Sup Forums How can England be saved...

Sup Forums How can England be saved? I really thought England had a legitimate chance of reaching the semis at the very least, but England did an England again.

I think all of this comes down to the following reasons:
>Young players don't get chances
Probably the most obvious one, but what bothers me the most about this isn't that EPL teams buy foreign players but that young players so often get loaned out to 4-5 different clubs, mostly for short periods of time (e.g. Harry Kane, Joe Hart) before they get the opportunity to perform and I don't understand how playing for Millwall in whatever league they are playing atm helps them becoming a better EPL player, playing for a mid-tier team in Ligue 1, Bundesliga or La Liga helps to improve a lot more
>Brits are scared of foreign leagues
This is also obvious and linked to the previous problem, with the exceptions of Beckham, McManaman and Bale being the Anglo market boys of Real, I can't remember the last time I heard of a British player playing outside of England. Joe Cole&Joey Barton are two examples, but Cole was already washed up and Barton is Barton. English players should strive to play in other leagues as well, they have to become "attractive" somehow for the English, because we all know the money that runs in English football
>U21 teams not playing in the lower leagues
This is common in Spain, Germany, even France (??) but the Brits have a separate league for the youngsters, what is the point of this? Wouldn't they benefit more from playing against professionals in the lower leagues? At least they are playing against players who made it as a pro (although a shit pro, but a pro nonetheless) whereas the competition in the youth league might have opponents who turn out to be dentists and not pro players

Thoughts Sup Forums?

i'd fuck this little twiggy until she snaps

I would lift her snatch, if you know what I mean.

oh and for anyone wondering, I am the eestibro with the black girls folder, I promised to return for a couple of guys here

>de gay

Germany overhauled their entire system after underachieving in the late 90s/early 2000s, and it eventually brought results.

England could do something similar, but they are always looking for the quick fix. They don't have the patience to plan for a decade from now.

keep posting

Find a goalkeeper
Play rooney and sturridge as strikers
drop all meme players alli vardy kane

I'd agree with the first two, especially the second. Going abroad has its benefits, Chelsea send a few lads out to Vitesse every season and sometimes it pays off, Solanke seemed to do OK last season.

Big shit kicking off over the last one, the U21 sides of sixteen PL sides have been invited into the Football League Trophy (for the League One and Two sides) and it's caused a shitstorm from the L1 and L2 clubs' fans, and quite a few PL teams have said they can't fulfil those fixtures with international commitments.

The loan system over here is fine and has worked well, that should be kept.

i'm going to go completely against this and say build a team as close to leicester city as possible and play vardy up front

Who is this semen demon?

Who dat snake charmer?

that is also another problem that in my opinion is linked to an even greater problem, the freaking british media, the pressure they apply in general and still being guillible how shit they have been is unfathomable for me

alright

share it with us m8

Germany might have finally beat Italy
France might have finally beat Germany
Portugal might have finally beat France

But England always choking has been an universal constant for the past 50 years.

I'd love to use this semen magnet

I don't understand the shitstorm regarding the trophy, it makes perfect sense in my eyes to somehow bring youth football and pro football closer together

>the Brits have a separate league for the youngsters, what is the point of this
They've been mooting a change in this recently but no one wants it.

They're having Premiership 'B' teams in next seasons football league trophy (3rd and 4th tier cup) that have to have about 6 youths in the starting lineup.

No one cares about this competition but people are even pissed off about this. It's seen as the big monied clubs encroaching on the rest. It's only a problem because of the massive financial gap between PL and Championship, which is actually now moving downwards through the Championship as so many teams come down with parachute payments and can afford £10m for a player.

Unfortunately I have no idea lads, saw it on /fit/ earlier today

this is for you, italybro, you gave the germans a good fight

>British media

That is a huge problem. They're nasty people who would literally rather see England fail.

However, the English public is generally pretty knowledgable about football, and they could be sold on a long-term rebuilding project, even if the media couldn't. The FA just has to have the courage and foresight to implement it.

Best English Team Ever:

1 - Robinson
2 - Gary Neville
5 - Ferdinand
6 - Terry
3 - Ashley Cole
4 - Gerrard
8 - Lampard
11 - Joe Cole
7 - Beckham
9 - Rooney
10 - Owen
13 - Empty
12 - Phil Neville
14 - Campbell
15 - King
16 - Bridge
17 - Hargreaves
18 - Walcott
20 - Wright-Phillips
21 - Lennon
23 - Defoe
22 - Empty

the media problem can't be fixed, can it?

I hope you're not being serious, hue

I love chocolate

It can, but there's only one solution.

You can't try to please them, the FA and the England team have to have an antagonistic relationship with them. They have to remind fans every day that the English media are a bunch of hacks who want to see failure, and that they therefore can't be trusted. Exploit their unpopularity.

The Trump Strategy, basically

me too, me too

Tip top lel

>MEGA

Actually the phrase Make America Great Again, came from Britain since I think it was used by Thatcher (not 100% sure) in one of her campaigns and the slogan was Make Britain Great Again

themoreyouknow.jpg

Chimp posting needs a be a range ban offense.

go back to Sup Forums, bonglander

No board likes sheboons.

Fuck off, I visit pol every day and I'd bang this Shaniqua hard

Only one ITT I'd bang
Deal with it

>Sup Forums into bestiality
It wouldn't surprise me.

who cares

You do

didn't mean to offend you, I do the same, but I do not appreciate this sort of stuff outside of Sup Forums

I don't. You just worded your comment like an arrogant POS so felt like I had to remind you no one gives a fuck about your preferences