We wuz kings?

We wuz kings?
No.

WE ARE KINGS!

Lmao, I don't remember seeing such a sore loser in my entire life. All this salt, just makes my food taste better.

Thank you France, thank you very much! Merci.

>Sup Forums
>white

Sup Forums is racist so it has to be white.

>play 120 minutes against a team without Ronaldo
>get BTFO by the worst player in the squad

I would also be salty as hell

>Éder
>worst player

Apologize user.

How did Ronaldo BTFO France?

I didn't watch the game, can someone clue me in?

great work sherlock
/thread

what happened?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Éder, you little bitch?

>inb4 Navy SEALs pasta revolving around eder

Eder is a nacional hero, watch ur mouth bruh

ISIS bombed and it was cancelled

kek
I'm so happy for the guy...

WE
WUZ
CHAMPS
N
SHEEEEEEEEEET

>talk shit about Greece
>literally become Greece to repeat their feat

And you know what? it feels good to be a meme

beware portugal remember the other meme winners didnt qualify for the next world cup

Well done, little Portugal. Well done.

We are more attacking than Greece. We(Ronaldo) just had terrible accuracy.
IRC France had 17 shots and we had 10. A team that parks the bus would have allowed more shots and attempted less shots. France were playing home so they took the initiative.

:3

What's best, is that people don't even know we have a golden generation coming through.

But beating those french cunts at the final was the best possible ending. They are garbage.

Especially with Ronaldo injured. Although that didn't stop the media from somehow spinning it into him being responsible for the win anyways.

Our golde generation was already on the field. That midfield is the future, and we are missing some already known players like Bernardo Silva, Ronny, you know some of the players from that u-21 team that lost the final. We have u-17 champs, and it's likely some of them will become better than the average european player

American Sup Forums loves Portugal, ashamed you are grouping me in to this butthurt

Sup Forums is a single entity.

you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.