I'm freaking out right now. Does anybody get crazy thoughts sometimes like jumping off a balcony...

I'm freaking out right now. Does anybody get crazy thoughts sometimes like jumping off a balcony, punching a teacher or some taboo sexual shit, like for just a few moments without giving them much attention, not obsessing over them and recognizing their ridiculousness? I thought this shit was pretty normal, they're just thoughts. But I saw this test online and it said that I might have obsessive–compulsive disorder because of it. Shit, man.

I've gotten some thoughts like that myself, it is a symptom of possibly OCD. The important thing is to divide the healthy and the unhealthy thoughts from each other, think if I do this what are the consequences and try to decide if it is ok by normal standards or just hold off from acting on them in the first place. It'll be alright OP

Yeah that test is pretty much right hey, I have this disorder and because of it some things that seem like the completely right thing to do is not really the right thing to do. The weird compulsive thoughts are one of the signs.

Really Nigga...

GTFO

Look up the call to the void, faggots

Online tests reveal personality disorders all right. If you believe the results of an online test, you have a personality disorder.

Read Imp of the Perverse by Edgar Allen Poe. Your edgy thoughts were old 150 years ago.

not sure it it applies
but i constantly have an urge to do sexual things to every attractive female that shows me any attention at all
like even briefly

like for a few seconds id be like
hey you know what?
if i was attractive i totally could have fucked them

but then i just carry on and that pretty much it

I don't have OCD, but I have a really dark sense of humor, and a history of depression. Every now and then I have some pretty psychotic thoughts, like hitting people or killing myself. They don't make me want to do those things though. Having the thought puts you at greater risk (like ideating suicide), but actually having the will to go through with it is different. Some times I imagine. Shooting people, but I could never do it knowing all the pain I would cause.

I often feel the same things. Like picturing myself pushing someone onto the subway. I discussed it with some friends and it is quite common.

You're horny that all cuck

>>I discussed it with some friends and it is quite common.

It is, and it is normal. Fucking millennials will find any excuse to see themselves as abnormal and exotic. OP needs to go to Tumblr and select a species of animal to identify as.

OP,

Unmedicated OCD sufferer here.

Should you DO have this disorder, fret not my dude.

It's made me more vigilant about things, I feel safer outside and in traffic knowing I'll over think the possible outcomes and be more cautious in crowds.

A heavy indica (sativa = light indica = heavy) seems to help me with the anxiety.

Chill out. You'll be fine.

Also, journal those thoughts. Even in your phone or ipods memo pad. Read them when you're feeling better and remind yourself that those thoughts don't define you. You'll train yourself subconsciously to not think that way as much.

Everyone has these intrusive thoughts. They come from the more primative part of your brain. Nothing to be concerned about. Learn to accept them and let them be what they are. Just passing thoughts.

OCD people cannot let them go an an anxiety disorder develops surrounding them resulting in the need for repeative compulsive (and predictable) compensator behaviors. Which it sounds like you don't have.

Practice mindfullness skills on your own and talk to therapist if you need additional assistance.

Same here. I get bad thoughts sometimes about like hurting an animal by accident or causing pain to someone for no reason. Most times it passes after a couple minutes but sometimes they lurk around for a while.

>smoke weed brah
>make everything all better
You are literally the reason we don't have legalized weed in my country.

What this dude said, though don't waste your money on a therapist.

Also, keep yourself busy, get a hobby, aids in the distraction.

Some people can't do it it on there own so they need professional support.

I didn't say it'D make anything better.

I started out by introducing that I'm not on mess, I've been offered mess but no thank you.

And I followed by statting what helps ME.

I'm Canadian (Vancouver, BC) and am privy to public access to medical grade marijuana every block around town. Why would I NOT take advantage of that?

Also, weed isn't legal here either, they're just crafty with the way they (dispensaries) issue memberships. Hiring their own naturopath doctors who'll sign whatever you want etc etc

Weed isn't legal in YOUR country most likely due to drug related crime and/or ancient regulation laws that are a bore to appeal.

Meds**

Damn auto correct