My ex just asked me to go out and buy her plan b but im broke af

My ex just asked me to go out and buy her plan b but im broke af
What do /b

I hear coat hangers are pretty cheap.

Tell her it's just as much her responsibility as it is yours to cover that shit since she was willing to take your load. Make that bitch pay for it.

beg, steal or borrow, if you cant afford the pill you damn sure can afford the kid, the diapers, the divorce, the child support, the insurance, the food, the school clothes, the text books, the toys, the extra curricular activities...

Haha. Reminds me of when I fucked my ex and came in her pussy. I made HER buy the plan B because fuck that bitch.

You can get the pill for free at planned parenthood. Check if there's any in your area. They also hook it up with condoms, birth control, etc. Don't have a kid lol

I hate getting that shit and not giving a "donation"

They always stare at me like I should be paying or something?

Tell her to stop taling advantage of you. Plus make her have the baby and go through the pain. Then take the baby and sue her for child support. Shes your ex not your responsibility. Bitch needs to get learnt!

Its $free.99

Do this. If you don't want the kid just sign it over to her and dump the responsibility on her. You only pay child support if you insist on seeing the kid.

Just be a nigger

You don't have to give them shit. Stop being such a pussy and get the pill ... FOR FREE

I just said in the post that I hate getting it for free due to dirty looks. I never said I didn't still do it lol. Fuck paying for that shit.

Fuck man just go in there with a fake beard saying that you need all their supplies of the heretical contraceptive pill or you'll blow up the whole block

go to a small pharmacy and ask for it like if you were to pay it, and when you have it on your hands run the fuck away

worked for a friend

is it yours?

I wouldn't recommend doing this more than once a year or so. I used to steal shit from Walmart and return it to other stores in the area for cash or card returns. After about 3 months they started communicating and banned me from returns in most of my area stores.

Be niggery steal it

Fuck if your white we need more whites

>Implying OP is the reason she needs it and not a massive cuck

Play hard ball. Lets be honest. If you don't buy it she's not gonna go and fucking have a baby.

Maker her buy it, it's her overies just as much as it's your cum.

Get her some plan Sup Forums. That's where you just push her down a flight of stairs.

Buy her cinnamon. Like a lot. She'll have to start taking like spoonfuls every day (3-4) of the bigger spoon six days after sex and continue until day 15. Keeps the egg from implanting in the uterus lining, and if it does implant and she does this within a week or two after implantation, it'll cause a miscarriage. It's highly disgusying, but it is $30 cheaper

You should probably stop checking the family recipe book for pregnancy methods and just buy medicine that will work guaranteed. You're going to feel pretty stupid when your girl eats a bunch of cinnamon and still gets pregnant.