Similar music to Death Stranding trailer 2?

Anyone know similar music to the one heard for the second trailer of Death Stranding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7CRk7OMC4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v6xtcqTYqNg
youtube.com/watch?v=mhQbT65qIJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump! I really want to hear similar music!

good luck. i once tried to ask for music like the one from American Horror Story's opening theme, all i got was people saying Coven was shit.

The Mass Effect Soundtracks?

I don't know mate. The music in the trailer is pretty cool though.

thx man. Asked on another channel and people here are some, Perturbator, Gunship, Lazerhawk, dance with the dead

Ya same! Sounds so darkly ambient but a mixture of synth/electronics I love it!

Micheal Mann's music

The trailer reminded me of the stranger things soundtrack, so I'd check there.

thanks

Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre's Oxygene, Global Communications' 76:14, thats really all I can think of for now

Wait are we talking the low roar version or the first version?

>Global Communications
ooo these are nice! thx!

the second one with Del Toro in it

No they dubbed over the del Toro one with a low roar song now ( youtu.be/D7CRk7OMC4Q ) but I'm assuming we aren't talking about that version

oh, and a more calming/peaceful one is Ray Lynch's Deep Breakfast, it's probably not what your looking for though

oh... didnt know here's the music i was referring to just to clear things up.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6xtcqTYqNg

Im open minded to any suggestions rn. Anything remotely similar to it is appreciated thx!

Yeah I was a little confused but it's all cool also anything similar to low roar is appreciated

user from another channel I posted on gave a whole list hope it helps!
Uzi & Ari
Arms & Sleepers
We Were Promised Jetpacks (EP)
Active Child
Mimicking Birds
Stornoway
Taught Me
Fleet Foxes
Bon Iver

Thanks man I'll have to check it out

Sounds like Disasterpeace

looks good for a "game" although they don't move much from one place in the trailers .. what kind of vidya is it gonna be?

also reccing: Alio Die - Sol Niger

The guy in charge of it has said Jack shit about the game so far so no one really knows

youtube.com/watch?v=mhQbT65qIJY not similar but every time I watch the trailer I hear this song in my head.