Going to Spurs when Duncan just retired

>Going to Spurs when Duncan just retired

Did Pau Gasol make a huge mistake or went all according to his masterplan?

whos the face of the Spurs?

Manu or TP tbqh.

I am the Duncan now

Well, I don't really think he went to the Spurs to play with Duncan, more like in Duncan's place, so his retirement shouldn't change anything, perhaps he is just going to get compared with Tim all the time, but no more than that I guess...

>perhaps he is just going to get compared with Tim all the time.
This, but at least Manu and Park still get all the pressure, so he'll be fine

I would say the pressure is mostly on Kawhi and LA, since they are the young stars, Manu and Parker are too old to get to be that decisive. You know they are going to be there, but its not like they should be the decisive factor. On the other hand if LA has another "not a scrub but not the star we traded for" year that would be a greater concern.

[spoiler]Bonus añadido, Gasol a los Spurs significa que igual estreno aquella camiseta de los Spurs que me regaló mi padre hace unos cuantos años, pero ya se verá, no soy demasiado fan de la franquicia[/spoiler]

>tfw I couldn't understand that

I'm not going to claim to be latino anymore

He said he may finally use some Spurs shirt his father gave him, but he doesn't like jewspurs.

>

No it's Kawhi

>le post-Lakers ring chase on all the wrong teams man

He's a perfect replacement

Spurs are not going to be that special. The only way they get better is if they get Westbrook somehow. Parker has shown last year that he has lost a step and will struggle.

CANT BAN THE CATALAN

>Gasol could've gone to Raptors and actually have a shot of beating Cavs
>instead he went to the fucking Spurms

Jodios españoles, ¿porque nos regalaron a los americanos?

>craptors fan think they'll ever be relevant
pfft

He was meant to replace Duncan dude. It's obvious as hell.

As long as Scola is on your roster it isn't happening.

>a fucking leaf
Also, what makes you think that what you're thinking would even happen? Remember what happened when he was with Bulls on those playoffs? He even had Rose and Butler. For fucks sake even had Noah (not that he's any good). And what? They didn't get a chance at the Finals.

Should've drafted Thon Maker.

Spurs might not even win 50 games this year

Pop probably already knew. This was part of his plan.

Maybe he just wants to absolve himself of the sin of being a key part of the Lelker bandwagon a few years ago.

Still better than being near that dumpster fire known as the Bulls with its idiotic roster, pants on head moron coach and dumb as fuck front office

Lo sentimos mucho ;_; No hubo una propuesta de querer anexionarse a España otra vez? Recuerdo haberlo leído en algun sitio en internet.

because of JOOS pulling the strings behind USA and starting a shadow war with Spain back then, sorry PR bro dale mas reggaeton

>Manu or TP
>tbqh
fuck off le fedora spurstalk upstairs poster

>implying staying with Shitcago is less of a mistake

;_; disculpa aceptada, y no creo. Estos idiotas quieren ser un estado de los americanos. Como si los americanos quisieran eso.