Morning Sup Forums, what's your breakfast?

Morning Sup Forums, what's your breakfast?

hangover

4 Slices of Bacon, broiled in a cast iron skillet.
2 Eggs, sunny side up and runny
1 slice of toast slathered in real butter.

Cholula hotsauce on the eggs.

The continental breakfast at the La Quinta Inn I'm staying at.

OP here, what did ya drink?

gallons of cum at gay bukkake

I just activated my almonds and was good to go

Porridge, couple of slices of toast, beans, coffee, water. Guess my nationality

I had a two egg omelet that had sausage, green peppers, onions and potatoes in it. Two slices of homemade sourdough bread, buttered. And two cups of coffee.

>>>
got to have the hot sauce

Pakistani

Spic?

considering im not a parapalegic and i make my own breakfast.. im not eating anything.

homemade bread.... you some type of amish or something

what are the other two beverages to the right?

So close.

I just ate it, so no photos, but it was stewed macaroni with meatballs and thai sweet chili sauce (because I was out of ketchup). And a Newcastle bcs vacation.

is that spam or ham or.....?

Pizza and popcorn

Kombucha and turtle soup

not op but orange juice, apple juice, coffee?

OP here, it's thick turkey bacon, I fold my bacon so it can fit in the plate

Get out of here David Avocado Wolfe

never knew turkeys could yield bacon.....looks decent

I had shitty corned beef hash out of a can, a soggy freezer hashbrown, 2 pieces of what I can only assume is turkey sausage, a pint of iced coffee, and a bowl of Kellog's Smart Start cereal.

The coffee and cereal were pretty much the highlight of breakfast, but hey...you really can't expect decent food on a guided missile cruiser.

Leftover pizza and a shot of tequila chased with a beer

That's what I say when I'm chastising an avocado.

OP here (again), Turkey bacon is a lot better than regular bacon, not to mention it's healthier

Feels bad man...

Are you in route to turkey to stop the Coue? bring back turkey bacon as a trophy

this was for

Variations of this ( sort of sandwich with omlette/smashed eggs, either bacon cooked/uncooked or turkey bacon, cheese and onions).
Or garlic bread with minced tomatoes and garlic, with cooked bacon on top,dished with simple mashed eggs( between 3-5; only eggs,cooked with either butter or oil)

That's Navy life in port. Nobody's here on the weekend so it's duty personnel only and the cooks don't give a fuck when they don't have to please the whole crew. Lunch might be dope though.

Where you stationed at man?

I had 2 eggs over easy, 2 pork sausage, hash browns. gravy and biscuit, fresh tomatoes, 1 toast to sop it all up.

Nah Sup Forumsruh, I'm in port right now, my ship is going through a yard period so when can get shit fixed and upgraded. We probably won't be going anywhere until at least next year.

Pic related, that was my recaptcha

Unemployment and ramen.

NOB Norfolk, but right now were in the yards over at BAE. Yard birds are the worst. I wish I didn't go to mast. I'd still be able to afford an appartment and not eat shitty ship food.

Why the fuck do you have four different liquids to choose from in one god damn meal?

The food is for the dog. The drinks are breakfast.

Diet mtn dew

Diced and fried pork belly with smokey Chipotle salt.

I was wanting McDonalds but they STILL only sell breakfast until 11 or some shit. They're able to sell breakfast all day though...

All the Maccas here have started serving all day breakfast. Can't get a fucking burger at 9am though.

That's what the fuck I'm saying. You can't sit here and tell me more people like their breakfast than the lunch menu.

Why do you need 4 drinks?

Fruit, bagel, vegan cream cheese, coffee

Gtfo with your shitty plastic bacon faggot

Food of the gods.