racist because he wants to ban Muslims?

> And the west..

So now you are moving your goalposts? Muhamednigger?

Islam started to invade Christian countries and started the conflict which is why it is to blame for everything that happens.

I predict that in the next 50 years your black cube will be nuked

Well the whites behave as if Christianity is a superior religion... we'll just call all of them crusaders for simplicity and target acquisition.

Idk if he is one, I hope he is.

I would use the term "race realist" though.

Because it describes it most accurately, accepting that niggers and sandniggers are lesser races.

This is not an argument, this is proof that you are committed to hate crimes. Revenge is no good as when all play by them same rules revenge will extinguish all so someone has to stop or not even start to begin. Bit medieval mindset and education doesn't let you comprehend this.

Could you tell us why the crusades happened?

Was Jerusalem always islamic?

f off baister

HELLO RETARD OF Sup Forums !

So i will tell you a secret, fucking trash faggot.

YOU ARE MANIPULATED BY SATAN (Illuminati) HE WANT YOU TO GO INTO A CIVIL WAR , THEN TO A WW3, THEN TO FUCKING RULE THE HUMANITY FOR EVER

Islam invaded the West to neutralize the threat they posed to the world... that threat became a reality when the Muslims lost their occupation.

Islam will always defend itself, no matter what. You cannot ask us to surrender to youo.

Why are muslims so fucking retarded? It's ridiculous

Was it always Christian?

JEW DETECTED

Why are jews always such warmongers?

Indeed, this faggot sounds like a guy with a plan, and he seems too smart for a sandnigger

>not answering my question

lol gotta love your IQ 80, Mohammed.

Kay so we will nuke you now since you commit terror attacks in our lands, only defending ourselves, right?

You will disregard it as an argument because it makes you uncomfortable.
When you are more mature you will be able to understand.

Islam must defend itself at all costs.

You know that Christians are not beheading people anymore because we overcame hatred and revenge. I am sure, however, that we quickly can reactivate that knowledge again should that be required

I neutralized any progression of your "logic" by pointing out a false assumption that Jerusalem was always Christian.

If you're going to say that Islam "took over Jerusalem" and that was the reason for the Crusades, then didn't Christianity also "take over Jerusalem" in the same manner?

Only a person with low IQ could not follow such a train of thought.

this is one nice painting, I like this painting a lot

So you are saying that it was right that muslims conquered it ?

Mecca wasnt always muslim so you would support us conquering and destryoing it, right?

Exactly why you fuck goats instead sandnigger.

Do fucking male goats count as faggotry?

Muslims took over, but never destroyed anything... unlike you barbarians who want to nuke Mecca. Hence all the worship sights are still in existence today.

Jews and Christians were allowed to practice their religion freely and people lived in peace. Guess who came in and brought the violence?

Islam has a right to defend itelf. It is that simple.

Can you eat ass while fasting?

How does it feel knowing your country will be a glass crater in a few years?

Only your moms.

You bet I can!

Wonderful. I live in Europe.

>uhm which guys have blown up 3000 year old historic stuffs in palmyra recenlty?

Who destroyed the buddhist statues in afghanistan?

You will pay for this sandnigger, you said it, we colonized you, you dont stand a chance if the whites are uncucked.

Every weapon system you own is made by foreign nations because you cant do shit, you are leechers.

We are in the 21st century and muslims still act like they are from the stone age. Islam is responsible for such sandnigger autism.

>Hates an entire culture
>claims to have inner peace

Like I said. It will be a glass crater in a few years. Solely because the mass migration of shit skins like yourself

At least Islam isn't known as Cuck Central... that's all you. That is what a society without the good ideals of Islam devolves into. Pathetic really.

I was born in Europe. My parents were born here too.

Each post responding this statement kills ten muslims. Please, ignore this.

You dont get it, you will be purged.

Dont you notice how people feel about sandniggers and muslims?

ease up there troll; coming on too strong.

Are there any ancient Palmyrians living and using the site today?

Are there any Bhuddists in Afghanistan today?

Islam must defend itself at all costs.

LOL

nice trolling m8

The last resort of all those who run out of valid arguments on the internet...
>kek lol xD top trolling friend!!!

If you can't refute it, rather not post.

Whats the dome of the rock built on top of again......eat a dick

Don't generalize the west. It's only the United States that you should hate.

at that point everyone has to asume it's a troll. Noone is that stupid.

>
I hate u and your religion

The West doesn't distinguish between the Muslims, why should we distinguish between the westerners. They're all the same and beleive in the same ideology of killing Muslims and dominating the world.

We hate you all and your religion too.

You know that this is not true at the moment because if it was true you would live in fear or would already lying in a mass grave.

Trump is the most popular man in the US right now because he does exactly that. It is indeed true.
Stop lying.

I will stop lying when you will start lying in a mass grave. Deal? Deal!

>hate the West
then why not just GTFO?

>hate the west
>still goes to the west to flee your shithole countries

Nice logic there!

There's stolen wealth here. We want a piece of the pie. You think we're here because we like you? Lol.. get over yourselves.

Get over your shitty terrorism in the middle east

Gtfo of the ME! You can't keep your warmongering hands off our countries so we'll move into yours...
Ever heard of terrorism in Iraq before you came?

Mere decades ago, it's just that smartphones and camera's weren't there to capture it all, so folks with lesser IQ think "well if I's neva seen its on da teevees it ain't never happened beefo"

Destroy islam. Kill muslims. They are a scourge. The must disappear from the surface of this planet. Arm yourself. It will only get worse from now on.

so you admit that with all the tech available that everybody but muslims have learned to behave?

so why are muslims being given the chance to adapt if they cant adapt?

the mexican cartels do the same bro.

Tits or gtfo

this

Do you blow your nose into your burka?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Are you a muslim? What do you like better, the west or islam?

Also, is it ok if I ask you anything?