Hear me out Sup Forums

hear me out Sup Forums.
i'm at home while my fiance is out drinking in the city with her gfs. she was wearing heels, skirt and g-sting.
should i be worried about the thong? i can't stop thinking about it so i've smoked some weed and i'm getting more worried.

If it was a tight dress she MAY have worn it just so her underwear wouldn't show. Do her friends like you? Because if they do then I'm assuming they'd tell you if she did anything. If not then she might be getting pounded by two Chads as we speak and you'd never know any better. Not knowing is the spice of life.

only thing you can do is go out with your bros to a bar. recreate what she does. if she gets worried, call her out for being a hypocrite. if she is cheating on you but fine with you going out, you may have fallen into an OPEN RELATIONSHIP

then its either drop out or continue letting your girl get fucked. an open relationship is always more open for the girl than the guy

:(

Go to the club she's at and spy on her. Be discreet though because being caught could be disastrous. It'd be like Metal Gear Solid and an episode of cheaters all in one. If you hurry, you might be able to prevent anymore penetration by Chad cock

hur hur

anyone with real advise?

picture of her for reference

Thongs make it so there's no underwear line on whatever pants/ skirt/ dress etc are being worn. If she's not slutty then don't worry about it bro, you should trust your own fiance

chad is ballz deep in her already

Okay you want real advice, either trust that your girlfriend isn't a slut and quit worrying about it or accept the fact that she IS a slut and is getting rammed by copious amounts of nightclub dick and be a cuck or dump her ass. These are literally your options

toppest of keks

Girls wear thongs all the time because they don't want their pantie line showing.

Then again she's probably sucking on some chadds huge meaty cock right now, just absolutely going to town on it.

looks like she loves BBC

fuck you

oh yeah, whore for sure.

You know the face she makes when she gives you a blow job? Now picture her doing that with a big dick instead of your babby dick and her actually enjoying it. That's the most likely scenario

Moar!

Assuming this comment is OP, abandon thread. If you want the people who actually know and give good advice, don't put nudes in the front pic. By now you should have people that give good advice on the thread but there aren't any, recreate the thread with a different title

*different title pic

Alpha here, i would have a fit if she did that, make her feel like a piece of shit and if she didnt beg me and aplogize i'd threaten to leave but im alpha and your beta sooo, become a chuck?

alpha is another word for a jealous insecure twat. if you can't trust your girlfriend than break up with her. don't be some over bearing Italian loser that always checks up and questions his girlfriend.

Yeah keep chucking, ops fault is he let her walk all over him since day one. Mine wouldnt do that shit out of fear fear = respect but you cant understand.

try respecting her douche. going out wearing with friends in a skirt and thong. wow that's crazy. better make sure she calls you every hour. I would follow her whenever she's out of the house too. Grow some balls you insecure faggot. you must have a really small dick.

just. this.

and maybe go out yourself idiot

The thong doesnt matter. She could be wearing granny panties and still get fucked user.
You sick fucks would do it.

Also, you cant do anything about her cheating mate.

Are you all really that stupid? If a girl wants to take some dick the type of panties she has on wont change a thing.

Girls wear thongs to avoid panty lines. Simple.

If shes going out to fuck it dont matter if she has on a thong or long johns.

Dude I said the same thing lmao...Right above you ^^^

OP don't be a fag..
If she loves you don't worry a bit, when she is a slut then you would know it already. Call some friends to come over and smoke some more weed with them and don't destroy your mind cuz your girl hands out with friends.

This is true
Terrible grammer but true

I once had a baby dick, and insecure thoughts.
Then I man'd up, trusted my ex, allowed her to do her thing. Now look i am hung like a black daddy.

My gf wears thongs all the time to not show a panty line, it's pretty common and she's probably dressing the way she is to fit in with her friends and w/e dumb trendy stuff they wear. If you're really worried about cheating that's not evidence to go off of

>I'm alpha