Hey Sup Forums, i just discovered this little fella in mah house. He is blind due to my laser

Hey Sup Forums, i just discovered this little fella in mah house. He is blind due to my laser.
Dubs decide how i execute him.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/02/04/entertainment/joe-alaskey-dead/
webmshare.com/YxwZO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cruelty to animals, also called animal abuse or animal neglect, is the intentional infliction by humans of suffering or harm upon any non-human animal, regardless of whether the act is against the law. More narrowly, it can be the causing of harm or suffering for specific gain, such as killing animals for food or for their fur; opinions differ about the extent of cruelty associated with a given method of slaughter. Cruelty to animals sometimes encompasses inflicting harm or suffering for personal amusement, as in zoosadism.

Laws concerning animal cruelty are designed to prevent needless cruelty. "Millions of animals, mostly frogs, are killed every year expressly for educational use. This action leaves the impression that animal lives can be wasted if this benefits humanity."[1] Divergent approaches to such laws occur in different jurisdictions throughout the world. For example, some laws govern methods of killing animals for food, clothing, or other products, and other laws concern the keeping of animals for entertainment, education, research, or pets. Cruelty to animals is not the same thing as disrespect towards animals.

In broad terms, there are three conceptual approaches to the issue of cruelty to animals. The animal welfare position holds that there is nothing inherently wrong with using animals for human purposes, such as food, clothing, entertainment, and research, but that it should be done in a way that minimizes unnecessary pain and suffering, sometimes referred to as "humane" treatment.

Utilitarian advocates argue from the position of costs and benefits and vary in their conclusions as to the allowable treatment of animals. Some utilitarians argue for a weaker approach which is closer to the animal welfare position, whereas others argue for a position that is similar to animal rights. Animal rights theorists criticize these positions, arguing that the words

Eat it

Shit on it

It's not blind, it's pregnant. It has become lethargic because it's getting ready to lay its eggs soon

Wait a couple hours and eat moth caviar

This

Smash it with your dick on soft

This

>mah house
You must be fucking 12. Taking a break from furiously masturbating on an adult board to torture insects?

That's a venomoth! Catch that little nigga! Rare and he looks like a good high level, higher than mine at least.

Reroll

bury it

Rerule

Get a lighter or matches and burn it set it a light and film it then make a gif of the film and upload here. Do not make a webm as I can't view them on iPhones.

Shit on it then eat it.

I'm letting this happen

Rall. Never had dubs.

Jizz on it then burn it

>cumbug

Let it go

Winrar

burn it. And then sniff the ashes.

Winrar

this is an insect
fuck off moralfag

Burning wins

Fuck off Sup Forumsro we all have to make do with gif cause you forgot to think of Sup Forums before buying your phone. It's your shit, you roll in it!

Yeh thanks, gif please.

VLC maybe?
Cunt

Webm or gtfo applefags

crucifixion

Bug enema. Drown in man shit

quick and painless death

Make the second space flight in name of Sup Forums/b/.

use merlin browser

He escaped Sup Forumsros while i was building the burning contraption.
Will report back when i find him

Nothing works in iPhone when trying to watch webm full stop!

>Do not make a webm as I can't view them on iPhones.

Why should everyone else suffer because you bought a spaz phone?

you fucking idiot you didn't have a holding cell for him?

>what is chrome for iphone
>what is chan for Sup Forums app

Ok he is found an it is done. Any good website to convert videos to webms and gifs? Imma just do both

Pretty sure the winrar requested jizz and burn, not just one.

Why is this directed at me?

Sorry bros but i just fapped half an hour ago so no jizz unfortunately....

>iPhones

gtfo normie

>Can't fap more than once in an hour

You must be a hit with the ladies.

that episode fucked with me. i thought bugs really died. i cried and cried.

this is Sup Forums - it is a full on normie fag fest. Sup Forums isn't your le epic trullz club any more, son.

>due to my laser.
>my laser
Are you a wizard?

He did.

cnn.com/2016/02/04/entertainment/joe-alaskey-dead/

Here is the link.Im too lazy to try bring down the file size.
webmshare.com/YxwZO

was it worth it? Stinking out your house to kill a moth to impress some fat perma-virgins on b?

p.s. I enjoyed it

I'm impressed
t. fat perma-virgin

II enjoyed it too and this is why i did it in a plastic bottle. Only minimal smell this way.

By positioning your body in such a way that it falls on him when you slit your own throat for being a faggot.

Shit on it then eat it then it what you shit out in the morning.

I have iPhone and i can

How I clicked link and vid don't work can some on gif it

this

Drown him in a solvent while electrocuting him at the same time