/NBA/ GENERAL: DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN EDITION

>post yfw Drayboon goes to jail

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/nba/2016/7/11/12128078/nba-free-agency-kevin-durant-new-york-knicks-chicago-bulls-winners-losers
genius.com/a/kevin-durant-reacts-to-lyric-shout-outs-from-drake-jay-z-j-cole-and-wale
youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3e1xnzx55JQ
spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't do anything. HE really is innocent and this is clearly a smear campaign.

why is he so easy to trigger?

ooga booga gud boi
dindu nuffin

guys don't buy this tropical yellow red bull can. it tastes awful.

Dub dubs!

these things have the same effects on your testes

Draymond is just passionate, the heart and soul of his team, an emotional leader.

>rich people
>jail
not even fucking sepp blatter went to jail

>Can't handle bantz but loves to talk shit
>Criminal
>Stupid
>Speeds on the highway while using his phone

my boy 'Whi doesn't look very happy

Talk shit, get hit. Based Dray. Fuck white dudes.

guys I miss Timmy

>tfw not even a thiccie lightskin gf can make him smil

this happened in Michigan? 3 cops got shot today at a courthouse in michigan

>no duncan anymore

maybe shes awful at giving head

>duncan won't be around to train LMA and Gasol

>mfw fuccbois will rule the future of the NBA

only kawaii can save us

Messy poop today boys. My dogs looking at me on the toilet wondering if I'm dying.

>sbnation.com/nba/2016/7/11/12128078/nba-free-agency-kevin-durant-new-york-knicks-chicago-bulls-winners-losers

wtf did I just read? why do they always seem to try way too hard

Lil boat

>tfw no fat ass Jewess FWB to pound into oblivion

where do you guys find this shit

Sounds like shit
I'd kill myself if I were you
Man Thicc Jews are the past and the future senpai

>mfw

jfdimsa

>tfw

I have a thiccie lightskin indian fwb but it's not at all the same

who /fairskindarkeyesdarkhairandthicc/ here?

genius.com/a/kevin-durant-reacts-to-lyric-shout-outs-from-drake-jay-z-j-cole-and-wale
>drake is KD's favourite rapper

CORNBALL
O
R
N
B
A
L
L

women are overrated, id rather spend my time working on my 3pt shot.

she's nice to look at, but her voice is painful to listen to. dealbreaker, you know? fran drescher style dealbreaker.

nah thiccies only senpai

>have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire

literally "brehs..." the picture

i'll miss tim like i'll miss a good friend who moves to another country. you miss him a lot at first, then you think you miss him a bit less, then you kinda stop thinking about him. that's how it goes, right. people move on.

and then, years later, you watch a spurs game, and it ends and you're trying to fall asleep, but you get this nagging feeling something's wrong. and you keep thinking and thinking and then you finally notice that you haven't heard the familiar plonk-swish of a solid bank shot even once that night.

and then you realize that sound was a thread in the fabric that made up your own self in the past, but that fabric has since come apart at the fringes. you stand there and look at the frayed scrap that used to be your past and for the first time you see how much happier you used to be, and you never forgot tim, you just chose to not remember him for your own sake, so you don't get constantly reminded that your happy times are never coming back. you can never stop the march of time. plonk-swish.

gay

looks like a butterface, but i'd stick it in her pooper, sure.

>looks like a butterface, but i'd stick it in her pooper, sure.

I just read this to my grandma and she called you a fucking faggot

oh look you've just typed out how I've been trying to get over my ex hahahaahah so funny hahahahahaahhaah

what a potty mouth

She was raised in Germany ironically

>how I've been trying to get over my ex hahahaahah so funny hahahahahaahhaah

I've been there before brah, year and a half long relationship and we had to end it

Never really felt better until I started lifting and then fucking other girls

>tfw gf and I decided to "take a break" at the end of the summer

5 years man

>Never really felt better until I started lifting and then fucking other girls

I do both man and it still sucks, she was a great person. thanks for the (You), it made me feel better :)

whatever, tim duncan's more important than her

hopefully the medication and therapist can help you out, you wacko

If there's anything I've learned from watching Kubrick's movies and personal/friend's experiences, it's that monogamous relationships are a meme, I've just embraced hedonism and being a manslut at this point

Gonna find a serious girlfriend in some other country

What drugs have you done before?

speaking, ex tried hitting me with that break shit and I ended it then and there

any dank timmy montages on the net? already have all the championship DVDs and don't wanna cry too much just yet

Look at this nigger's eyes. They are fixed at the kick. There is no way on this earth that this was an accident.

Fuck Ayesha Curry and her refball complaints. OKC should have been in the finals. Fuck you.

>monogamous relationships are a meme, I've just embraced hedonism and being a manslut at this point

they really aren't, nuclear family is the foundation of civilization.

& lots, not really trying to find escape in substances tho

please don't use the n word in /nba/ general

>who /fairskindarkeyesdarkhairandthicc/ here?

me user. my gf is a French Puerto rican thats thicc in all the right spots

feelsgood

I'll respond since you worked hard for those trips

I'm trying to become a human dildo and upload my mind to a computer but I don't think we're far along enough yet

I was pretty fucked up weirded out and angry when we talked about it so I was just like whatever
I tried to just break up right there but I didn't handle it well, I just said "if we're gonna break up in a few months we should just break up now because it's gonna be real awkward" and it didn't sit well

Been away for a week.

What was the reaction to Durant joining the Warriors?

No one cared.

I'm sorry *ba, I won't say *igger again.

bless up senpai you made it

yeah man sorry to say it's over or at least partially over in her head. she broached the subject ur at the point of no return. have fun, you're gonna feel horrible about all things girl-related for a while

the same reaction as when the Listerine kills 99.9% of the germs in your mouth

>they really aren't, nuclear family is the foundation of civilization.

I know they are, I want nothing more than to find a women who will love me as much as I love her, I just don't believe this is any longer possible in western society

Having taken the redpill I simply have given up on trying to find something in the sea of shit that is the modern dating pool

>& lots, not really trying to find escape in substances tho

Not escape, but if you've never done LSD or shrooms before, acid helped get me out of a long bout of depression and allowed me to meditate on how to be happy by myself

6 F LAGS??

what's an F-LAG?

Whatever I'm fine with it
It was agreed upon unanimously

>tfw i want to take lsd but have never done other drugs and have no one to supervise and no connect and am too scared to try buying blindly online

frustrating.

really though, i've been trying to figure out how to feel about duncan's retirement all day. i found out about it randomly checking my phone in some faceless hallway, but the rest of the day was business as usual and even now i'm sitting here writing some boring-ass paper and it still hasn't really hit me. or maybe i did have time enough to prepare myself for it after all. two whole seasons, give or take, and an off-season ripe with hints.

but i am getting this shitty sinking feeling that something ended today and we can't go back to that time. not a fan of that feeling. change kinda sucks.

you sound like you're in your early 20s just keep an open mind and you'll maybe see in a few years how silly some of the stuff you're saying sounds and yes i've done LSD and shrooms multiple times and they have helped me untangle difficult things I was going through.

I'm glad you're finding your own way

it's fabric for phat ass

What was Kobe doing at the gymnastic olympics trials anyway?

>unanimously
this word word should be banned from /nba/ it triggers me, and makes me angry, i get pictures of steph curry in my mind whenever i see it.

I cried in my car and feel like shit right now

you just KNOW

>regular season award
>can't win the finals
Tbh seeing unanimously makes me happy knowing he wasted all that energy in the regular season and came so close and failed

i wish i had more time to let it really hit me. i feel so unappropriately composed.

I think it's a video game thing

complete and total autistic shitstorm about how it was the coward's way out and how he's ruining the sport and then a bunch of contradictory autism about how the team is going be even worse actually and how kevin durant will never win a ring and yada yada. basically the same thing that always happens whenever anyone does anything remotely controversial. Sup Forumsergfest.

>complete and total autistic shitstorm about how it was the coward's way out and how he's ruining the sport and then a bunch of contradictory autism about how the team is going be even worse actually and how kevin durant will never win a ring and yada yada. basically the same thing that always happens whenever anyone does anything remotely controversial. Sup Forumsergfest.

well he's an aspiring tech billionaire, which would put him in the general location.

and he has friends in sports business, management, athletics, and is a former olympian, so he probably has a lot of friends and acquaintances who were going to be there.

*inappropriately

let's post some timmy stuff

it's shock senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y

yeah I'm the same way, been subconsciously preparing for him to retire for a couple years now...just can't believe it's actually happened

don't think it's going to really sink in until they play their first game without him

i guess

>tfw you'll never go skydiving with tim duncan

youtube.com/watch?v=3e1xnzx55JQ

One of his most memorable moments, promising the win against lebron in 2014

Is that Chris Paul

Leave the league to us and light skin baby Kobe . #WeOchea

>okc is irrelevant now

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA

dont post this unless you include his father mozgov and his brothers zubac and porzingas, thanks.

yup senpai, both wake forest

it is, they both went to wake forest

yeah that was great

let's post some lesser known tim duncan stuff

tim duncan on tim duncan in 1999:
spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73832

>Kobe graciously lets his fans know that he is going to retire months in advance so they have time to prepare for it and make arrangemnts to watch his final game
>Duncan retires out of the blue with little warning sending his fans into shock

I'm glad at least some superstars care about us fans

>two future busts and a manlet

why was everyone jerking off to the suns draft again?

>shoot it, you fucking midget

I've been dropping off resumes l day, I thought going in person would show initiative but half the people looked at me like I was retarded

>not paying attention to summer league
Their entire team is under 20 and playing really fucking well

we out here

get with the times grandpas, you have to tweet resumes now. that or if you really want to show you want it, you have to private message using the pokemon go message system faggot. goodluck getting an interview without a snorlax..faggot.

I want Brandon back in Milwaukee. You fucks can take MCW.

They're both being true to themselves..
Kobe wanted the farewell tour and have fans all over the country cheer for him one last time. Duncan just wanted to quietly retire so he can go play D&D or something

It's nice to know they're entering the hall of fame together

>sending your resume using twitter instead of snapchat

You should get going, you're about to miss the early bird dinner

>sending your resume using snapchat instead of periscope

What was it like before fire was invented?