Wife works in an office and was given an official "warning" for inappropriate work attire

wife works in an office and was given an official "warning" for inappropriate work attire

>pic related is skirt she wore

is there any way she can challenge this, since it goes into her file and can affect future promotions etc.Why would a skirt that long be considered inappropriate in the first place?

Anyway, any opinions are helpful

Other urls found in this thread:

humanresources.about.com/od/workrelationships/a/dress_formal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause her dick was hanging out

She needs to get the dresscode policy for her company. If it breaks the code then she's fucked but if not she can definitely challenge it. Sad part it was probably some old hag who reported her. Also do others wear the same thing and get away with it? If so she's being "targeted" which is lawsuit worthy.

Also more pics

She works in an office. Skimpy clothes are for strip clubs and college parties.

why not just get a less slutty wife

i dont know what the other women wear, and she doesn't know who reported her, she was told to go to HR. as far as she knows, there isn't an official dress code policy, like many places, people just wear professional stuff

if you think this is skimpy, you have issues mohammad.

if she is wearing a skirt that short at work it is for someone other than you
they will laugh about it later when she is fucking him while you are at home playing pokemongo

like i said before, if you think this is skimpy or slutty, then you best pack your bags and join your buddies over in the middle east

Here's my opinion, she's a slut and is probably banging a bunch of guys from work.

sorry bud, your wife is flashing leg to the office because you don't have her on a tight enough leash
get her back under your thumb sooner rather than later

and you got all that from a picture of her skirt

while i dont know what women in her office wear, i've seen women wear similar skirts at my work. also skirts appear the shortest while seated, so thats the shortest its going to be. while standing it is longer

Sorry to break this to you, but a skirt below the knee is not considered "professional attire", unless she sells something.

Anyway, in business world, that's not the right way to dress to impress.

appreciate the opinion, and i guess you meant to say 'skirts above knees'

it may not be what the older women wear, but she cannot be singled out if others have similar skirts on

This. Also, you could ask her to do a panty check to see if the skirt is too short. In whatever skirt, just bend over and if you can see panty then the skirt is too short, or if you're showing more than what you're comfy with (if panties aren't already showing) then it's probably too short.

If you google "professional attire" there's a decent number of women wearing skirts like that

its about mid thigh, no panty showing by any means

yeah, which is why i feel like this whole thing is retarded. there was never any reason to be 'warned' in the first place

> skirt that long
it's short as fuck for an office setting

this is a better picture, if you google 'profoessional attire' like user above posted, a lot of women have these types of skirts on

Your wife is an unclassy slut and needs to be slapped around. Control your bitch you cuck. She's literally asking to be told what to do.

I did google, trust the information from a HR website, not google images which features marketing photos

humanresources.about.com/od/workrelationships/a/dress_formal.htm

Dresses, skirts, skirts with jackets, dressy two-piece knit suits or sets, and skirts that are split at or below the knee are acceptable. Dress and skirt length should be at a length at which you can sit comfortably in public. Short, tight skirts that ride halfway up the thigh are inappropriate for work. Mini-skirts, skorts, sun dresses, beach dresses, and spaghetti-strap dresses are inappropriate for the office.

It will depend on the kind of office she works on.

At my office, that would be perfectly fine.

I have seen other offices, on which she would be labeled as a whore for wearing that.

Now, it's her responsibility to identify what kind of office is she working on and dress according to that. If she was warned, then she is not complying with her office. She needs to comply if she wants to be in that job. She needs either to dress like they want her to, or change jobs. If she insists on working there, and dressing the way she likes in disregard of what HR is telling her (it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong), she is cruising for bruising.

kek im curious - what kind of offices deem that outfit to be whore-worthy?

Besides, wearing a skirt above her knee, (at least where I work) is reason enough for two or three guys to be trying to get into her panties.

Me included.

Offices that are religion stuff oriented, some charities and non profits foundations, and some southern very conservative ones....

I'd spend all day dropping my pen so I could get a better look.

thats always happened with her, she gets hit on a lot, but has never once cheated

>as far as she knows, there isn't an official dress code policy

If there isn't one, then you can complain about it or even sue, but it prolly won't net you anything other than apology and them issuing a dress policy.

Let's see if she has her panties on, for research purpouse

i work with your wife and i have seen up that little skirt and shes got a nice thong wedged up in between her pussy lips

Well, as I mentioned, that skirt will motivate enough a lot of guys to hit on her. If she takes the offer or not is another thing. Guys perceive that as an invitation.

Maybe a appropriate length at her office it would be as shown on the pic.

It doesn't matter if right or wrong. What matters is that she needs to comply with her office rules and conditions, or she will have rough times, making her unhappy, and subsequently, making you unhappy.

>mfw when the thread is full of virgin queerbaits crying that women shouldn't dress slutty

Never change, Sup Forums.

AWALT